Upload your trainers here (No requests)
DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Monster Hunters Stories 2 [Steam] +50 Trainer

Post by DrummerIX »

Ultimarok wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 3:31 am
Do any of these options make you unable to play online for co-op?

I ask because I was reading over on a thread for a save editor for this game that someone created for the Switch version (But is compatible with the PC version using a save converter) and it was mentioned that editing certain things will flag your save and make you ineligible for online/co-op.

So is there anything similar to be wary of or avoid doing when using the options on this trainer?
Most likely the EXP option, but I'm unsure of what else. I don't play online, so I cannot be certain.

Shinkizei
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Shinkizei »

Ultimarok wrote:

I ask because I was reading over on a thread for a save editor for this game that someone created for the Switch version (But is compatible with the PC version using a save converter) and it was mentioned that editing certain things will flag your save and make you ineligible for online/co-op.

So is there anything similar to be wary of or avoid doing when using the options on this trainer?
The online co-op or even the PvP isn't server side, the host of the party is one of both player (the one using ticket) that's why it take your download zone from Steam to matchmaking, so it won't crash or anything but it gonna give the exp etc to the other player also (give him lot exp, good eggs etc) and with seeing how Capcom didn't banned cheaters from World, they won't do anything here also i think.

But players can report you so from Steam and they no like cheaters so, be sure about the other one with you or just take cheat off when going there.

Last point, if you want use cheat with being safe in co-op, just go with a bot, won't get anything bad from there.

Rayer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rayer »

Thx for the trainer, weapon editor soon please ?

Sleepingsong
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sleepingsong »

Shinkizei wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:33 am
Ultimarok wrote:

The online co-op or even the PvP isn't server side, the host of the party is one of both player (the one using ticket) that's why it take your download zone from Steam to matchmaking, so it won't crash or anything but it gonna give the exp etc to the other player also (give him lot exp, good eggs etc) and with seeing how Capcom didn't banned cheaters from World, they won't do anything here also i think.

But players can report you so from Steam and they no like cheaters so, be sure about the other one with you or just take cheat off when going there.

Last point, if you want use cheat with being safe in co-op, just go with a bot, won't get anything bad from there.
It's true. It likes in MHW that nobody knows you're using cheat such as unlimited ammo or unlimited item. And those cheat don't affect to other player.

Rayer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rayer »

After chatting with a lot of friends who play with this trainer, for it to be perfect I think it needs:

- A weapon / armor / rider card editor
- An ID system to get the eggs you need precisely

I think a lot of people think like me, if you can take that into account, thanks ^^

newvelaric
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Re: Monster Hunters Stories 2 [Steam] +51 Trainer

Post by newvelaric »

Ok, I was able to check on things and I have to say "I am sorry!" to DrummerIX.

After I posted here, I decided to play back from the start and try to use the trainer only to level the team up and that was it. So it took a while for me to get back to Lamure, while trying to get as much of the Monsties as possible. And what I discovered was that: not all monsters will give weapons. They will give armors, but not always weapons. So I crisis a few days ago was caused by my lack of knowledge.

So once again, Sorry DrummerIX.

Now I feel safe using the forge option.

newvelaric
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Re: Monster Hunters Stories 2 [Steam] +49 Trainer

Post by newvelaric »

SimsSebastian wrote:
Sat Jul 17, 2021 10:59 pm
newvelaric wrote:
Sat Jul 17, 2021 5:05 am
Guys, I have to ask: Does anyone have trouble with the "[*]Forging Takes No Material (Easy Forging)" option? I am unable to see the new weapon forging option after I used this cheat.

I am now in Lamure, the desert region. I used the cheat to forge and update the armors and weapons I could not before. Since I used the option, I have killed new monsters like the Cephalodome, Brute Tirgrex, and White Monoblos. The option to forge their armors appears, but nothing appears when I chose to forge new weapons.

Does anyone else have this problem? Or am I the only one?
Yep, I'm having the exact same issue. At first, I thought those items would just unlock later in the game or something, but now that you've mentioned this I'm a little worried that my save file might be screwed and I won't be able to unlock any of the newer weapons.

EDIT: Not sure what caused it, but it seems like it's back to normal for me.
Thank you, my friend!

I actually chickened out and restarted the game. And I slugged it back to Lamure. And then I discovered that not all monsters will give weapons. They will all give armors though. I think the "Variants" (I think that is what they are called) do not give you weapons. ie Brute Trigrex versus Tigrex.

Anyways, I have played now to Tergral and I can confirm that standard monster will give weapons and armors. But the variants will only give armors. So I am using the trainer to catch up on maxing my equipment! Feeling relieved++++!

OmegaDL50
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by OmegaDL50 »

Registered because of this trainer. Much appreciated for the fantastic work that has gone into this.

I am not quite sure if this could be done but would it be possible to make a code that could always force Royal Monsters to spawn on the field?

I guess it being random the odds are finding the specific variable or flag that triggers their spawn chance might be difficult to narrow down what causes them to appear in the first place.

It would be convenient because if you can force the Royal Monsters to spawn it's a good way to get some of the later monsters much earlier, such as the Tigrex in Alcala for example which is the earliest monster you can get with the Vine Climb ability.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I began to look at this game again to see what I could add to it from all the requests. I made a little progress and perhaps can add some more this week.

Today I added the following:

[*]All Genes Unlock At Level 1

This makes it so everything is unlocked as far as genes on the monsties at level 1 for all except the ones where no skill is assigned at all.

I will look at adding some more things as I have time to research.

moonxiyan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Monster Hunters Stories 2 [Steam] +52 Trainer

Post by moonxiyan »

Thanks , its so much easier now to upgrade and find stuff for the Monsties

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Monster Hunters Stories 2 [Steam] +53 Trainer

Post by DrummerIX »

For Talisman/Charm farming, I came up with the following option:

[*]Unlock Rare Talisman At Melynx Shop (Also Always Able To Buy Limit 1 Accessories)

This allows you to always get the Rare Talisman from the Melynx Shop for 0 Bottle Caps. You have to exit the buy screen and come right back for it to show up again in my testing.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Monster Hunters Stories 2 [Steam] +53 Trainer

Post by DrummerIX »

I was made aware my previous update doesn't work well if you are already at endgame, so I made another option that you can use at endgame instead of the first one.

[*]Unlock Rare Talisman At Melynx Shop (Only Use Before Endgame)
[*]Make Rare Talisman At Melynx Shop Cost 1 Bottle Caps (Use This At Endgame)

justdragon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Monster Hunters Stories 2 [Steam] +54 Trainer

Post by justdragon »

Can we find elder dragons like Teostra, Velkhana in Super Rare den in offline mode, no coop, no online play?

xxdarkprincexx1988
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by xxdarkprincexx1988 »

justdragon wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:47 pm
Can we find elder dragons like Teostra, Velkhana in Super Rare den in offline mode, no coop, no online play?
it depends on which are you are in, but yes that's how you can get elder dragons and the deviants.

theyellingmute
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by theyellingmute »

I noticed when activating "Enable Inventory Min Quantity" it would spawn a random weapon in my equipment. sometimes this equipment will be named [Accessory~Name] which would crash the game when trying to hover over it in any menu. I did set minimum QTY to 200, not sure if that affected it.

Was in Kuan when it happened. Other cheats activated at the time were, Rare Egg always 1000%, Enable EXP Prayer Pot Charm (default amount), Increase Chance of Super Rare Eggs, Enable Retreat 100%, Rainbow gene near 100%, Forging Takes No Material and Rare Spawn Rate Max.