Booty Calls [+31]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
mahesh
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Booty Calls [+31]

Post by mahesh »

I just downloaded newest table and tried it out, I ran into a similar issue as above, multi gatcha is asking me for diamonds (i have 18 diamonds on hand, but should work regardless, correct, should be 0 cost?) Changed the custom to 2 and was still asking for same amount of diamonds as the 10 (57 diamonds).
Also, get location still won't X for me, gives an error: on line 22
call "GameDataEditor.GDELocationData:get_BonusReward"
Thank you for doing this by the way, much appreciated!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

mahesh wrote:
Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:36 pm
Also, get location still won't X for me, gives an error: on line 22
call "GameDataEditor.GDELocationData:get_BonusReward"
Try removing the "GameDataEditor" from the call. So it will be: call "GDELocationData:get_BonusReward".

DbroKing
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DbroKing »

Welp, account got banned... I guess it's for the best that that happened at the start of NNN. I'll be back in a month to regain my progress!

Jerome77114
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Booty Calls [+30]

Post by Jerome77114 »

GreenHouse wrote:
Sun Oct 31, 2021 6:15 pm
Added a new table compatible with the Steam version of the game.
Please, do tell me if there's any problem with it, as I had to redo all scripts due to the game having changed from 32 bits to 64. So everything from the code changed.
Hello,

By modifying the file "Assembly-CSharp.dll" for the fuck no need of object just to click on unlock

asdfdragon1
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by asdfdragon1 »

mahesh wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:21 pm
asdfdragon1 wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:00 pm
Hey I don't know if you resolved this but the unlock photos isn't working.
If you use the steam version, one page back look for GreenHouse's post, for unlock all MMS (which are the pics), I used it just last night on the updated steam version of the game.
Problem is that while using my steam version it had a glitch that prevents me from doing anything even when I redownload it.

voidwalrus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by voidwalrus »

can anyone walk me through how to use CE to get the items for upgrading interactive scenes? im fully lost

EddyG9
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by EddyG9 »

voidwalrus wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:39 am
can anyone walk me through how to use CE to get the items for upgrading interactive scenes? im fully lost
You have a few options:
  1. Give yourself the items via the [Get Location] method.
    the kinda annoying method
    This involves ticking the GL box, clicking a location on the map to populate the list (may need to click the money bag first), and then changing the table's information.
    1. First, find the item code (the google spreadsheet with all the codes should open when starting the table)
    2. then add the desired quantity to the item code (insert_item_code_here|100, for example)
    3. add one digit to the BYTE column's value for each character after the item code (our example would yield the item code's total characters + 4, as | + 1 + 0 + 0 = 4 additional characters)
    4. next, choose the correct type of reward (ITEM [15]), in our example
    5. then, when next it appears, click on the money balloon on the map at the SAME location you initially selected.
    6. You should then get the item in the quantity you specified* (100x in our example). You can then deactivate the table.
  2. Enable the instant win "easy date" ([GIRLS]>[DATE]>[EASY DATE]) option and just play the rounds like you normally would and get the items as prizes for winning as the game intends. You would of course, then play 100 rounds to get 100x items.
  3. Enable [ALL DAILY CHESTS AVAILABLE + INFINITE USE] and just click on the chests over and over to get the reward + 1 event item. Do this however many times you need to reach the desired amount
* If you choose a location that has been upgraded to give 2x or 3x the cash reward your item total will also be multiplied. Be careful to not give yourself too much (although I think someone once said it only tracks currency), as it may trigger an anti-cheat detector resulting in an account ban and game wipe to keep playing. Please, anyone, correct me if I am wrong.

nutzaaclub
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nutzaaclub »

is the code working? i can't get gacha

Pibgas
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Pibgas »

Hi, was curious how to make the get location script work. I removed the GameDataEditor from lines 22 and 26, and the values don't populate

spiceagent11
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by spiceagent11 »

asdfdragon1 wrote:
Wed Nov 03, 2021 7:54 pm
mahesh wrote:
asdfdragon1 wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:00 pm
Hey I don't know if you resolved this but the unlock photos isn't working. [Link] [Link] [Link]
If you use the steam version, one page back look for GreenHouse's post, for unlock all MMS (which are the pics), I used it just last night on the updated steam version of the game.
Problem is that while using my steam version it had a glitch that prevents me from doing anything even when I redownload it.
Facing the same problem, any luck while resolving it?
Last edited by spiceagent11 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

asdfdragon1
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by asdfdragon1 »

spiceagent11 wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 10:11 pm
asdfdragon1 wrote:
Wed Nov 03, 2021 7:54 pm
mahesh wrote:

Facing the same problem, any luck while resolving it?
Sadly no

Annonymous
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Annonymous »

maouoni wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:30 pm
Annonymous wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 3:07 pm
Yeah it seems like they made some changes on how the girl unlock works. all previous girls unlock still fine, but the latest one (Just Lucy) will be stuck at the dialogue so i have no idea how we can get past it. once the game is restarted the girl is no longer unlocked so yeah. usually a restart could fix the problem but not anymore
I had the same problem and tried different things. The one that worked for me was:
1) Unlocking the girl with the "unlock all" form (I didn't tested with "get location").
2) Before selecting "visit", activate "GIRLS>Facts require nothing", and, probably it would be better activating everything because I'm not that sure that option was what did it work, but I think it is, because when entering, normally you would go into "chat mode" and because you have that option active, it would let you skip the "introduction" that was interfering.
3) Ask whatever once and deactivate facts require nothing.
4) Go on a date with her, buy something, make the game autosave with some progress done and now you can keep her.
Alright thanks I'll try it when i can :)

Annonymous
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Annonymous »

Yep. it worked, but if anyone's using get location instead all girls unlock you'll be stuck once asking so restart will be required which sucks but atleast it's still something than nothing

EddyG9
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by EddyG9 »

Annonymous wrote:
Thu Nov 11, 2021 4:36 pm
Yep. it worked, but if anyone's using get location instead all girls unlock you'll be stuck once asking so restart will be required which sucks but atleast it's still something than nothing
I didn't have an issue with the [Get Location] method, but we'll see if that remains to be true when another girl is released. Thanks for the heads up all the same.

Maniek211
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Maniek211 »

The options "Get Location" and "Get Quests" doesnt work for me, I need to get items for interactive scenes to fully unlock their content, can anyone help?