Halo 2 Trainer

Upload your trainers here (No requests)
errolc
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Halo 2 Trainer

Post by errolc »

Hello Dread_Pony...I'm still using your Trainer and it works excellent for this version of the game.
Thanks so much again for all the effort and hard work put into this Trainer.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Please don't post warez links. Doesn't matter if the game is old

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Dread_Pony_Roberts »

For context, errolc also said that the link I provided for Project Cartographer was dead and provided an alternative link to it on a different website. As STN said it was a warez link, and I can only assume either errolc or STN deleted the link and the text regarding it. Thankfully, I checked and my link does work, I assume it was just a temporary thing. I am thankful for the help errolc was attempting to give, for both showing the problem and the solution. I'll keep an eye on the website in case it does get shut down due to Halo 2 MCC.

As a side note, I am preparing for Halo 2 MCC and plan to release a table for it when it comes out.

errolc
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by errolc »

STN wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:37 pm
Please don't post warez links. Doesn't matter if the game is old
Hello STN, I'm sorry, I did not know that posting a download link was an issue. I'll not be so callous again.

Dread_Pony, I checked the link you provided and it's working again. It seemed to be down for quite a bit now until you posted here and when I checked it's up and working again. Thanks.