Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Back 4 Blood Trainer

Post by Rhark »

famicom9x wrote:
Sun Oct 30, 2022 5:16 am
Rhark wrote:
Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:35 am
Ah then the owners have decided to do this. It is beyond my control, sorry.
fearlessrevolition used tobe a free and funny site u just can download table and use it with cheat engine now it become greedy money hungry, the owner create garbage app and force people to pay for it to use. it's so sad that this site become like this.
The owner of FRF isn't the owner of CEV. Please educate yourself before making these remarks.

FakeRex
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by FakeRex »

famicom9x wrote:
Sun Oct 30, 2022 5:16 am
Rhark wrote:
Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:35 am
Ah then the owners have decided to do this. It is beyond my control, sorry.
fearlessrevolition used tobe a free and funny site u just can download table and use it with cheat engine now it become greedy money hungry, the owner create garbage app and force people to pay for it to use. it's so sad that this site become like this.
Not a single statement you made is true.

OneCasualGuy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by OneCasualGuy »

Does "Max Owned Burn Cards" set all the burn cards to 999? Or higher? I'm asking because I've seen people set theirs to 9999 and then have issues with unlocking content down the road.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

OneCasualGuy wrote:
Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:09 pm
Does "Max Owned Burn Cards" set all the burn cards to 999? Or higher? I'm asking because I've seen people set theirs to 9999 and then have issues with unlocking content down the road.
It was originally 9999 but I reduced it to 999 some updates ago.

People told me 9999 caused issues but 999 was fine.

eKsiSLe
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by eKsiSLe »

The EAC bypass link for Microsoft is dead. I tried the manual process and it seemed to crash the game. I will try again soon. Just figured I would let you know.

Edit: I was able to launch the game using the manual EAC bypass without issue and the trainer seems to work great. I am downloading the update now, so I am sure it will not work tomorrow, but it did work.

eKsiSLe
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by eKsiSLe »

Can say, the trainer still activates, but the Supply Points and the Skulls do not update (they did on the previous version version yesterday). I will test further.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

eKsiSLe wrote:
Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:09 pm
Can say, the trainer still activates, but the Supply Points and the Skulls do not update (they did on the previous version version yesterday). I will test further.
If there was a game update then requests can be made via the app.

eKsiSLe
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by eKsiSLe »

Rhark wrote:
Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:54 pm
eKsiSLe wrote:
Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:09 pm
If there was a game update then requests can be made via the app.
I went ahead and checked after patch again and it works. I can no longer edit the individual Supply Points, as mentioned, but the "Unlimited Supply/Skull Totems" works as expected. Everything else seems to work as is. Thank you for the effort you put in. I did submit an update request in the app. It has 3, so I assume it is not a high priority, which is understandable.

I am still unable to download the launcher for GamePass. For some reason, the Filesharing link takes me to a blank white screen after clicking "Login" in the email. Got the email just fine, though. I can start the app the manual way for now, but if you could send the link again, or the file to me directly, I would be grateful.

Send
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Send »

eKsiSLe wrote:
Wed Dec 07, 2022 10:59 pm
the Filesharing link takes me to a blank white screen after clicking "Login" in the email.
I've informed Rhark. Getting the same issue.

- Send
CEv Support
Last edited by Send on Wed Dec 07, 2022 11:37 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

The link works fine on my end on my mobile. Can't test it on PC for a few days as I'm unavailable. Try using a different browser.

Edit: nevermind, when emailed the link to download it, the screen is blank. I'll have to upload it elsewhere during the weekend. Have no time to access my pc until then.

shilei971
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by shilei971 »

This is really cool.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

The MS download link has been updated. Trainer update coming tomorrow.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

Trainer updated to support v1.314.5565.0.

Changelog:
  • Rapid Fire - changed the speed at which you fire to make it slightly slower to prevent excessive lagging when firing too many bullets. Not a noticeable difference in fire rate.
  • Godmode - now affects the whole team.

Oratic
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Oratic »

I am having trouble getting the trainer to work, paid for pro. I am using the microsoft/gamepass bypass. I run it and I follow all directions, I open the trainer once back at the sign in menu and internet back and the trainer wont activate after I manually open it. Any suggestions? Tried the manual way as well and it still wont activate when pressing the key to turn it on.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

Oratic wrote:
Sun Jan 08, 2023 11:51 pm
I am having trouble getting the trainer to work, paid for pro. I am using the microsoft/gamepass bypass. I run it and I follow all directions, I open the trainer once back at the sign in menu and internet back and the trainer wont activate after I manually open it. Any suggestions? Tried the manual way as well and it still wont activate when pressing the key to turn it on.
Please read the main post. It has manual instructions for the Microsoft store version if my bypass doesn't work.