Booty Calls [+31]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
MasterPanda
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Booty Calls [+30]

Post by MasterPanda »

Could we get a quick "free Multi Gatcha" fix for the current event that will end in 32 hrs?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

Here is GreenHouse's table LITE edition update.

Lite, because not contains some options. Not contains because i'm not pro in this. just updated the options to work with new version...

Don't ask any new function from me. I will ignoring those requests.
Attachments
BootyCalls_1288108_1360_LITE.CT
(22.28 KiB) Downloaded 83 times

tiger1138
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tiger1138 »

Patience, everyone. It takes time for the masters to create a new table, and I'm sure they do have other more important things going on in their lives. If they happen to be in the U.S.A. This is a holiday weekend, so they'd be spending it with family probably.

In the meantime, r0b33 has made a LITE table. It works great. It has the functions that I generally use. I also notice that there is an "open PVP chest for free" script. Is this new, or did I just never see it before? either way, I think this is cool. hoping to get to try it out.

Keep of the great work, and everyone, give them time to make one. It will come in time.

zakife
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zakife »

Hi, I allow myself to up the topic. I really don't know about cheat engine and therefore I don't understand what to do to unblock all girls for example. When I run the table it displays this to me. Could you help me please?

HerpeDerp
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by HerpeDerp »

I cant seem to get the phone storage to work. Any idea why?

tiger1138
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tiger1138 »

zakife wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 3:09 pm
Hi, I allow myself to up the topic. I really don't know about cheat engine and therefore I don't understand what to do to unblock all girls for example. When I run the table it displays this to me. Could you help me please?
You'll want to select "ENABLE". Then it will give you options you can turn on and off.
HerpeDerp wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:20 pm
I cant seem to get the phone storage to work. Any idea why?
I would suggest leaving the phone storage alone. I tried playing with it, and ended up messing up mine. There are other options/ways to get more inventory. If it's the photo storage, I'm not sure if that's still working since the last update. I'm not sure what the Phone options do in r0b33's Lite table. Haven't had a reason to try them.

neonguts
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by neonguts »

Anyone else having trouble with the "Get Location" cheat?

chichi116
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by chichi116 »

when im on the normal latest edition of this table some of the options down the line wont work, but when i use the lite edtion all of the scripts work. anyone know why?

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

chichi116 wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:05 pm
when im on the normal latest edition of this table some of the options down the line wont work, but when i use the lite edtion all of the scripts work. anyone know why?
Like, really... Can't you use your brain for a couple of seconds at least? The LITE version WAS UPDATED FOR THE LAST VERSION, so YEAH IT WORKS ON THE LAST VERSION. Mine WASN'T.
Even the second line from the main post says this: Last version compatible: 1.2.84.26
Or the attachment, that being the table that you had to download at some point, says: STEAM v1.2.84.26 [LATEST UPDATE]

Is v1.2.84.26 your game version? No. So no shit it doesn't work and the lite one does :mellow:

zakife
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zakife »

tiger1138 wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 3:30 am
zakife wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 3:09 pm
You'll want to select "ENABLE". Then it will give you options you can turn on and off.

Ok thank you I understand better! Now is it possible to unlock all outfits?

EDIT: I mean, I know we can unlock the outfits but I don't get/understand how to edit the table.
Last edited by zakife on Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

chichi116
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by chichi116 »

ok it was just a question jeez, what about the multi gacha 100 foe the lite version? i tried to follow robs guide on page 32 but it uh- didnt work

Reall
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Reall »

I was wondering if you're going to make a full version of the cheat, but I'm not charging you now or anything, just out of curiosity, and thanks for working on the cheat

welldone
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by welldone »

Some of the cheats, such as the 1000 slots or free skills, wont let me "activate" or use them. I double click on them and they dont change. If I right click on the process it says at the top "<<Error while scanning for AOB's : getSkills : Error: Not all results found>>"

Annonymous
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Annonymous »

Looks like they are starting to patch stuffs. They currently fked up the quest rewards and get location. In general - they started with the rewards. The rewards from daily chests are still working anyways

Foyde_the_demon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Foyde_the_demon »

does this work with widows 10, if yes how do you open it/start it/use it?