Upload your trainers here (No requests)
0utrage7
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: OUTRIDERS Trainer

Post by 0utrage7 »

stitans wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:09 am
ok.. so after I turn cheats on, join a friend of mine to do some multiplayer.. play for like 3 mins in.. game kicks me out.. how to fix this?
did you get kicked when using super damage option?

demondarkus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by demondarkus »

Can someone tell me what diffirence between "Edit: Skillpoints" and "Edit: Total Skillpoints"?

sonicblue02
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sonicblue02 »

After the update some stuff stopped working:
Unlimited Health, No Player Damage, Unlimited Armor, Unlimited Ammo, Instant Reload doesn't work anymore.
Super Damage, Legendary drop, Epic drop still works.

NinjaBlazin
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NinjaBlazin »

NyraLynn wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:09 pm
NinjaBlazin wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:25 pm
NyraLynn wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:06 pm

So far so good. Managed to play a few multiplayer missions. They said that if you're "branded" you won't be banned but you'll only play with other cheaters and you'll have significantly increased matchmaking times. So far none of this happened to me. Hope this helps.
What have you used so far? And how many hours? I am guessing some options are more risky than others.
Techno 133 hrs
Trickster 19 hrs
Or are you asking something else?
Nah, I meant you. Did you play the 133 hours with the trainer on? And still manage to play multiplayer?

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

stitans wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:34 am
NyraLynn wrote:
NinjaBlazin wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:13 pm
Has anyone been flagged yet? As in, not being able to play multiplayer anymore? Got my inventory wiped and cba farming all the good items again. Want to know if I get instantly flagged just by using the trainer for an hour or so to get some gear back.
So far so good. Managed to play a few multiplayer missions. They said that if you're "branded" you won't be banned but you'll only play with other cheaters and you'll have significantly increased matchmaking times. So far none of this happened to me. Hope this helps.
I joined my friend, and after 2-3 mins into the mission, I get kicked out of the game.. what did you do to get past that?
Whilst bypassing EAC you cannot play co-op. You must reverse the files back to normal if you want to play online with no cheats.

NyraLynn
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by NyraLynn »

NinjaBlazin wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:05 am
NyraLynn wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:09 pm
NinjaBlazin wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:25 pm

What have you used so far? And how many hours? I am guessing some options are more risky than others.
Techno 133 hrs
Trickster 19 hrs
Or are you asking something else?
Nah, I meant you. Did you play the 133 hours with the trainer on? And still manage to play multiplayer?
AAAAAH ok ok. No. I played 133 hrs on trickster with EAC disabled BUT WITHOUT trainer and 19 hrs (now 25 hrs) on my trickster with EAC disabled and trainer. Multiplayer has worked well for me in both cases.

EDIT: NinjaBlazin PM sent.

EDIT 2: I will link a video on odysee shortly.

Edit 3: [Link]
Look carefulyl at the 4M - 6M damage. i only have the damage perk activated on the trainer.

bluefalcon0
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bluefalcon0 »

Rhark wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:51 am
stitans wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:34 am
NyraLynn wrote:

I joined my friend, and after 2-3 mins into the mission, I get kicked out of the game.. what did you do to get past that?
Whilst bypassing EAC you cannot play co-op. You must reverse the files back to normal if you want to play online with no cheats.
I'm assuming that creating a backup of the files or deleting them and having steam check the files will work?

Daedae972
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Daedae972 »

Can someone explain me how to edit with the edit fonctions from the trainer can't modify anything using my numpad :/

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

Daedae972 wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:22 pm
Can someone explain me how to edit with the edit fonctions from the trainer can't modify anything using my numpad :/
Make sure "Activate Trainer" is enabled and use your default numbers on your keyboard, not the Numpad.

Daedae972
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Daedae972 »

Thanks a lot now it works great :)

kusanagi83
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kusanagi83 »

so if ya cheat with bypass eac and later you turn it on ( backup of Eac) can you play Coop with a friend or is Coop locked by cheating?

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

kusanagi83 wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:56 pm
so if ya cheat with bypass eac and later you turn it on ( backup of Eac) can you play Coop with a friend or is Coop locked by cheating?
Depends if you have been branded a cheater or not but reverting the bypass should allow you to play Co-op again. If you are branded then you can only play with other branded players.

kusanagi83
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kusanagi83 »

have you ever seen the watermark?

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

kusanagi83 wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:10 pm
have you ever seen the watermark?
Nope

benny89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by benny89 »

I don't want to be branded as cheater as I would like to still play with friends. If someone could have me for few "Legendary Drop Boosted Runs" so I could get my Seismic Commander set for Devo I would be really grateful for help.

Please kindly PM me if I could join you on on couple runs jus to get this set and be done with it. I need nothing more, just this Legendary Set. Thank you.