What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Genshin Impact Trainer v1.1

Post by Jompitero »

khirakun wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:52 pm
Jompitero wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:17 pm
Nothings happening when I click the PH.what should be the problem or I missed anything on the processed.?
just follow the video tutorial :)
Yes I did.

qiqichenx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by qiqichenx »

hellow there, is that possible to make some script that have function like "ignore requirment" for upgrade item?.
Or inventory in this game base on server?

khirakun
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by khirakun »

pancho_xx wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:55 pm
khirakun wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:47 am
pancho_xx wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 11:35 pm
hi, not work for me, dont open PH and trainer
did you follow the video tutorial?
yes, u.u
check you antimalware, sometimes they blocked program, clean your temp and prefetch, restart your pc

BabyGroot
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by BabyGroot »

qiqichenx wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:57 pm
hellow there, is that possible to make some script that have function like "ignore requirment" for upgrade item?.
Or inventory in this game base on server?
it looks like your question is actually you already know the answer. clear everything is on the server side, if you can get it you will be automatically banned from anticheat.

dauqua222
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dauqua222 »

you can make Xdame instead of CDE and CDQ. because I think. CDE and CDQ it's very dangerous!
hope you update soon. Thanks very much

BabyGroot
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by BabyGroot »

dauqua222 wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 7:12 am
you can make Xdame instead of CDE and CDQ. because I think. CDE and CDQ it's very dangerous!
The autor trainer (khirakun) only took the script from the MGGA post, and obviously the weapon damage script was made by ammjun.

ammjun is not fixing the script anymore. and clearly here the weapon damage is not functioning 100% (script). besides you can look for it yourself (like Crazyshoot which can make Xdamage).

udinsss
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by udinsss »

khirakun wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 3:45 am
pancho_xx wrote:
khirakun wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:47 am

did you follow the video tutorial?
yes, u.u
check you antimalware, sometimes they blocked program, clean your temp and prefetch, restart your pc
i have turn off my windows defender and clear temp and prefectch but i have the same issuse ,the cheat wont open at all and the ph dont open too

khirakun
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by khirakun »

udinsss wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:53 am
khirakun wrote:
pancho_xx wrote:

yes, u.u
i have turn off my windows defender and clear temp and prefectch but i have the same issuse ,the cheat wont open at all and the ph dont open too
what version of windows are you using? may have a screenshot of your C:

khirakun
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by khirakun »

khirakun wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 1:38 pm
udinsss wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:53 am
khirakun wrote:

what version of windows are you using?
Last edited by khirakun on Tue Dec 08, 2020 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

khirakun
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by khirakun »

ReskyAW wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 7:29 am
dauqua222 wrote:
The autor trainer (khirakun) only took the script from the MGGA post, and obviously the weapon damage script was made by ammjun.

ammjun is not fixing the script anymore. and clearly here the weapon damage is not functioning 100% (script). besides you can look for it yourself (like Crazyshoot which can make Xdamage).
Yes exactly, that's why i give the credits to mgga check the about button at the trainer. About the weapon dmg, actually the lua script was working and the only need to do is, set the injection to right place, as of now I already fix the Skill Q no CD and also the freeze map set to slow motion options, if ammjun and mgga update some of their script then that will be great. :) :) :D
BTW
I got an info that CE can bypass AC and BE using some plugins, I'm already on their info, so lets see if its true, i hope :) :) :)
for now those info's are confidential,

BabyGroot
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by BabyGroot »

khirakun wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 1:47 pm
ReskyAW wrote:
dauqua222 wrote:

Yes exactly, that's why i give the credits to mgga check the about button at the trainer. About the weapon dmg, actually the lua script was working and the only need to do is, set the injection to right place, as of now I already fix the Skill Q no CD and also the freeze map set to slow motion options, if ammjun and mgga update some of their script then that will be great. :) :) :D
BTW
I got an info that CE can bypass AC and BE using some plugins, I'm already on their info, so lets see if its true, i hope :) :) :)
Yes, I told dauqua222.
and the E / Q skill in the MGGA cheat table works well. why is it fixed??

khirakun
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by khirakun »

ReskyAW wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 2:35 pm
khirakun wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 1:47 pm
ReskyAW wrote:

BTW
Yes, I told dauqua222.
and the E / Q skill in the MGGA cheat table works well. why is it fixed??
only the Q, the problem was, there is a CD, only no charge rate works, and for the weapon dmg, I accidentally inject the script to stamina, and guess what, my stamina gets x3 long than the default :lol: :lol:

asddsa3556
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by asddsa3556 »

I recommend u guys not to use, I was playing with only 2x speed and chest esp and got banned after 1 day.

cykarussians
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by cykarussians »

If you could implement a 1/2 or 1/3 slow I would test in spiral abyss and tell you the results,
Currently ar 46 on two accounts, used chest esp in past not banned

khirakun
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by khirakun »

I'm gonna update the trainer soon.