Vladicoff wrote: ↑
Sat Jan 09, 2021 2:55 am
So I'm the big stupid ad have never done anything like this before (just made an account on this forum like ten seconds ago).
How... how do I actually go about getting the Cheat Engine, and making use of the Booty Calls-specific cheats?
Apologies for my noobishness
Easiest way to get Cheat Engine, do a google search and go to their website. Download the latest version. After installing it, you can open it, then drag & drop the table into CE. Or if you double click on the table, it should open the table in CE. After that just follow what has previously been said in this forum. I would strongly advise reading through the forum to get acquainted with how to use the table. There are a lot of changes that have happened, and also 2 tables to use. Both are good, but have slight differences. But be careful in using it....see below to what I mean.
Well, after playing for I don't know how long, Nutaku made me reset in Nov. Now 2 months later, they did it again. And I thought I was being careful this time. I think this next go around, I will try and be a little more conservative with using the cheat. In other words, use it to help advance the game, but not by leaps and bounds. You could say, try not to trigger the red flags in their system. So, what does that mean?
- unlock all the girls, and things you can the old fashioned way. Actually complete all the things you need to.
- only unlock the rest of the girls (event/pay) ones after you have unlocked the rest
- When you do unlock, do not touch the devil girl until she is officially released. She's not playable right now. (this might've been what triggered it. I mistakenly clicked on her earlier which caused the game to crash. Then a few hours later when i went back to play a little more, I have to reset.)
- don't let items get out of control in your inventory, mainly power ups. This might mean I'll have to start dates and loose intentionally. Also, not to go to crazy with the gacha.
- don't go nuts with PVP battles and r0b33's "free open PVP chest" scripts. That may give you a large number of those items to fast, also, they may see you upgrading to quickly. Also may mean to play and win, but not have spots for new chests. You'll still get the crowns so you can earn the bonuses.
- Don't let your energy or adventure energy get to high. If you use the infinite energy scripts, the total you have available will climb. So play every now and again without that script to say "reset" them. Then turn it on when they zero out or get low.
- Control how quickly I complete the "unlock a new girl by getting enigmas" (i don't remember what it's actually called). After the 1st reset, I got Talis by making sure I was in the top 3 for 10 days in a row. So that might mean, to only get enough enigmas to keep you in the bronze or silver. But if you unlock the girls, and use the easy date function, you won't need to worry about that. That might be a good alternative.
- Maybe only upgrade the girls personality by using the actual items they need, and not the free script. With using the "easy dates" script, this becomes easier to get the items. Again, just thinking of ways not to trigger red flags. This also double for your skills. If you are doing easy dates, the game cash accumulates quickly.
So, anyway, Sorry for the long message, if you happen to read it all. This is just what I'm going to attempt. Hopefully if it's worked in a couple of months, I'll remember to come back and comment on this tactic. If it doesn't, I'm sure i'll remember.
If you've had to reset, and had success in not triggering a reset again, I'd love to know what you did differently that didn't trigger they system from realizing you were using a cheat. Again, this is what I'm going to try.