Chrono Cross: The Radical Dreamers Edition [Steam] +13 Trainer

Upload your trainers here (No requests)
Jarkes
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Chrono Cross: The Radical Dreamers Edition [Steam] +11 Trainer

Post by Jarkes »

The "Fearless Revolution" app that uses Cheat Engine tables. (What I'm trying to get at is, will I have to pay for Pro stuff to use most Cheat Evolution trainers, or is it like the FR app?)

FakeRex
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by FakeRex »

Jarkes wrote:
Fri Apr 22, 2022 5:50 pm
The "Fearless Revolution" app that uses Cheat Engine tables. (What I'm trying to get at is, will I have to pay for Pro stuff to use most Cheat Evolution trainers, or is it like the FR app?)
There is no such thing as fearlessapp no more. I don't know the answer to your questions but it seems trying out the trainer, you would already have gotten the answer.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Added a couple of options dealing with forge items and weapons/armor/accessories:

[*]Set Weapon/Armor/Accessories/Forge Items Quantity To 50 If You Have At Least One
[*]Add 50 Of Every Forge Material To Inventory

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Jarkes wrote:
You can use hotkeys as a free user I believe on most trainers, but some trainers might be PRO only still.

Jarkes
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jarkes »

Oooooooh. I get it now. What you're saying is that there's now just one app that covers both cheat tables AND trainers.

Jarkes
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jarkes »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sat Apr 23, 2022 12:35 am
Jarkes wrote:
You can use hotkeys as a free user I believe on most trainers, but some trainers might be PRO only still.
Yeah, just now I used yours to add 50 of all forgeable items (that I had in my inventory at least) with the hotkey, but I couldn't edit the amount of gold I had because it said that one was pro only.

rafa507
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rafa507 »

Hi, does anyone know if it is possible to edit the amount of victories (battles won) for the "The Veteran" achievement?

rafa507
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rafa507 »

rafa507 wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 9:27 pm
Hi, does anyone know if it is possible to edit the amount of victories (battles won) for the "The Veteran" achievement?
Found the address. It is: CHRONOCROSS.exe+175A270. Changed this to 499 and after another battle won, the achievement popped up. It was initially at 230 and after some battles and scans on cheat engine, I was able to pinpoint it.
Just in case anyone wants to get the achievement faster without having to win 500 battles