Booty Calls [+31]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Booty Calls [+30]

Post by r0b33 »

starrJK wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 12:13 pm
i'm with jellcaps on this. knowing how to unlock event clothes the last thing i need to know how to do to have everything i want in the "game"
viewtopic.php?p=130427#p130427

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ryujichariot66
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ryujichariot66 »

r0b33 wrote:
Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:06 am
ryujichariot66 wrote:
Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:24 pm
first, sorry for my bad english
my bootycalls become like this (see picture), on 2 last update, i play on my phone its same problem i thought on next update bootycalss will fix this and than i download latest version on windows nutaku error still happen. is anyone can help me and tell me what happens. Thank you :D
[Link] (incase picture corupt i put ss in this link)

Delete your cache and/or registry entries, game folder, reinstall and see what will happen. This is the maximum what you can do. If you don't know how to do this, run [Link] as administrator on your PC and this will do the cache/registry cleaning part. The reinstall part still your task. :P
i already run as admin file that you give and i re-download windows app bootycalls and the error still same :(

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

ryujichariot66 wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 7:11 pm
i already run as admin file that you give and i re-download windows app bootycalls and the error still same :(
Did you delete completely the original game folder or just overwritten with new one?
- if your answer would be YES, the you cannot do anything more with this issue and cannot help you more in this case.
- if your answer would be NO, then:
1.) delete the game folder
2.) run that cmd stuff (call it: cleaner)
3.) "install" the downloaded copy of the game.
Optional:
4.) after you ran the cleaner, install the game to a different path.
Optional 2:
5.) use your login on nutaku site and check the game on the browser edition. If the issue exist there too, then your savegame is corrupted, you have to reset your progress to repair OR try to live with that issue.

good luck!

anonimus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by anonimus »

i can't use it, everytime i try to activate it it says "failure determining what Player:TakeEvenQuestProgressSnapshot means", pls help

Jellcaps
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Jellcaps »

r0b33 wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 12:23 pm
starrJK wrote:
i'm with jellcaps on this. knowing how to unlock event clothes the last thing i need to know how to do to have everything i want in the "game"
Hi Rob33, what happens is that I already tried that part, but I was unsuccessful because the "Get current wardrobe" section is not activated. Or there are times that if you let it activate but it does not show the selected clothes from the wardrobe browser... I have no idea if it is the code table or if I am doing something wrong. Because I already tried with the code table for version 1.2.89.140 and it did not work for me, also with the new and most recent code table 1.2.94.261-263 but I also had no success :/

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

Jellcaps wrote:
Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:21 pm
Hi Rob33, what happens is that I already tried that part, but I was unsuccessful because the "Get current wardrobe" section is not activated. Or there are times that if you let it activate but it does not show the selected clothes from the wardrobe browser... I have no idea if it is the code table or if I am doing something wrong. Because I already tried with the code table for version 1.2.89.140 and it did not work for me, also with the new and most recent code table 1.2.94.261-263 but I also had no success :/
1.2.94.261-263 (261=steam edition / 263=nutaku edition) is the latest edition...
Aaaaand... NOT contains "get current wardrobe" option. Probably because of this not working that option for you.

if you want (ehm...) "unlock" a garment follow the linked post for the settings.
  1. activate the get location option
  2. click to any location to see it data in the option for example:
    • Reward interval: 300
  3. set reward interval 10 (=10 seconds or similar short time)
  4. click onto the money pile over the location to update the following four option:
    • Bonus Reward: CURRENCY_SOFT|5
    • Bonus Reward Length: 15
    • Reward type: CURRENCY[19]
    • Reward type length:19
  5. go to BCSS and select the desired garment copy its code:
    • Bonus Reward: GAR_GIRL_LARA_CHEST_GARMENT_BEACH
  6. in BCSS you see a number after each code, it is the length:
    • Bonus Reward Length: 33
  7. at reward type double click onto CURRENCY[19] and from the drop-down list select the GARMENT[18] option and set its length (what could be that number? Riiiigth! [18])
    • Reward type: GARMENT[18]
    • Reward type length:18
  8. The complete list should looks like this:
    • Reward interval: 10
  9. click onto money pile over the location. You will not see anything.
  10. Check at the wardrobe the unlocked garment.
  11. Being happy, buy me a beer or rate positively all of my post (just kidding...)
Limitation of this: only one garment can unlock in a session. Needed restart the game each time.
(you will see the multiple garments in wardrobe but if you restart the game you will lose them except the first unlocked one. ...or the game will freezing out. ...or a nuclear event destroys the earth. Anything can happen...)
Last edited by r0b33 on Wed Apr 28, 2021 6:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Jellcaps
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Jellcaps »

r0b33 wrote:
Tue Apr 27, 2021 5:40 pm
Jellcaps wrote:
1.2.94.261-263 (261=steam edition / 263=nutaku edition) is the latest edition...
Aaaaand... NOT contains "get current wardrobe" option. Probably because of this not working that option for you.

if you want (ehm...) "unlock" a garment follow the linked post for the settings.
  3. set reward interval 100 (=10 seconds or similar short time)
  4. click onto the money pile over the location to update the following four option:
  7. at reward type double click onto CURRENCY[19] and from the drop-down list select the GARMENT[18] option and set its length (what could be that number? Riiiigth! [18])
    • Reward interval: 100
  11. Being happy, buy me a beer or rate positively all of my post (just kidding...)
Limitation of this: only one garment can unlock in a session. Needed restart the game each time.
(you will see the multiple garments in wardrobe but if you restart the game you will lose them except the first unlocked one. ...or the game will freezing out. ...or a nuclear event destroys the earth. Anything can happen...)
Thanks, I'll try to see if I at least unlock one of them, and I'm sorry if I don't know much about it. But if I'm interested haha

Jellcaps
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Jellcaps »

Jellcaps wrote:
Tue Apr 27, 2021 6:05 pm
r0b33 wrote:
Tue Apr 27, 2021 5:40 pm
Jellcaps wrote:

3. set reward interval 100 (=10 seconds or similar short time)
    • Reward interval: 100
Thanks, I'll try to see if I at least unlock one of them, and I'm sorry if I don't know much about it. But if I'm interested haha
Hello again Rob33. I was successful in executing the steps you gave me ... Seriously thank you very much friend, now I will enjoy the clothes for the girls :P

IGotTravisMerch
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by IGotTravisMerch »

Hi, every Time i go into the game ,it loads and then there is a little window that i can only use . Around this window is everything black that means i cant interact with the screen.

Hope you guys , can help me :(

fitz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fitz »

I've been seeing a lot of links to the spreadsheet but none of the links seem to be working for me. Any idea how I can get the spreadsheet?

fitz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fitz »

fitz wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:16 am
I've been seeing a lot of links to the spreadsheet but none of the links seem to be working for me. Any idea how I can get the spreadsheet?
False alarm, it worked as soon as I posted lmao

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

IGotTravisMerch wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 6:49 pm
Hi, every Time i go into the game ,it loads and then there is a little window that i can only use . Around this window is everything black that means i cant interact with the screen.

Hope you guys , can help me :(
viewtopic.php?p=189494#p189494

Follow this what described there. After the red screen say YES.

starrJK
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by starrJK »

r0b33 wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 12:23 pm
starrJK wrote:
other than the constant restarting it's pretty easy to do. ur actually the goat for helping people and doing this stuff

ItzZemzi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ItzZemzi »

Hey for some unknown reason the free sex dte upgrades don't work is there any way to fix it?

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

ItzZemzi wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 4:08 am
Hey for some unknown reason the free sex dte upgrades don't work is there any way to fix it?
Yep there it is. Use the latest version of the table. Checked right now. It is working.

i mean:
if for some other unknown reason it wouldn't work, it isn't my fault.

============================BREAKING NEWS============================

After the update seems to me everything still working fine with the table.

If you didn't downloaded yet, from here you can do that.

The BCSS update delayed to the weekend (i have life beside the game... :oops: :oops: :oops: )