Booty Calls [+33]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Annonymous
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:49 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Booty Calls [+33]

Post by Annonymous »

morani wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:17 am
Does this cheat engine can help with the new pvp?
Most likely and the currency is server sided.. we'll see soon in next updates

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Orcaleus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:03 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Booty Calls [+33]

Post by Orcaleus »

I've been playing this game for a long time using the Nutaku website. Is there a way to use these cheats on a browser or transfer your account from Nutaku to Steam?

User avatar
cunhak9
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:21 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Booty Calls [+33]

Post by cunhak9 »

Orcaleus wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:07 pm
I've been playing this game for a long time using the Nutaku website. Is there a way to use these cheats on a browser or transfer your account from Nutaku to Steam?
Nutaku and Steam are two diferent versions of the game, you cant transfer accounts.
Cheats for Steam version only.

Xsaber
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:37 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: Booty Calls [+33]

Post by Xsaber »

Why do you say its only for steam version it works with my nutaku version

User avatar
cunhak9
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:21 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Booty Calls [+33]

Post by cunhak9 »

Xsaber wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:32 am
Why do you say its only for steam version it works with my nutaku version
My bad, forgot the Nutaku browser version :mrgreen:

Xsaber
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:37 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: Booty Calls [+33]

Post by Xsaber »

Can you whrite a tutorial just for paid sex animations and backrounds

I dont get the id things and it really hard

brner12345
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:07 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Booty Calls [+33]

Post by brner12345 »

Just wondering if its possible to give yourself the items used to have sex with the girls using the player inventory editor?

brner12345
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:07 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Booty Calls [+33]

Post by brner12345 »

Because it only shows a couple of items in my inventory

User avatar
r0b33
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 133
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:25 pm
Reputation: 40

Re: Booty Calls [+33]

Post by r0b33 »

Xsaber wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 4:56 am
Can you whrite a tutorial just for paid sex animations and backrounds
brner12345 wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:12 am
Just wondering if its possible to give yourself the items used to have sex with the girls using the player inventory editor?
I dont get the id things and it really hard
here is the complete tutorial how to get everything with this cheat.
Apply, and enjoy the rest of the game.

Eaglaw
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat May 25, 2019 8:26 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Booty Calls [+33]

Post by Eaglaw »

Does someone know how to fix the 100% at loading screen issue? I can't even play and there's no answers from the developers.

trashhh
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:51 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Booty Calls [+33]

Post by trashhh »

How would I fix broken images/messages? (the fact that they release broken images is kind of annoying... great game design, ya'll...)
Im very sorry if anyones repeating themselves at this point. I know this question was previously answered on this forum but I couldnt find it.
The images that are broken appear as a red question mark: Foxy Thunders (spring cleaning, I believe, this one has always been broken for me). Livs brand new image (which is under Andriella I believe). A message of Sarahs and also of Asa (I believe?).
Note: Yes, I have tried installing and uninstalling all of the data under Nutakus file and that did not fix anything.

trashhh
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:51 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Booty Calls [+33]

Post by trashhh »

Eaglaw wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:39 pm
Does someone know how to fix the 100% at loading screen issue? I can't even play and there's no answers from the developers.
Open 'Regedit' in your PC, go to 'HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\3X Entertainment\Booty Calls' and delete the folder. It wont reset your progress, but it'll ask for you to accept the conditions as if you're playing for the first time.

Eaglaw
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat May 25, 2019 8:26 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Booty Calls [+33]

Post by Eaglaw »

trashhh wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 12:51 am
Eaglaw wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:39 pm
Does someone know how to fix the 100% at loading screen issue? I can't even play and there's no answers from the developers.
Open 'Regedit' in your PC, go to 'HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\3X Entertainment\Booty Calls' and delete the folder. It wont reset your progress, but it'll ask for you to accept the conditions as if you're playing for the first time.
that didn't worked for me. I've already done that, I also cleaned the cache, reinstalling the game and nothing :c

User avatar
r0b33
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 133
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:25 pm
Reputation: 40

Re: Booty Calls [+33]

Post by r0b33 »

trashhh wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 12:48 am
How would I fix broken images/messages? (the fact that they release broken images is kind of annoying... great game design, ya'll...)
Im very sorry if anyones repeating themselves at this point. I know this question was previously answered on this forum but I couldnt find it.
The images that are broken appear as a red question mark: Foxy Thunders (spring cleaning, I believe, this one has always been broken for me). Livs brand new image (which is under Andriella I believe). A message of Sarahs and also of Asa (I believe?).
Note: Yes, I have tried installing and uninstalling all of the data under Nutakus file and that did not fix anything.
Delete the 3xEntertainment folder from C:\Users\[your_username]\AppData\LocalLow\ folder.
BTW they didn't released broken images.

The fact that you have access some contents which is still under developement and they releasing some bug in the game is two different thing.

trashhh
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:51 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Booty Calls [+33]

Post by trashhh »

r0b33 wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 4:44 am
trashhh wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 12:48 am
How would I fix broken images/messages? (the fact that they release broken images is kind of annoying... great game design, ya'll...)
Im very sorry if anyones repeating themselves at this point. I know this question was previously answered on this forum but I couldnt find it.
The images that are broken appear as a red question mark: Foxy Thunders (spring cleaning, I believe, this one has always been broken for me). Livs brand new image (which is under Andriella I believe). A message of Sarahs and also of Asa (I believe?).
Note: Yes, I have tried installing and uninstalling all of the data under Nutakus file and that did not fix anything.
Delete the 3xEntertainment folder from C:\Users\[your_username]\AppData\LocalLow\ folder.
BTW they didn't released broken images.

The fact that you have access some contents which is still under developement and they releasing some bug in the game is two different thing.
Its done this before, without even using a table, on a separate account. Even skipping the quest to complete it using currency breaks the image. So Im unsure if its true that its because Im unlocking unreleased content. When they update the game, they should have the content ready and unlockable. I spent a bunch of diamonds skipping the quest for Foxys image that never loaded. I just think the developers have a bad habit of not properly coding this game :dry: Because I think they genuinely dont care, lol. For the same reason people have to use this table just to get anywhere in this game.

Also, I dont see any 'LocalLow' folder anywhere. For some reason when I go into my Username folder, the only folder that shows up in Microsoft Edge Backups :\

Post Reply