Upload your trainers here (No requests)
Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: OUTRIDERS Trainer

Post by Rhark »

Priceman337 wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:07 am
using the loot option has anyone actually gotten legendaries cuase ive seen 1 all day long and none using the trainer
Perhaps they patched this method, it didn't need updating so I didn't bother to test it was still working as intended. I'll see if my other method works still, if not then I guess they stopped this in the full release.

Priceman337
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Priceman337 »

let us know thank you for the work !!

Async
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Async »

mickmack wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:46 pm
Idlehands88 wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:38 pm
HypnotizedX wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:17 pm
yeah i got the notification my account was flagged but not watermark, strange.....
It's funny that my account isn't flagged, even though I cheated HARD on the game lol :lol:
Damn, I wiped my account to be safe. I'm flagged despite them saying it would wipe the slate clean...
I think it depends on how hard you cheated tbh, whether it was detectable. If they look at your account and see you got 10+ legendaries then they know but if they see ur acc and u onli have 1-2 cant really say you cheated. I think they might also look at ur kill log, even though i cheated i only kept 1 -2 legendaries on each of my 4 characters, killed over 70+ captains to get the perfect primary x2 and secondary and ideal armor set. all 4 of my characters 1 of each class has legendaries but no flag or warning lols. I always thought in these sort of games them saying they caught 200 cheaters" is a bit too low. i was pretty sure there would have been more ppl cheating, but the keyword i think is they "caught", they say they can see" but i think its just the blatantly obvious people. they probs might have some search where they just label all the people who have more than a couple legendaries for
manual review.

Also it may be because while they want to show a front of scaring cheaters they still want to make their $90 from the game even if its from cheaters. its like the steam csgo community mentality before it went f2p where they still want cheaters to buy their game for $10 by not IP banning them for cheating (which would have drastically reduced the amount of cheaters) but give up banning a majority of the cheaters so they invented overwatch to act like their doing sumthing but in fact developers gave up dealing with cheaters. just like this watermark bullshit. "O we get your $90 anyways, so makes no difference for us if you cheat or not in this SINGLE PLAYER game, as long as you dont blatantly cheat in multiplayer and get spotted (shrugs)" "we need to put a face on for those who actually paid and care about cheaters in this SINGLE PLAYER game but will take too much effort to look into everyone". the key takeaway is they get your $90 regardless of what you do, so their happy and putting too much funds to remove cheaters doesnt make sense and is counterproductive to their earnings. pretty much the moment i saw they chose EAC as their anti-cheat system already knew they gave up on dealing with cheaters in the majority. EAC is like the poor-mans VAC

I have a buddy who did the same thing i did 1-2 legendaries on all 4 characters and nothing, guess we weren't part of the 200" I think until sum1 cracks the game, they pretty much wont do much against cheaters unless u blatantly cheat, just cheat in moderation i guess.

If you believe I am wrong feel free to share :D
Last edited by Async on Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:37 am, edited 4 times in total.

Async
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: OUTRIDERS (Demo) Trainer

Post by Async »

Rhark wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:21 am
Animal85 wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:12 pm
want ask is the eac bypas by replacing dll files work on full game?
Yes.

Trainer updated to support the full release. Enjoy :)
Amazing friend! Many thanks! I hope the loot rarity still works xD :D

mickmack
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mickmack »

Async wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:18 am
mickmack wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:46 pm
Idlehands88 wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:38 pm

It's funny that my account isn't flagged, even though I cheated HARD on the game lol :lol:
Damn, I wiped my account to be safe. I'm flagged despite them saying it would wipe the slate clean...
I think it depends on how hard you cheated tbh, whether it was detectable. If they look at your account and see you got 10+ legendaries then they know but if they see ur acc and u onli have 1-2 cant really say you cheated. I think they might also look at ur kill log, even though i cheated i only kept 1 -2 legendaries on each of my 4 characters, killed over 70+ captains to get the perfect primary x2 and secondary and ideal armor set. all 4 of my characters 1 of each class has legendaries but no flag or warning lols. I always thought in these sort of games them saying they caught 200 cheaters" is a bit too low. i was pretty sure there would have been more ppl cheating, but the keyword i think is they "caught", they say they can see" but i think its just the blatantly obvious people. they probs might have some search where they just label all the people who have more than a couple legendaries for
manual review.

Also it may be because while they want to show a front of scaring cheaters they still want to make their $90 from the game even if its from cheaters. its like the steam csgo community mentality before it went f2p where they still want cheaters to buy their game for $10 by not IP banning them for cheating (which would have drastically reduced the amount of cheaters) but give up banning a majority of the cheaters so they invented overwatch to act like their doing sumthing but in fact developers gave up dealing with cheaters. just like this watermark bullshit. "O we get your $90 anyways, so makes no difference for us if you cheat or not in this SINGLE PLAYER game, as long as you dont blatantly cheat in multiplayer and get spotted (shrugs)" "we need to put a face on for those who actually paid and care about cheaters in this SINGLE PLAYER game but will take too much effort to look into everyone". the key takeaway is they get your $90 regardless of what you do, so their happy and putting too much funds to remove cheaters doesnt make sense and is counterproductive to their earnings.

I have a buddy who did the same thing i did 1-2 legendaries on all 4 characters and nothing, guess we weren't part of the 200" I think until sum1 cracks the game, they pretty much wont do much against cheaters unless u blatantly cheat, just cheat in moderation i guess.
I don't think it was based on how hard anyone cheated, as Idle even said he wasn't flagged and if I'm not mistaken, he was the one giving himself legendaries that wasn't even in the demo. However, I do agree with your line of thinking that it's a culmination of stats.

kinghorde91
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kinghorde91 »

Any fix for skill points? It's no longer on the launcher. have 0 skill points

Rusadir
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Rusadir »

Can someone say me what features are safe to use?

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

kinghorde91 wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:41 am
Any fix for skill points? It's no longer on the launcher. have 0 skill points
I have yet to add them, if at all possible. I had to start over so I have 0 and cannot do much at this point.

Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Idlehands88 »

Rusadir wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:50 am
Can someone say me what features are safe to use?
No one knows atm. But it's safe to say nothing is safe as even just bypassing EAC can get you flagged.

TheBrokenG0d
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TheBrokenG0d »

mickmack wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:37 am
I don't think it was based on how hard anyone cheated, as Idle even said he wasn't flagged and if I'm not mistaken, he was the one giving himself legendaries that wasn't even in the demo. However, I do agree with your line of thinking that it's a culmination of stats.
Strange, I had over a dozen legendaries and two characters at level 30 with tier 15 world no warning.

LUNATIK
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by LUNATIK »

The trainer crashes the game for me

The_Gaige
Cheater
Cheater

Post by The_Gaige »

The OP's trainer works well for me!

maksus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by maksus »

Hello,
When I put the file from EasyAntiCheat_bypass.zip into the game folder in order for the trainer to work, the game crumbles when it starts, why is that?

AeroShok999
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AeroShok999 »

Is the anti cheat updated? Which anti cheat do I need to download? The one from sunbeam? Can you link the correct anti-cheat? Thank you!

Priceman337
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Priceman337 »

right now every time i launch with the bypass it crashes the game anby fix ?