Booty Calls [+31]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Wuhaha6
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Booty Calls [+30]

Post by Wuhaha6 »

r0b33 wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 4:35 pm
Robtec wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 8:35 am
Does anyone know how to release Lara 3D?
Hello r0b33, when clicking into location only Location Name and Bonus Reward Interval got updated, remaining 4 address is still ??, is this normal?

If so, what should I do to get them to update?

Also, if it helps, I only ticked/enabled Enable Cheats and Get Location if that affects anything. Thx.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

Wuhaha6 wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 5:30 am
r0b33 wrote:
Robtec wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 8:35 am
Does anyone know how to release Lara 3D?
Hello r0b33, when clicking into location only Location Name and Bonus Reward Interval got updated, remaining 4 address is still ??, is this normal?

Also, if it helps, I only ticked/enabled Enable Cheats and Get Location if that affects anything. Thx.
A couple times had been explained how to use that option hopefully this is the last time:
  1. Check the Get Location option
  2. Click on the location in game => The first 2 lines will change in Get Location option:
    • Location name
    • Bonus Reward Interval
  3. Change the number at Bonus Reward Interval to 10 (seconds)
  4. Click on the money plie inside the game => The rest 4 row will changing in Get Location option:
    • Bonus Reward
    • Bonus Reward String Length
    • Reward Type
    • Reward Type String Length
  5. You can fill now this 4 row with desired settings
  6. Click on the money plie inside the game => you will get the stuff what you set up.
After this i recommend restart the game because it will freezing out with high chance. (eg.: at a date and/or cannot complete the date etc.)

good luck!

JustinktmSS
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by JustinktmSS »

Not gonna lie clicked on this because of the name had no idea it was going to be an actual game 😂

Wuhaha6
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Wuhaha6 »

r0b33 wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 8:23 am
Wuhaha6 wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 5:30 am
r0b33 wrote:

A couple times had been explained how to use that option hopefully this is the last time:
  1. Check the Get Location option
  2. Click on the location in game => The first 2 lines will change in Get Location option:
    • Location name
    • Bonus Reward Interval
  3. Change the number at Bonus Reward Interval to 10 (seconds)
  4. Click on the money plie inside the game => The rest 4 row will changing in Get Location option:
    • Bonus Reward
    • Bonus Reward String Length
    • Reward Type
    • Reward Type String Length
  5. You can fill now this 4 row with desired settings
  6. Click on the money plie inside the game => you will get the stuff what you set up.
After this i recommend restart the game because it will freezing out with high chance. (eg.: at a date and/or cannot complete the date etc.)

good luck!
Tyvm~! Apparently what I did not do was claim the cash pile to make the other 4 updated, again much thanks for the quick reply.

Also, do I need to restart after each claim or I can claim multiple things at a time before a restart?

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

Wuhaha6 wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 10:16 am
Tyvm~! Apparently what I did not do was claim the cash pile to make the other 4 updated, again much thanks for the quick reply.

Also, do I need to restart after each claim or I can claim multiple things at a time before a restart?
You don't have to restart it once (just recommended), just don't be surprised if it crashes...

Wuhaha6
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Wuhaha6 »

r0b33 wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 pm
Wuhaha6 wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 10:16 am

You don't have to restart it once (just recommended), just don't be surprised if it crashes...
Ok~! Tyvm~!

Wuhaha6
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Wuhaha6 »

Hi again, I just noticed some images of Lara 3D (the first 5) are still a red question mark error when clicking into them (I used "Unlock All MMS" last time and unsure if that might be the cause), is this normal or they're not added in yet?

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

Wuhaha6 wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 4:31 am
Hi again, I just noticed some images of Lara 3D (the first 5) are still a red question mark error when clicking into them (I used "Unlock All MMS" last time and unsure if that might be the cause), is this normal or they're not added in yet?
Tis is a 372 times asked and answered question... Red questionmark on images / not loading interactive scenes means: the appropriate content not exist on the servers.

Wuhaha6
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Wuhaha6 »

r0b33 wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 7:12 am
Wuhaha6 wrote:
Tis is a 372 times asked and answered question... Red questionmark on images / not loading interactive scenes means: the appropriate content not exist on the servers.
Oh my bad, then does that means they'll load as normal once the devs release them into the game?

mrdumps
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mrdumps »

Thanks for the great table, I was wondering if there is any way to unlock the ingame season pass?

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

mrdumps wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 6:00 am
Thanks for the great table, I was wondering if there is any way to unlock the ingame season pass?
The season pass have server side relations in this case unlocking the season pass just have cosmetic result.

hatamoto
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hatamoto »

Wuhaha6 wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 8:20 am
r0b33 wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 7:12 am
Wuhaha6 wrote:
Oh my bad, then does that means they'll load as normal once the devs release them into the game?
I don't have any red question mark Lara 3D images. Have you tried deleting the cache? I had to redownload the images but all my red question marks are gone now.

hatamoto
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hatamoto »

There is a new feature on the steam version at least. The "Flea Market"
Is it possible to have the gem costs on that reduced to zero, like on the skills, etc?

Thanks for your hard work r0b33, this is a great table and I've been making good use of it.

benjaminsp
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by benjaminsp »

Is possible to unlock more than one garment at time? I tried a couple of time but i'm not very good in this kind of things.

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

hatamoto wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 8:18 am
There is a new feature on the steam version at least. The "Flea Market"
Is it possible to have the gem costs on that reduced to zero, like on the skills, etc?
I'm working on it. As I said here before, I'm not a coding genius. I try, but there seems to be something tricky behind it. I only have cosmetic results.
...on the other hand, there's nothing in the event that can't be released in another way.
benjaminsp wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 12:32 pm
Is possible to unlock more than one garment at time? I tried a couple of time but i'm not very good in this kind of things.
It would be great if you didn't waste everyone's time with your laziness, but read before you ask. you don't even have to read back much, 2-3 pages at most.