Booty Calls [+31]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
cunhak9
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Booty Calls [+33]

Post by cunhak9 »

foul23 wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:18 am
Can i add rubies?
The pvp items are server side so i bet also the rubies.

even with "get location" reward trick the pvp items dont count(only visual)!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

torack
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by torack »

cunhak9 wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:55 pm
torack wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:48 pm
Hello world!
Thanks a lot for the help, but i'm not that familiar with chear engine... (not a all thb)
So I've tried using it by following the steps you gave and apparently I can't enable the cheats :cry:
I can check the "[ENABLE]" section but i can't get any further... and when i right-click a few cheats, it show a message like "<<Failure determining what PlayerEnergyLabel:Update means>>" (that was an example taken from the [player] folder.

Anyone can tell what's happening? Or is it just me messing it up? :oops:
Thank you by advance!

(btw i installed the latest version of the cheat and i'm running the game on steam)
Did you do this before check enable?
I've done this yes. I've tried it again the next day and apparently the problem was gone!
I dunno why but hey, as long as it works...
Thanks a lot for the help anyway!

cunhak9
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cunhak9 »

All girls unlock didnt give me Asa Akira and i tryed get her with the "get location" bonus:GIRL_ASA (8) reward: GIRL (15) but after reward nothing happened, no girl no nothing?!?

How can i unlock Asa Akira?

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

cunhak9 wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:17 am
All girls unlock didnt give me Asa Akira and i tryed get her with the "get location" bonus:GIRL_ASA (8) reward: GIRL (15) but after reward nothing happened, no girl no nothing?!?
Because Asa is nutaku exclusive character.
cunhak9 wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:17 am
How can i unlock Asa Akira?
Register an account on nutaku.net and use their game.

garenmain123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by garenmain123 »

Is it possible to cheat in PVP Currency? If so, would the correct name for it be CURRENCY_PVP|x and could you get banned for cheating it in?

cunhak9
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cunhak9 »

r0b33 wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:56 am
Register an account on nutaku.net and use their game.
She has clothes in the Gacha already, oddly...maybe she comes in future updates.
Already banned on nutaku! and dont want to creat new account, so i now focus only on steam version.

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

cunhak9 wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:14 am
She has clothes in the Gacha already, oddly...maybe she comes in future updates.
the hope dies last.

Mystery29
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Mystery29 »

Can you make a table update with a cheat like "All girls leveled Kohai, all facts unlocked and all dates and sex dates completed"?

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

Mystery29 wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:59 am
Can you make a table update with a cheat like "All girls leveled Kohai, all facts unlocked and all dates and sex dates completed"?
And then? You will just fap your d*ck while watching the game images?
Hey! Why not download an image viewer with manga images instead?

El Diablo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by El Diablo »

So i have been trying every method i have seen in this thread to add some basic items. like the doublesided black dildo, red umbrella ect. but none of the methods have proven successful. worse still it seems part of my save have gone a bit corrupt as i can now no longer open the inventory screen. it shows as empy and then the myself tab just stays frozen on it (though in gameplay all the items in there still show up).

So i started with the player Inventory function however i ran into the problem that that function only shows the first 15 items of your inventory. If they are in row after that. you can't touch em (Also the Amount numbering like described in the warning is not at all how it seems to work). So i tried Changing the Item names to the desired items (ITEM_COLLECTABLE_ANAL_PLUG To ITEM_COLLECTABLE_BLACK_DOUBLE_DILDO for example) This did not work
I then tried to delete the item string scripts for unwanted items and then restarting the game and scripts so hopefully the unwated items would be deleted from my inventory leaving space to edit the amounts of the wanted items. This also did not work.

I then tried the Get Location script firstly to try and edit the date rewards so it would only give me the items i wanted. this caused the location screen to freeze up in game and required fiddling to fix and also while it displayed the changes succesfully it still gave me the unwanted items.

then lastly i tried the bonus reward method as described here: viewtopic.php?t=9935&start=255 . This not only did not work even though i literally copied the exact haloween pumpkin code for a first test it seems to have caused the bugged out inventory as that's when that problem started.

So i would really like the clearest and most basic method of adding basic items and if i could also fix my inventory screen that would be a bonus.
Another option would be a method of removing unwanted items from your inventory so the player inventory script method can be used.

cunhak9
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cunhak9 »

El Diablo wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 6:54 pm
So i would really like the clearest and most basic method of adding basic items and if i could also fix my inventory screen that would be a bonus.
Another option would be a method of removing unwanted items from your inventory so the player inventory script method can be used.
The easy way, go to "get location" on table, check "bonus reward" and "reward type" , in game , select bar and close bar window, you should have the bar info in location name/bonus reward and reward type, just edit bonus reward and reward type like this:

just change, bonus reward for the item you want, check the sheet for the name [Link] copy the name and use this site to get the bytes: [Link] paste there and ad: |100 (ex:ITEM_COLLECTABLE_PURPLE_LOVEBALLS|200 its 37Bytes, you can see on the top right side the bytes) Then in the game just press the money icon on top of the bar, you should get 200xthat item, for more items just change location, get the info and repeat just by editing the bonus reward.

ps: dont edit the location info name/bytes and you much have the correct bytes for the item you want.

ps2: i edited my table and now have 30 editable items on inventory, if you cant add with "get location" i can post.

somedude
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by somedude »

I recently had to create a new account since my last one got corrupted. No biggie. But I did notice something since restarting the game in the most recent update. The no girl date fatigue seems to be bugged because when I am trying to ask them questions it automatically goes from 10/10 down to 0 after just one question. It isn't a big issue more just an inconvenience. I was also just curious if there is a faster way to unlock all of the girls' clothing and sex poses instead of having to do it one by one? If not I just won't bother since I have seen most of the outfits anyways. Thank you in advance.

cunhak9
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cunhak9 »

somedude wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:01 pm
I recently had to create a new account since my last one got corrupted. No biggie. But I did notice something since restarting the game in the most recent update. The no girl date fatigue seems to be bugged because when I am trying to ask them questions it automatically goes from 10/10 down to 0 after just one question. It isn't a big issue more just an inconvenience. I was also just curious if there is a faster way to unlock all of the girls' clothing and sex poses instead of having to do it one by one? If not I just won't bother since I have seen most of the outfits anyways. Thank you in advance.
*girl fatigue:
double click on <script> label on the right
change this in the 10th line:

Code: Select all

mov [edi+00000090],#10
to this

Code: Select all

mov [edi+00000094],#10
*clothing and sex poses:
the only way for now is one by one in "get location"!

Eaglaw
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Eaglaw »

Hi, I have problem with the loading screen. Like 3 weeks ago I can't enter to the game because it got stucked at 100% each time. I've deleated 3x enternaiment and unity folders and from regedit two. Reinstalling the game doesn't work neither. Can somebody help me please?

cunhak9
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cunhak9 »

Eaglaw wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:11 pm
Hi, I have problem with the loading screen. Like 3 weeks ago I can't enter to the game because it got stucked at 100% each time. I've deleated 3x enternaiment and unity folders and from regedit two. Reinstalling the game doesn't work neither. Can somebody help me please?
There are reports that geting stucked at 100% means ban!