Booty Calls [+31]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
rapboy117
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Booty Calls [+31]

Post by rapboy117 »

Hey I understand your tired and you have had a lot of people ask the same thing how come you dont upload 2 short clips for the Nutaku version and the Steam version so visual learners can see it in action. It really would be the ultimate starting point.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

rapboy117
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rapboy117 »

Hey I understand your tired and you have had a lot of people ask the same thing how come you dont upload 2 short clips for the Nutaku version and the Steam version so visual learners can see it in action. It really would be the ultimate starting point.

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

rapboy117 wrote:
Tue Apr 19, 2022 12:27 am
:shock: :-o :shock: Do you found me on twitch? Probably not, no. So there will be no video.

The tables are as stupidproof as they can be, and what is not, is described in the forum.
If you had done what I asked, you would know that the steam version is not my business.

nation720762
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nation720762 »

Does anyone have a doc that has all the correct items to use for the location code. I am looking for the event items from previous events to use for the interactive pics.

Thanks.

tiger1138
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tiger1138 »

nation720762 wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:01 pm
Does anyone have a doc that has all the correct items to use for the location code. I am looking for the event items from previous events to use for the interactive pics.

Thanks.
When you use the CE table, and click on the enable button, a webpage will open. It's a google sheets doc. That has all the information you are looking for. And if your not sure how to use that information. If you look back in this thread, i'm sure you'll find links to the explanation. Most likely with in the 1st 5 pages as you go back.

nation720762
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nation720762 »

After you unlock things is there a way to save it so you don’t have to go through the whole process again. I have had the game crash and lose the items I unlocked?

Spacialmoney9
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Spacialmoney9 »

Okay so I know you're supposed to restart after each use of Get Location now but I didn't before and I got a bunch of things including Vamp Annie and 3D Lara, now whenever I check their profiles nothings there and on dates when it finishes the game just stops and breaks. Is there any way to fix this or do I need to make a whole new profile

trashhh
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by trashhh »

Spacialmoney9 wrote:
Fri Apr 22, 2022 11:17 pm
Okay so I know you're supposed to restart after each use of Get Location now but I didn't before and I got a bunch of things including Vamp Annie and 3D Lara, now whenever I check their profiles nothings there and on dates when it finishes the game just stops and breaks. Is there any way to fix this or do I need to make a whole new profile
I think R has explained it. I had to learn this the hard way: if you are using the Get Location function, you HAVE the restart the game after using the function or you will lose everything and your dates will completely lock up. I've noticed its really only with the girls and items that this happens with, not somuch with currency.

tiger1138
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tiger1138 »

Ok, we have something new in the game. The whole Double Date thing. If you tried doing it with the Easy Date enabled, you may have found out that it just keeps going after you reach zero, and then after you reach the required point level. So you have to quit the date.

The work around that I found was to have Easy Dates turned off when you start it. Play the game, and use up all your turns. The window asking you if you want to buy extra turns will pop up. This is when you enable Easy Dates. Then you click the "X" to close that window. You will then win the Double Date.

Enjoy

elmo160
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by elmo160 »

tiger1138 wrote:
Sat Apr 23, 2022 3:02 am
Ok, we have something new in the game. The whole Double Date thing. If you tried doing it with the Easy Date enabled, you may have found out that it just keeps going after you reach zero, and then after you reach the required point level. So you have to quit the date.

The work around that I found was to have Easy Dates turned off when you start it. Play the game, and use up all your turns. The window asking you if you want to buy extra turns will pop up. This is when you enable Easy Dates. Then you click the "X" to close that window. You will then win the Double Date.

Enjoy

Use this with the "Get Location" function.

ITEM_COLLECTABLE_DOUBLE_DATE_EVENT_POINT|100
Item

Rukawa
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Rukawa »

Hello thx for what you do for us but can you update cheat for us pls :3

tiger1138
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tiger1138 »

elmo160 wrote:
Sat Apr 23, 2022 4:15 am
Use this with the "Get Location" function.

ITEM_COLLECTABLE_DOUBLE_DATE_EVENT_POINT|100
Item

Good call. I knew there had to be a way to get the tokens, but hadn't dug any deeper yet. Thanks for adding this info.

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

-= UPDATE =-
Free Foreplay / DoubleDate and Instantly get 100 pts
  1. Open the booty calls table (I'll skip this one, it's not necessary for the tutorial) Image
  2. Press CTRL+ALT+A, which will open a new window. Image
  3. Copy the code below

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]

aobscan(DoubleDate,02 00 00 00 0A 00 00 00 0F 00 00 00 14 00 00 00 14 00 00 00 10 0E)

DoubleDate:
    db 64 //DoubleDate_Points (2 => 100)

DoubleDate+4:
    db 00 //DoubleDate_Foreplay_Cost (10 => 0)

DoubleDate+8:
    db 00 //DoubleDate_DoubleDate_Cost (15 => 0)

[DISABLE]
    DoubleDate:
    db 02 00 00 00 0A 00 00 00 0F 00 00 00 14 00 00 00 14 00 00 00 10 0E
  4. Paste the code into the window you just opened Image
  5. In the file menu, select the following menu item: Image
  6. Double-click the resulting option, rename it to something you like, and drag it into a folder if you like. Image
  7. Finally, don't forget to save the finished table
don't ask me how to do it, because everything you need to do is written down (and I've even added pictures to make it look nice). Good Luck!
...and if it works, I won't be offended if you thank me with a like 👍

tiger1138
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tiger1138 »

r0b33 wrote:
Sun Apr 24, 2022 6:15 pm
-= UPDATE =-
Free Foreplay / DoubleDate and Instantly get 100 pts
  1. Open the booty calls table (I'll skip this one, it's not necessary for the tutorial)
  2. Press CTRL+ALT+A, which will open a new window.
  3. Copy the code below

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]

aobscan(DoubleDate,02 00 00 00 0A 00 00 00 0F 00 00 00 14 00 00 00 14 00 00 00 10 0E)

DoubleDate:
    db 64 //DoubleDate_Points (2 => 100)

DoubleDate+4:
    db 00 //DoubleDate_Foreplay_Cost (10 => 0)

DoubleDate+8:
    db 00 //DoubleDate_DoubleDate_Cost (15 => 0)

[DISABLE]
    DoubleDate:
    db 02 00 00 00 0A 00 00 00 0F 00 00 00 14 00 00 00 14 00 00 00 10 0E
  4. Paste the code into the window you just opened
  5. In the file menu, select the following menu item:
  6. Double-click the resulting option, rename it to something you like, and drag it into a folder if you like.
  7. Finally, don't forget to save the finished table
don't ask me how to do it, because everything you need to do is written down (and I've even added pictures to make it look nice). Good Luck!
...and if it works, I won't be offended if you thank me with a like 👍
Wow, Awesome work. Although I have to be doing something wrong. I attempted to add this to the current Cheat Table, and It didn't work.
Are we able to add this code to the current, exsiting table?
Do we have to click on execute before we enable it?
I tried that the first time and odd things happened, so I closed it all down, and redid it all, but it's still just like it was before I tried to use the script.

Thanks again for all the awesome work.

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

tiger1138 wrote:
Sun Apr 24, 2022 11:55 pm
Wow, Awesome work. Although I have to be doing something wrong. I attempted to add this to the current Cheat Table, and It didn't work.
Are we able to add this code to the current, exsiting table?
Do we have to click on execute before we enable it?
I tried that the first time and odd things happened, so I closed it all down, and redid it all, but it's still just like it was before I tried to use the script.

Thanks again for all the awesome work.
1.) you must have enough coins to start the game
2.) is about what you should see the first time:
3.) if you've played a foreplay game, you should see this: