Jupiter Hell

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Cyborg009
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Jupiter Hell

Post by Cyborg009 »

jgoemat wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:57 am
Yeah sorry, just the ones under 'My Cheats' were tested. The dodge ones are generic 'read float' functions I was checking out. They seem to get called for weapon stats among other things as well. So my one pistol had 100 shots for instance, good thing I had the infinite ammo cheat on :)

One thing I noticed looking at that was how durability affects protection on armor. When I changed a 700/700 max durability to 7000 my protection dropped. When I changed the max to 100 and left the 'current' durability 700, the protection went up from 1 to 7...
Good to know I wasn't imagining it all. If current armor/max armor could be added to a table, that would make a nice Adamantium armor.
Can you tell me how some of those numbers are stored? I found hp with CE, it's just plain double byte. But I could not find fury/energy, tried double, float, 4 bytes, etc. Thank you in advance.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

VKX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by VKX »

Cyborg009 wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:55 am
But I could not find fury/energy, tried double, float, 4 bytes, etc. Thank you in advance.
Energy is stored as a float. If you can't find it, check your memory scan options and make sure the drop down box is set to "all" and you're searching writeable, non-executable memory.

Cyborg009
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Cyborg009 »

VKX wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:51 pm
Energy is stored as a float. If you can't find it, check your memory scan options and make sure the drop down box is set to "all" and you're searching writeable, non-executable memory.
Thank you, found it right away.

Cyborg009
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Cyborg009 »

VKX wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 11:22 am
I have also added a generic Inf Energy/Fury option.

I have changed the filename for this version to avoid confusion about which version of the table is which.
I just noticed a strange behavior for Inf Consumables. This is what happened to multitool:

If I have Inf Inventory Ammo checked, it is fine. (after any use, Qty became 99)
If I have Inf Inventory Ammo and Inf Consumables both checked, it is bugged. (after any use, Qty became 2)

I tested this by shooting at barrels then use multitool to repair armor.

Edit: game version 1.0a table version jh - 022 - [v1.0]

VKX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by VKX »

Cyborg009 wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:41 am
I just noticed a strange behavior for Inf Consumables. This is what happened to multitool:
Yeah, as I said in the first post, there's some odd coding around multitools. They are treated as consumables in some places, and ammo in others, and this results in the size of the inventory stack changing.

My scripts set inventory stacks to the maximum number just before you use them, which could be two different values for multitools. Ammo has a stack size of 99, but most consumables have a max stack size of 3. so if you use a multitool in a terminal (which uses the ammo code) you will have 98 left, but if you use it to repair (like a consumable) you end up with two left.

It shouldn't cause any problems, as you can just spend a multitool recharging a terminal or whatever to get the stack of 99 back. If you want to change the behaviour, you can edit the Inf Consumable script to change the "mov ecx,#3" part to whatever value you want.

Cyborg009
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Cyborg009 »

VKX wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:26 am
Cyborg009 wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:41 am
Yeah, as I said in the first post, there's some odd coding around multitools. They are treated as consumables in some places, and ammo in others, and this results in the size of the inventory stack changing.

My scripts set inventory stacks to the maximum number just before you use them, which could be two different values for multitools. Ammo has a stack size of 99, but most consumables have a max stack size of 3. so if you use a multitool in a terminal (which uses the ammo code) you will have 98 left, but if you use it to repair (like a consumable) you end up with two left.

It shouldn't cause any problems, as you can just spend a multitool recharging a terminal or whatever to get the stack of 99 back. If you want to change the behaviour, you can edit the Inf Consumable script to change the "mov ecx,#3" part to whatever value you want.
Thanks for explaining how it works.
I was able to work around it mostly as you had point out. Only when I reach a terminal and want to hack, I was faced with not enough multitool.

I was looking at the section of script as you mentioned.

Code: Select all

mov ecx,#3 //[rax+04]
  mov esi,r14d
  jmp return
I could see // means comment only.
Can't quite figure out the rest. (Only learned BASIC 40 years ago) :oops:

Thank you for the table, I actually gotten better at JH with it, by being able to see the end and know what to expect as opposed to only focusing on immediate survival. Completed one run without enabling anything. :)

IrmiLmIl
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by IrmiLmIl »

Hey - I just wanted to ask if I'm the only one who cannot use the cheat table for the 1.0a on MacOS. I've tried everything, but I cannot activate the cheats for the game. Thanks!

VKX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by VKX »

IrmiLmIl wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 10:30 pm
Hey - I just wanted to ask if I'm the only one who cannot use the cheat table for the 1.0a on MacOS. I've tried everything, but I cannot activate the cheats for the game. Thanks!
Sorry, my table is unlikely to work on a Mac. You could try posting on the request forum to see if someone wants to make a Mac version of the table.

IrmiLmIl
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by IrmiLmIl »

VKX wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:26 pm
IrmiLmIl wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 10:30 pm
Sorry, my table is unlikely to work on a Mac. You could try posting on the request forum to see if someone wants to make a Mac version of the table.
Thank you! I will try that.

VKX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by VKX »

Updated table to V023 for game version 1.1, The Exordium Update.

VKX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by VKX »

Updated table to V024 for game version 1.2, The Varia Update.

VKX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by VKX »

Updated table to V025 for game version 1.3, The Valhalla Update.

VKX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by VKX »

Updated table to V026 for game version 1.4, The Chaos Update.

Joshuan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Joshuan »

Thank you very much VKX for keeping your table uptodate.

VKX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by VKX »

Updated table to V027 for game version 1.5, The Ancient Update.