HOT WHEELS UNLEASHED Trainer

Upload your trainers here (No requests)
JohnStewart99
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: HOT WHEELS UNLEASHED Trainer

Post by JohnStewart99 »

DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS SOFTWARE/TRAINER

IT IS A VIRUS cleverly designed to trick innocent gamers into downloading it to hack Hotwheels Unleashed but after downloading you will quickly realize 2 things.

1. This "trainer" makes you download and install a virus software that supposedly has hacks for many different games and not just for Hotwheels. afterall, why would you only want to cheat on Hotwheels when they "freely" offer cheats to many different games.

2. You think to yourself "Man, this program sure doesn't like my anti-virus programs" but you understand its a trainer so you let it be. Then, you load your game and try to make the cheats work when it tells you sorry, you need to have the "PRO version" installed, no biggie just a another small update requiring giving the program more access and permissions with no hacks or cheats, just more access to your computer from this hacker.

Look for this trainer across different sites and read the comments. Most of them comment that only 1 hack, the boost hack works. Also, look at the comments on this page and look at the time stamps and the date stamps. Does it seem odd to you that a few accounts comment and the author comments usually an hour later all within a span of a coupe days Feb 10 to Feb 17? Yeah, don't fall for this scam virus program.

OR, Don't believe me and install it and tell me/comment down what happens to your computer please.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

JohnStewart99 wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2023 12:42 pm
Look for this trainer across different sites and read the comments. Most of them comment that only 1 hack, the boost hack works. Also, look at the comments on this page and look at the time stamps and the date stamps. Does it seem odd to you that a few accounts comment and the author comments usually an hour later all within a span of a coupe days Feb 10 to Feb 17? Yeah, don't fall for this scam virus program.
I'm sorry for trying to reply to users as fast as I can... You do realise you can set up notifications for these threads so you can see when people have replied to them?

Anything related to Cheat Engine flags antiviruses so I don't know what you're talking about.

There are programs out there that you can test what the app is doing behind the scenes in terms of "hacking" you if you must do so.

Save your delusional comments for some other site, thanks.

Cas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Cas »

Rhark wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2023 2:50 pm
I'm sorry for trying to reply to users as fast as I can... You do realise you can set up notifications for these threads so you can see when people have replied to them?

Anything related to Cheat Engine flags antiviruses so I don't know what you're talking about.

There are programs out there that you can test what the app is doing behind the scenes in terms of "hacking" you if you must do so.

Save your delusional comments for some other site, thanks.
I would have deleted his comment, he’s accusing you (staff) of spreading malware and even if it’s not a troll or some FRF hating site’s troublemaker, this isn’t the way to behave throwing wild accusations.

Someone else did the same with Genshin Impact tool throwing wild accusations against the tool and FRF and disappeared when I asked him for proof but the damage was done and new users were scared. There should be punishment since it’s so easy to make fake accusations and the damage is done.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

Casanova wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:53 pm
I'm not worried about his fear mongering with regards to the app and I'd rather people see the comments some people make to show others the crap that people who are in this business have to deal with.

There will always be these people around, unfortunately.

bc17
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bc17 »

Hi there,

does the trainer still work? Havent had time to download the game as of today since I am on limited data currently :(

Cheers and have a good day :)

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

bc17 wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2023 8:31 am
Hi there,

does the trainer still work? Havent had time to download the game as of today since I am on limited data currently :(

Cheers and have a good day :)
As far as I'm aware, yes 😀 I havent been told otherwise.

bc17
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bc17 »

Thanks for letting me know :)