Upload your trainers here (No requests)
isamudysan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: OUTRIDERS (Demo) Trainer

Post by isamudysan »

Gilgamish wrote:
Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:04 am
After 30 hours of play and no legendary, I started a co-op game and after 1 hour of play with this player I had 15 legendary that fell by 2 sometimes 3 at the same time. And I don't use the trainer of course. So I imagine that he uses it and that the other players can benefit from it. If anyone who has the trainer wants to try it with me: P (my ID: steam: 80827914)
i thought one cannot co-op with these trainers due to eac being disabled. am i wrong?

Gilgamish
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Gilgamish »

isamudysan wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:11 am
Gilgamish wrote:
After 30 hours of play and no legendary, I started a co-op game and after 1 hour of play with this player I had 15 legendary that fell by 2 sometimes 3 at the same time. And I don't use the trainer of course. So I imagine that he uses it and that the other players can benefit from it. If anyone who has the trainer wants to try it with me: P (my ID: steam: 80827914)
i thought one cannot co-op with these trainers due to eac being disabled. am i wrong?
I could not say personally but it is still strange that when I joined the part of this player that I do not know, the lengendaries fell in droves. Several times 2 legendary at once by opening a chest and up to 3 of one kill a captain. I don't know otherwise maybe a divine bug ^^
Last edited by Gilgamish on Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Idlehands88 »

isamudysan wrote:
Gilgamish wrote:
Co-op still works even with EAC bypassed. I played with a friend a few days ago.

AWarInternal
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by AWarInternal »

Is anyone else having an issue with the EAC bypass now? The pop-up for the EAC instance error does not show up now until I do the "sign in" portion at the title screen. Once the sign in verifies that the EAC has been bypassed and it gives the error pop-up, hitting "ok" now closes the game down.

Can't seem to get past it anymore and in to the game with the trainer on.

Original Boss
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Original Boss »

AWarInternal wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:06 pm
Is anyone else having an issue with the EAC bypass now? The pop-up for the EAC instance error does not show up now until I do the "sign in" portion at the title screen. Once the sign in verifies that the EAC has been bypassed and it gives the error pop-up, hitting "ok" now closes the game down.

Can't seem to get past it anymore and in to the game with the trainer on.
This is happening to me too I did have an update before I launched the game today maybe it was patched?

AWarInternal
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by AWarInternal »

Original Boss wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:40 pm
This is happening to me too I did have an update before I launched the game today maybe it was patched?
I think there was an update that made some sort of change as to when the EAC instance is created. They moved it to after the authentication at the login screen (again, I think). So that change seems to have made this trainer not work with options 1 or 3 that the OP created for how to use it. I wonder if people with a specific EAC bypass download are still able to get in?

AWarInternal
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by AWarInternal »

AWarInternal wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:44 pm
Original Boss wrote:
I think there was an update that made some sort of change as to when the EAC instance is created. They moved it to after the authentication at the login screen (again, I think). So that change seems to have made this trainer not work with options 1 or 3 that the OP created for how to use it. I wonder if people with a specific EAC bypass download are still able to get in?
It looks like OP has a different method now to do the EAC bypass (at least, it is different from how I was doing it from weeks earlier). The method can be found here: viewtopic.php?p=181985#p181985. I am going to try this and see if it works after this most recent patch.

Original Boss
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Original Boss »

AWarInternal wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:48 pm
AWarInternal wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:44 pm
Original Boss wrote:
It looks like OP has a different method now to do the EAC bypass (at least, it is different from how I was doing it from weeks earlier). The method can be found here: viewtopic.php?p=181985#p181985. I am going to try this and see if it works after this most recent patch.
Hey thanks for the heads up yes I tried this method and it works

EDIT: SunBeam is a great guy on here very intelligent no surprise it was him :D

AWarInternal
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by AWarInternal »

Original Boss wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:52 pm
Hey thanks for the heads up yes I tried this method and it works

EDIT: SunBeam is a great guy on here very intelligent no surprise it was him :D
Very glad to hear it is working and you are able to get in.

Everyone around here, so far, has been pretty awesome. Rhark, Sunbeam, Idlehands. All very cool people.

isamudysan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by isamudysan »

Idlehands88 wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:38 pm
isamudysan wrote:
Gilgamish wrote:
Co-op still works even with EAC bypassed. I played with a friend a few days ago.
somehow it's not working for me. when i join, i get booted from the co-op in about 15-30 seconds. may i get an explanation on how to co-op w/o getting booted?

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

For those with issues using the trainer, I'm testing it now and it seems most of the options work fine. The reason it is not working a all for some is because two executables of the same name (OUTRIDERS-Win64-Shipping.exe) are in use upon launching the game - before opening the trainer please "End task" on the one under "Background Processes" in Task Manager.

It should look like this:

Trainer updated to support v1.03.0.0 & improved.

Original Boss
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Original Boss »

isamudysan wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 6:04 am
Idlehands88 wrote:
isamudysan wrote:

somehow it's not working for me. when i join, i get booted from the co-op in about 15-30 seconds. may i get an explanation on how to co-op w/o getting booted?
CO-OP is messed up at the moment many reports from people playing the Demo state they can't play multiplayer due to errors and being stuck at 80% when trying to connect to someone but you do have a chance to connect to someone but you will be kicked within 30 seconds or so

Best to wait Devs are aware and will probably fix it :)

isamudysan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by isamudysan »

Original Boss wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 1:56 am
isamudysan wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 6:04 am
Idlehands88 wrote:

CO-OP is messed up at the moment many reports from people playing the Demo state they can't play multiplayer due to errors and being stuck at 80% when trying to connect to someone but you do have a chance to connect to someone but you will be kicked within 30 seconds or so

Best to wait Devs are aware and will probably fix it :)
thanks for chiming in. i co-op just fine with EAC enabled (no trainer usage), and haven't seen the stuck at 80% error. i know that friend have seen it a few times on his end when he tries to join. just wanna see if there are others (aside fron Idlehands88) that have co-oped with EAC disabled. looking for a way to co-op with EAC disabled like Idlehands88 stated above that he was successful in doing so.

loPlKakarot
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by loPlKakarot »

Any way to make enemies deal more damage? I want the challenge for blocked damage with golem but its taking forever xD

chanakamanjula
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by chanakamanjula »

didnt work now. :( any fix