Booty Calls [+31]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Booty Calls [+31]

Post by r0b33 »

Susano'o wrote:
Sun Jan 01, 2023 8:12 pm
I'm having this same issue. I'm trying to add the outfits using the previous methods and can't get it to work
Thatoneaccount wrote:
Sun Jan 01, 2023 10:43 pm
Thank you, the reset method worked.
The only issue i have is that it still glitches out when I activate the unlock all girls command.
Is it just me or is it a bug?
Can this be fixed?
Guys! Let's not start the year with me constantly telling you to read before you write...

for Susano'o - here is the solution of your problem:
viewtopic.php?p=279818#p279818

for Thatoneaccount - follow the conversation from here:
viewtopic.php?p=280660#p280660

Now, tell me, have you noticed anything strange? Both answers are on the same page! On that page where you ask...

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Susano'o
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Susano'o »

r0b33 wrote:
Mon Jan 02, 2023 9:49 am
Susano'o wrote:
Sun Jan 01, 2023 8:12 pm
I'm having this same issue. I'm trying to add the outfits using the previous methods and can't get it to work
Thatoneaccount wrote:
Sun Jan 01, 2023 10:43 pm
The only issue i have is that it still glitches out when I activate the unlock all girls command.
Can this be fixed?
Guys! Let's not start the year with me constantly telling you to read before you write...

Now, tell me, have you noticed anything strange? Both answers are on the same page! On that page where you ask...

Thank you! Ironically I scoured the entire forum and feel retarded that I missed that. Thank you again and happy new year :)

Susano'o
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Booty Calls [+17]

Post by Susano'o »

r0b33 wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:32 pm
xduduhao wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:28 pm
How do i add diamonds with this cheat table, can you help me?
Read this or this and follow the "tutorial".

you have to change:
  • Reward
    • Length to 16 if you want tens of diamonds, 17 if you want hundreds, 18 if you want thousands etc. (lenght of the string below...)
    • Reward to CURRENCY_HARD|xxxx where xxxx is amount of diamonds.
      • Reward type
        • Length to 19
        • Reward type to REWARDTYPE_CURRENCY
If you want dollars you need CURRENCY_SOFT|xxxx.

WARNING!
DON'T BE GREEDY OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE BANNED!

My advice: instead make less amounts in multiple times (days) than a bunch of stuffs in one step. (from diamonds will be enough 250 in a day...)

So out of curiosity, I know this is for the "Get Quests" but if it's done using the "Get Location"-->"Bonus Reward" does the game still consider you as hacking the Gem amounts and ban you after a certain amount?

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

Susano'o wrote:
Mon Jan 02, 2023 6:12 pm
So out of curiosity, I know this is for the "Get Quests" but if it's done using the "Get Location"-->"Bonus Reward" does the game still consider you as hacking the Gem amounts and ban you after a certain amount?
Why does everyone want to get diamonds that can get you ban your account? While everything can get free and not even dangerous?

btw.
1.) That method is analogue at both options.
2.) Yes, you can get ban (not for 10-20 pcs, but you can get. you can get ban too if you have 9999 pcs. diamond and hack another 5 pcs.).

Susano'o
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Susano'o »

r0b33 wrote:
Tue Jan 03, 2023 2:00 am
Susano'o wrote:
Mon Jan 02, 2023 6:12 pm
Why does everyone want to get diamonds that can get you ban your account? While everything can get free and not even dangerous?

btw.
1.) That method is analogue at both options.
2.) Yes, you can get ban (not for 10-20 pcs, but you can get. you can get ban too if you have 9999 pcs. diamond and hack another 5 pcs.).

Thank you for the clarification! I'm only doing Diamonds for the PvP aspect of getting my stats higher faster but I was also genuinely curious if there's a specific window that's allowed per day or if its just an all at once kind of thing

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

Susano'o wrote:
Tue Jan 03, 2023 3:22 am
Thank you for the clarification! I'm only doing Diamonds for the PvP aspect of getting my stats higher faster but I was also genuinely curious if there's a specific window that's allowed per day or if its just an all at once kind of thing
Playing/Messing with PVP is the most dangerous thing to ban. I've been banned for simply reaching the silver league - where you don't just play against machine opponents and you get points deducted for losing. Reason: too much content open in single player mode (it was true: -all girls, -all messages, -all gatcha rewards were open).

TheRealDeal
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TheRealDeal »

Hey there guys.
so i have experienced a weird bug in the cheat table, when ever i click unlock all girls it show C.A.R.A in the middle of the screen and it wont let me click on her and she wouldn't go away no matter what i tried, plus some location just bug out (wouldn't let me click on them and no girls apper there) so if anyone can help me that would be very appreciated.

(this glitch didn't happen before so i only think it's a problem with the table)

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

TheRealDeal wrote:
Tue Jan 03, 2023 3:03 pm
(this glitch didn't happen before so i only think it's a problem with the table)
You are wrong.

This problem has occurred several times before. It is a recurring event in waves. Each time it is due to the uninformed inattention of the users of the table.

This was the most diplomatic response to your problem.
TheRealDeal wrote:
Tue Jan 03, 2023 3:03 pm
so if anyone can help me that would be very appreciated.
If you weren't as lazy and arrogant as you are and informed yourself before you speak, you would know your options.

Now I wish you a pleasant reading.
Hint: the information you're looking for was last seen on page 108 (the previous one). - Before you defend yourself by saying you're not lazy.

TheRealDeal
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TheRealDeal »

I'm sorry you are totally right i should've looked it up before asking i am still new to this even tho i have asked some questions in this forum before so thank you very much!.

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

TheRealDeal wrote:
Tue Jan 03, 2023 4:10 pm
I'm sorry you are totally right i should've looked it up before asking i am still new to this even tho i have asked some questions in this forum before so thank you very much!.
since at this moment there are 1 day 6 hours left of all existing events, I assume that if you wait, the game will fix itself after the time has elapsed.
If we assume that new events start after the events are over, e.g. activating Dakota.
==UPDATE== I found some tracks that points to 11th of january
If the game still doesn't fix itself, you can still reset your progress.

and an advice: always keep the all girls option off.

Thatoneaccount
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Thatoneaccount »

Susano'o wrote: ↑Sun Jan 01, 2023 3:12 pm
Thatoneaccount wrote: ↑Sun Jan 01, 2023 5:43 pm
Can this be fixed?

Ah I see, sorry for that, I should have paid more attention.
But I am curious if it activates randomly by letting the game run or if I have to do something to trigger it, like closing and opening the game over and over again, putting the command to unlock all girls every time I open the game, or if I have to click on things for the activation to trigger.
Last edited by Thatoneaccount on Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bazaro606
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Bazaro606 »

Hello. I have a stupid question. But do the steam version and nutaku version tablet look the same? I'm using the nutaku version and it looks like this:

[Link]

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

Bazaro606 wrote:
Sat Jan 07, 2023 8:56 am
Hello. I have a stupid question.
Yes
Bazaro606 wrote:
But do the steam version and nutaku version tablet look the same?
To be more precise: similar.
Bazaro606 wrote:
I'm using the nutaku version and it looks like this:
[Link]
Good for you. ...and It looks exactly like this.

...Oh. Almost forgot: Hello.

Bazaro606
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Bazaro606 »

r0b33 wrote:
Sat Jan 07, 2023 7:05 pm
Bazaro606 wrote:
Hello. I have a stupid question.
Yes
Bazaro606 wrote:
But do the steam version and nutaku version tablet look the same?
To be more precise: similar.
Bazaro606 wrote:
I'm using the nutaku version and it looks like this:
[Link]
Good for you. ...and It looks exactly like this.

...Oh. Almost forgot: Hello.
Thanks! I just wanted to be sure since I saw pics with a different menu, but it was the steam version XD.

I can't enable the cheats. So i think I did something wrong and have to do all the process again XC.

lilduki_195
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lilduki_195 »

hi i have a question did it work with the web launcher of this game ?