Wolfenstein: The New Order [Engine:idTech 5]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
wama90wama
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Wolfenstein: The New Order [Engine:idTech 5]

Post by wama90wama »

u are always the best mr.SunBeam but ah its not working for 2022 XD i know im old guy who love old games but i wish if i can us that cheat with no ammo cap. but tnx anyway for ur hard working ;*

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Babbymode
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Babbymode »

I came back to this game after a few years and fixed the code for unrestricted cvars, updating the memory address using a basic code search in the memory viewer. However, to little avail for any other codes involved. I was trying to take a gander at the PDB file but i am not skilled enough at using debugging tools to make good use of it. I don't have enough information to traceback any of the codes that are injected at the exact memory points that Sunbeam debugged externally (smart/easy if addresses are not expected to be recompiled with a new exe, which at that point they were not since the game had gone several years without anything and then it all got broken with a tiny update. AOB scanning would be ideal to attempt but there's between 2-5 bytes to play with and it hits tens or hundreds of results.)

Just use the Unrestricted CVARs script, everything else is broken and will crash
Attachments
Wolfenstein - The New Order.CT
(44.14 KiB) Downloaded 119 times

xAstroBoy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by xAstroBoy »

analyzing the PDB would be nice, as i found the give command inside, would be nice to be able to self give weapons!
can anyone restore the give command?