MCC Toolbox V3.8.4 NEW!- Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach

Upload your trainers here (No requests)
SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: MCC Toolbox V1.8.6 - Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach, Skulls, Firefight, Achievements

Post by SilentRunner »

Player360 wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:40 pm
App just crashes after launch. Windows also reports as a unintentional crash. It always worked with the 1st support given for H3, after that it doesn't work any more.
I have lots of people that use and test this for me I've never had anyone report the program crashing after launch or at all. If MCC crashes when using with Halo 3 that's because It needs to be updated Im waiting for Halo 3's release tomorrow the memory addresses will have changed and cause MCC to crash when you toggle on options. Are you using Steam or Windows Store version?

Thanks

Player360
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: MCC Toolbox V1.8.6 - Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach, Skulls, Firefight, Achievements

Post by Player360 »

I mean this toolbox app is crashing after launch, not the game it self. It's a instant launch/crash in a 1ms

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SilentRunner »

Player360 wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:40 pm
App just crashes after launch. Windows also reports as a unintentional crash. It always worked with the 1st support given for H3, after that it doesn't work any more.
I have had some others reporting this problem It's strange because it only seems to be affecting a small number of users. One said setting his local to English fixed it but I don't really know what he means by that. I have sent you a PM

Edit: I have added a potential fix but I can't really test this my end as I can't reproduce the problem please let me know if it makes any changes.

Player360
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: MCC Toolbox V1.8.7 - Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach, Skulls, Firefight, Achievements

Post by Player360 »

It's working now. Don't know what you've done to the internal code but it's running fine.

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: MCC Toolbox V1.8.7 - Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach, Skulls, Firefight, Achievements

Post by SilentRunner »

Player360 wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 6:46 pm
It's working now. Don't know what you've done to the internal code but it's running fine.
Great thanks for letting me know. So basically you will notice there is a feature called time scale it uses a float value, apparently from the way the module Im using works the decimal point . on some computers is read as , instead of . causing issues. So you will probably notice the timescale feature just won't work for you. A user said he fixed the crash by changing his OS language as below. All I did was stop the code executing if theres an error for now. Hence that feature probably won't work but all the others should.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

Now that Halo 3 has released officially, your options cause CTD :)

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SilentRunner »

Rhark wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:25 am
Now that Halo 3 has released officially, your options cause CTD :)
Yup working on it now :D

Edit: Halo 3 has been fixed I have removed the other titles for now and will be slowly adding those back in.

sebastianyyz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: MCC Toolbox V1.8.8 - Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach, Skulls, Firefight, Achievements

Post by sebastianyyz »

Thank you

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: MCC Toolbox V1.8.8 - Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach, Skulls, Firefight, Achievements

Post by SilentRunner »

sebastianyyz wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:19 am
Thank you
Halo Reach was just added back in. ENJOY!

LoneStrider
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: MCC Toolbox V1.9 - Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach, Skulls, Firefight, Achievements

Post by LoneStrider »

Hey is there a button I gotta press to get this to work? I followed what I saw on the main post but none of the options worked for me. Just wondering if I did something wrong.

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: MCC Toolbox V1.9 - Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach, Skulls, Firefight, Achievements

Post by SilentRunner »

LoneStrider wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:02 am
Hey is there a button I gotta press to get this to work? I followed what I saw on the main post but none of the options worked for me. Just wondering if I did something wrong.
Are you using the game in mode mode and are you on Steam or Windows Store?

LoneStrider
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LoneStrider »

Game in mode mode? Also i'm running the steam version and made sure that version is selected. I saw in the read me file that it says to run the program in admin mode, which I didnt do or realise since I thought all the instructions were on the main page of this thread. I'm going to try it again later with it running as admin.

SilentRunner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SilentRunner »

LoneStrider wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:41 pm
Game in mode mode? Also i'm running the steam version and made sure that version is selected. I saw in the read me file that it says to run the program in admin mode, which I didnt do or realise since I thought all the instructions were on the main page of this thread. I'm going to try it again later with it running as admin.
Sorry I meant mod mode. If your not running in mod mode it won't work

LoneStrider
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: MCC Toolbox V1.9.1 - Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach, Skulls, Firefight, Achievements

Post by LoneStrider »

Oh ya I am running in that mode. I just had to do the admin thing. Also it seems when I activate the AI cant fire thing it crashes the game (which isnt a big deal), and i'm not sure which option it is but all vehicles and even the aa guns you gotta destroy in reach get inf hp. Everything I have been doing is in reach by the way. Another question I have is, is this for custom firefight or the matchmaking firefight? Sorry about all the questions and hassle.

vickyiori
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: MCC Toolbox V1.9.1 - Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach, Skulls, Firefight, Achievements

Post by vickyiori »

The AI options are not working but they aren't a big deal for me.

Thank you for your hardwork!! :)

Vicky