MH World Ax Inventory Editor (Chinese)

Upload your trainers here (No requests)
TeaNymph
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TeaNymph »

[B][COLOR=rgb(97, 189, 109)]We're clear for take off. [/COLOR][/B]

So I found this trainer on the chinese website I browse. It's a working inventory editor.

[B]Tutorial - MH World Ax Trainer [/B]

[B]1. Open Monster Hunter World

2. Run the program (as Administrator)

3. IF IT FREEZES, GIVE IT A SECOND. It's loading everything. [/B]

Ok. So here is the breakdown of the trainer itself.

[MEDIA=imgur]0YgStN7[/MEDIA]

This is the main menu of the trainer itself. The chinese at the top goes as follows.

Top Row (Left to Right.) 1. Zenny 2. Research Points

Middle Row (Left to Right) 1. Lock Health 2. Lock Stamina 3. Infinite Item Use

Bottom Row (Left to Right) 1. Lock Weapon Sharpness. 2. Lock Slinger Ammo. 3. Unbound Mouse

Last Row - Game Speed

Here are the options for you to use. I figured out what they were via trial/error and translated them.

[MEDIA=imgur]a/p4Ntwkc[/MEDIA]

How the trainer works.

1. Pick ONE of the following categories above. (i.e - Item Pouch, Ammo, Materials, etc etc.)

2. Click [COLOR=rgb(97, 189, 109)]BOX [/COLOR]down at the bottom. Not the arrow.

[MEDIA=imgur]n4vyX5Q[/MEDIA]

3. The box will open and you will have a list of items to choose from. Pick the items you need along with the quantity (the next box over) and click on it. You can also fill free spaces in your boxes with stuff you need or you can swap out items. Quite a nice trainer.

[COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)][B]Make sure you are tabbed out of the game before doing this step. [/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#cccccc]The trainer updates your inventory in real time, so you don't need to restart MH World for you to see the changes. I also recommend that you don't try to put items where they're not supposed to go. (i.e - Potions inside the Monster Materials box, and vice versa.) [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#cccccc]As for the bottom area of the trainer, this is resistances. [/COLOR]

[MEDIA=imgur]JXWAD3u[/MEDIA]

Top Row - Defense/Fire/Water

Bottom Row - Lightning/Ice/Dragon

I don't know exactly how these work. I'm guessing they're integer based. Gonna need someone to try them out.

Translation: T0ra on Discord - Thanks a ton man for the translations.

[URL]https://www68.zippyshare.com/v/u0EboCe1/file.html[/URL] - MH World Ax Trainer

Original Source: [URL]http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-5773986-1-1.html[/URL][/QUOTE]

Zein
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Zein »

I posted in the other thread because I didn't know you put this here. I run it as admin and it just endlessly loads. What's up with that?

TroliusMaximus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TroliusMaximus »

A [B]save editor[/B] (like for Dark Souls) would be best...

peebeee
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: MH World Ax Inventory Editor (Chinese)

Post by peebeee »

Can weapons be edited with this?

Tried all the dropdown boxes but no weapons appear and there is a lot of black spaces in some menus.

Mefedrine
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: MH World Ax Inventory Editor (Chinese)

Post by Mefedrine »

Hello good day. I have the following problem:
They go several days that I try to get a specific jewel and I do not succeed in it. I would like to know if this Trainner can get me this jewel, if that is how I could achieve it. Thank you so much.

(My native language is not English and I am using a translator)