Booty Calls [+31]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Wuhaha6
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Booty Calls [+30]

Post by Wuhaha6 »

hatamoto wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 8:16 am
Wuhaha6 wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 8:20 am
r0b33 wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 7:12 am

Tis is a 372 times asked and answered question... Red questionmark on images / not loading interactive scenes means: the appropriate content not exist on the servers.
Oh my bad, then does that means they'll load as normal once the devs release them into the game?
I don't have any red question mark Lara 3D images. Have you tried deleting the cache? I had to redownload the images but all my red question marks are gone now.
Hi, how does one delete the cache? Only thing close to that I can see is "Reset Progress" or "Delete Account".

Edit: Found out how from an older post here by r0b33, thx for suggestion.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

hatamoto
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hatamoto »

Wuhaha6 wrote:
Fri May 21, 2021 11:20 am
hatamoto wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 8:16 am
Wuhaha6 wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 8:20 am

Oh my bad, then does that means they'll load as normal once the devs release them into the game?
I don't have any red question mark Lara 3D images. Have you tried deleting the cache? I had to redownload the images but all my red question marks are gone now.
Hi, how does one delete the cache? Only thing close to that I can see is "Reset Progress" or "Delete Account".

Edit: Found out how from an older post here by r0b33, thx for suggestion.
Great. Hope it works.

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

BootyCalls CE Table
v1.2.97.306_CV1503_v2
BootyCalls_1.2.97.306_CV1503_v2.CT
(31.7 KiB) Downloaded 51 times

Changelog:
  • ADDED: [ GIRLS ] ⇒ Free Draw on Flea Market
    WARNING! I have not tested this feature to see what the chances are of your account being banned.
Ps.: If you feel useful this material don't hesitate to drop a like. Thanks!

happymansix
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by happymansix »

I have a problem where the game will not save on exit is there a way to fix this?

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

happymansix wrote:
Sat May 22, 2021 7:47 am
I have a problem where the game will not save on exit is there a way to fix this?
what has not been saved?

happymansix
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by happymansix »

r0b33 wrote:
Sat May 22, 2021 9:00 am
happymansix wrote:
Sat May 22, 2021 7:47 am
what has not been saved?
Dates, garments, upgrades, quests, gacha and other progress but not PvP stuff since that's server side I suppose, oh and I have been playing for quite a while now so it could be that something is corrupt in the save, the inventory will not show any item and the menu gets stuck on the inv, if necessary I am willing to reset progress but I would rather not.

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

happymansix wrote:
Sat May 22, 2021 1:10 pm
Dates, garments, upgrades, quests, gacha and other progress but not PvP stuff since that's server side I suppose, oh and I have been playing for quite a while now so it could be that something is corrupt in the save, the inventory will not show any item and the menu gets stuck on the inv, if necessary I am willing to reset progress but I would rather not.
Let me clarify things:
  1. All saves are server sided.
  2. The get location option can only be used once per session (if you have unlocked anything in the game with this option, you must restart the game afterwards.) => I think your unsaved progress is related to this.
  3. Your inventory has overflowed with an item. Not a serious bug, the game can still work normally.
  4. if you plan reset your game: play more carefully in your next carreer ;)

happymansix
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by happymansix »

r0b33 wrote:
Sat May 22, 2021 2:23 pm
happymansix wrote:
Sat May 22, 2021 1:10 pm
Let me clarify things:
  1. All saves are server sided.
  2. The get location option can only be used once per session (if you have unlocked anything in the game with this option, you must restart the game afterwards.) => I think your unsaved progress is related to this.
  3. Your inventory has overflowed with an item. Not a serious bug, the game can still work normally.
  4. if you plan reset your game: play more carefully in your next carreer ;)
ok, ty

hatamoto
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hatamoto »

It took me a while to figure out how to use the get location script because I was doing something stupid, lol, but I got it working.
I unlocked a few things with it.
But I tried using it to unlock the Suraimu sex pose and sex bg that were in the flea market. When I unlocked them they showed up blank.
So when I try to turn them on in the options it just shows a blank box where the animation and background should be, and it's the same during a date.
I am wondering if anyone else had this problem and if there was any fix?
I didn't have this problem with anything else at all, including any of the garments and things which were also available in the flea market.

anonimus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by anonimus »

i might be doing something wrong, but everytime i try to enable the script the cheat engine stops responding and then says it "failed to determine what player:TakeEventQuestsProgressSnapshot means", anybody know how i could fix this?

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

anonimus wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 3:29 pm
i might be doing something wrong, but everytime i try to enable the script the cheat engine stops responding and then says it "failed to determine what player:TakeEventQuestsProgressSnapshot means", anybody know how i could fix this?
This is mono feature related error.
The table should activates automatically (if it is compatible with game.)
which version are we talking about? (latest: 1.2.97.306_CV1503_v2 which works well except the phone storage option - if i have enough time i will update it, but since the last update behaves strangely)

anonimus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by anonimus »

r0b33 wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 4:24 pm
anonimus wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 3:29 pm
This is mono feature related error.
The table should activates automatically (if it is compatible with game.)
which version are we talking about? (latest: 1.2.97.306_CV1503_v2 which works well except the phone storage option - if i have enough time i will update it, but since the last update behaves strangely)
I'm using the latest version

naruto12563
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Appels de butin [+30]

Post by naruto12563 »

unlock adventure in testing scripts is it normal that its not rushing its crash my games?

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Appels de butin [+30]

Post by r0b33 »

naruto12563 wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 11:56 am
unlock adventure in testing scripts is it normal that its not rushing its crash my games?
  1. You aren't using the latest version of the table. What makes me think that? Because the table I maintain does not contain such an option as "testing scripts"...
  2. The testing scripts option have a warning: you may crash your game and / or corrupt your save file.
Good Luck!

Reall
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Reall »

Hello, the option of '' get more slots on the cell phone '' is no longer working, would maintenance be possible?