Booty Calls [+31]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Booty Calls [+31]

Post by r0b33 »

Monsteralex53 wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 2:02 am
I take that warning into account, but really when I get either stickers, poses or photos of other girls or other photos of the same I don't have that problem, the problem I have is with those three images that I showed, when trying to get them from the game It crashes and closes and it doesn't give me the image, something that doesn't happen when I try to obtain another image. I apologize in advance if I seem stupid, and in the same way if you had at hand the discussion that has already been had on this topic. I would appreciate it if you could send it to me so I can read it more carefully.
I put another place for the warning. ;)

No one has claimed that the problem exists in all cases, but we have realised that it can be avoided. So rather restart the game unnecessarily than not be able to play because you missed this step.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Monsteralex53
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Monsteralex53 »

r0b33 wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 2:11 am
Monsteralex53 wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 2:02 am
I take that warning into account, but really when I get either stickers, poses or photos of other girls or other photos of the same I don't have that problem, the problem I have is with those three images that I showed, when trying to get them from the game It crashes and closes and it doesn't give me the image, something that doesn't happen when I try to obtain another image. I apologize in advance if I seem stupid, and in the same way if you had at hand the discussion that has already been had on this topic. I would appreciate it if you could send it to me so I can read it more carefully.
I put another place for the warning. ;)

No one has claimed that the problem exists in all cases, but we have realised that it can be avoided. So rather restart the game unnecessarily than not be able to play because you missed this step.
You should try it so you can see what I'm talking about, I already created a new account to see if it wasn't my account that produced the bug, but the same thing happens in the new one and it doesn't give me the image....

I already saw the problem and maybe it's from the game since Shannon's images have a problem, the DFR_ANIM_INDEPENDENCE_DAY image crashes the game but it does give you the image, but it does not give you the message that should come with the image and the image
DFr_Shannon_ALLSTATSLEARNED, that one crashes the game and closes it but when you reopen the game it doesn't give you the image

Monsteralex53
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Monsteralex53 »

I just found a small error on audrey's page [Link] in the image DFr_OLYMPIC1_GIRL_GAMERGIRL_2021, the reward it gives you is from the anime girl, not Audrey's, does anyone have the real code for the image of audrey playing tennis?

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

Monsteralex53 wrote:
Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:15 am
I just found a small error on audrey's page [Link] in the image DFr_OLYMPIC1_GIRL_GAMERGIRL_2021, the reward it gives you is from the anime girl, not Audrey's, does anyone have the real code for the image of audrey playing tennis?
Corrected. (...and added a missing one) Thx.
Everyone should feel free to find fault with my work, it is in our mutual interest to include as few errors as possible. I have to deal with a huge amount of data, so I'm sure there will be some errors.

sammael_GT
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sammael_GT »

How can i actually (in the 1.2.118.292 version of the table) get diamonds?

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

sammael_GT wrote:
Thu Feb 16, 2023 7:27 am
How can i actually (in the 1.2.118.292 version of the table) get diamonds?
Read the end of this post.
Here you will get answers to what you need to do before you do anything. In the spoiler section there is a step by step description.

If you're done with that:
  1. Open the option (tick the checkbox)
  2. Open the Bonus Reward submenu
  3. Click on the name of the location in the game. The option will be populated with data.
  4. Meaning of the data:
    • Location Name :arrow: The code of the location you clicked on. You have no business with it.
    • Bonus Reward Interval :arrow: Waiting time between two activations in seconds. It is worth changing this to a more friendly number, say 10.
    • Reward ( ID|Amount ) :arrow: This is the code for the one you want to get. Most things can be obtained more easily with the Unlocker Option, but not diamonds, for example. The format of the codes that go here is as follows:
      • CURRENCY_HARD :arrow: The code
      • | :arrow: Separator. It is not "i" and not small "L"! Use your keyboard to find out which key and AltGr combination produces this character.
      • 999 :arrow: quantity.
      In this case the correct code is CURRENCY_HARD|999.
    • Length1 :arrow: number of characters entered in the Reward ( ID|Amount ) section. In the example above, CURRENCY_HARD|999 = 17 will be the number.
    • Reward Type :arrow: This is the type of element, you can select the type corresponding to the set code from a drop-down menu, in this case CURRENCY [ 19 ]. The number between the [ ] is for information only, it will be used in the next step.
    • Length2 :arrow: here comes the number between the [ ] signs. (19)
  5. After that, click on the bouncing pile of money above the location name in the game to get the item you set.
Some good advice:
  1. You accept that you may be banned from your account for the things you get this way.
  2. PVP stuff can't be obtained even so.
  3. Don't be greedy! It's better to get less of something several times (daily) than a lot of something at once.
  4. It is highly recommended to restart the game after using the Get Location Option.
  5. Clicking on the BCSS logo in my signature will take you to a spreadsheet with all sorts of useful information.
Good luck!

tommyfreddy320
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tommyfreddy320 »

im sorry if this has already been answered but could I give my self the clothes of all the woman to myself with modifying the reward of a location
if this has already been asked please just put a reply to it

Monsteralex53
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Monsteralex53 »

tommyfreddy320 wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2023 8:30 pm
im sorry if this has already been answered but could I give my self the clothes of all the woman to myself with modifying the reward of a location
if this has already been asked please just put a reply to it
With get a reward or get a location you can get the clothes, but for that you need to unlock them with the codes of the clothes you want

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

BootyCalls CE Table
THIS VERSION WORKS ONLY WITH THE NUTAKU VERSION

BootyCalls_NE_1.2.131.741_CV1976 (and up)
CHANGELOG
  • RENAMED 📂 [ GET LOCATION ] to 📂 [ GET REWARD ]
  • ADDED 📂 [ GET REWARD ] > [ DATE REWARD ] - should work the same as the GET LOCATION option. Whether or not you need to restart the game after use, find out for yourself and share the information with others.
File removed because there is newer edition
Last edited by r0b33 on Sun Mar 12, 2023 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Edward_Kenway120
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Edward_Kenway120 »

i dont know how to get free diamonds. can u pls help? I dont know hot to get currency hard

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

Edward_Kenway120 wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:01 am
i dont know how to get free diamonds. can u pls help? I dont know hot to get currency hard
viewtopic.php?p=286669&sid=1e095893af2b ... 0d#p286669

FanaticInterlude
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by FanaticInterlude »

Hello, I would like to know how the new table works, cause I cannot activate the cheats

amadeus254
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by amadeus254 »

Where do I download the new sheet for steam and if not steam do I use Nutaku

mareyole
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mareyole »

r0b33 wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2023 6:57 pm
BootyCalls CE Table

BootyCalls_NE_1.2.131.741_CV1976 (and up)

BootyCalls_NE_1.2.131.741_CV1976_V2.CT
CHANGELOG
  • RENAMED 📂 [ GET LOCATION ] to 📂 [ GET REWARD ]
  • ADDED 📂 [ GET REWARD ] > [ DATE REWARD ] - should work the same as the GET LOCATION option. Whether or not you need to restart the game after use, find out for yourself and share the information with others.
need the new ver
because the GirlVariationUnlocker is not working
i am getting error scanning for AoB's

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

BootyCalls CE Table

BootyCalls_NE_1.2.133.775_CV1983 (and up)
CHANGELOG
  • FIXED 📂 [ GIRL ] Unlock All Girls
File removed because there is newer edition
Last edited by r0b33 on Sun Apr 09, 2023 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.