Booty Calls [+31]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ALRM5404
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Booty Calls [+30]

Post by ALRM5404 »

I'm sorry if I ask something that they already answered, but can the table also be used for the web version or only for the PC versions?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ALRM5404
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ALRM5404 »

adimeq69 wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:52 am
how to download this pls help
download the most current version of the table that is on the first page (it will be done automatically) and you have to download cheat engine from the official page to be able to run the table

Saito
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Saito »

Sorry But You Have No Other Nutaku Game Tables other than Fap Ceo or Booty Calls? :!:

Forgive me if you don't understand me because I'm using a translator :?

tiger1138
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tiger1138 »

ALRM5404 wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:11 am
I'm sorry if I ask something that they already answered, but can the table also be used for the web version or only for the PC versions?
The table is for the PC/desktop version. I think it can also be used for the STEAM version. If so, I'm not to sure on the how. I don't have a STEAM account.

trashhh
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by trashhh »

Is there an updated spreadsheet for all outfits, poses, etc.? I've been combing through the discussion but I cant seem to find a clickable link. (Also, tysm for updating the table).

BlinkBruh
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BlinkBruh »

like unlock clothes or poses? cuz rob said is working on finding a way to unlock them

tiger1138
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tiger1138 »

trashhh wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:41 am
Is there an updated spreadsheet for all outfits, poses, etc.? I've been combing through the discussion but I cant seem to find a clickable link. (Also, tysm for updating the table).
Reall noted this method below. You can use this to find all the things available. Yes it's not as easy as the table, but you can find thing easily using the search function. I would suggest using Something like Notepad ++.
Reall wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:50 pm

I managed to find it alone, good if you play on the PC follow these steps: Download booty calls, the file you downloaded has a folder with the name, '' BootyCalls_Data '', inside it will appear several files, you must open one with the name '' Resourts .assets '' which is above a file called '' level0 '' after that you can press Crtl F to search for the name of something, so I managed to look at everything inside this folder, like clothes, interactive scenes, the girls , everything is there, just search, unfortunately I have no way to make or update a detailed table like the one in R0b33, and all I can do is share this information, if you have any questions, feel free to ask me :D

DarkDaemon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DarkDaemon »

So I need some help.
1) Does this work with nutaku version or nah.
2) Does this version still work or have to wait for update?
3) If the current version works and it works on nutaku I normally use Google Chrome for website version and trying figure out which one to open for cheat engine whether it be the booty call tab or the nutaku subframe. If someone can help me it would be greatly appreciated.

MrDr3w
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MrDr3w »

DarkDaemon wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:27 am
So I need some help.
1) Does this work with nutaku version or nah.
2) Does this version still work or have to wait for update?
3) If the current version works and it works on nutaku I normally use Google Chrome for website version and trying figure out which one to open for cheat engine whether it be the booty call tab or the nutaku subframe. If someone can help me it would be greatly appreciated.
1) yes i use it all the time, but don't abuse the cheats. do some things one day and take a break then go back at it another day. keeps you a little under the radar for their ban hammer.
2)still works and it does for a while
3) go to the windows installer version the site and download to your desktop. its the only way to get it work with cheat engine

DarkDaemon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DarkDaemon »

Thanks MrDr3w it seems to be mostly working on Microsoft Edge there is one issue that seems to arrive and that is it will only let me enable the don't use one and won't let me enable this first option.
Tbh my only goal is to unlock every girl free legit that's all I want lol. So yea. If anyone can assist me I would appreciate it I am on here occasionally and if it would be easier I'm also on Discord my tag is DarkDaemon#7872 .

crypti0s
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by crypti0s »

can we get an unlock all garments command?

sebimusic3
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sebimusic3 »

Hi, my game is permanently stuck after i had the first date with Lara, idk how but it said I failed it and then I didn't get a photo of her so it broke the game. Is there any cheat code that you have that I can manually override and delete my account in the loading screen or something? The loading screen where Andriella is. I just want to find a cheat to hack my game into deleting my Booty Calls account on Steam and was wondering if you guys had a cheat like that

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

DarkDaemon wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:56 pm
Thanks MrDr3w it seems to be mostly working on Microsoft Edge there is one issue that seems to arrive and that is it will only let me enable the don't use one and won't let me enable this first option.
Tbh my only goal is to unlock every girl free legit that's all I want lol. So yea. If anyone can assist me I would appreciate it I am on here occasionally and if it would be easier I'm also on Discord my tag is DarkDaemon#7872 .
For this cheat needed the steam or the nutaku DESKTOP game. You can use the table on these applications what later you can continue on the online edition.
crypti0s wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:34 am
can we get an unlock all garments command?
No, and will not.
sebimusic3 wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:24 am
Hi, my game is permanently stuck after i had the first date with Lara, idk how but it said I failed it and then I didn't get a photo of her so it broke the game. Is there any cheat code that you have that I can manually override and delete my account in the loading screen or something? The loading screen where Andriella is. I just want to find a cheat to hack my game into deleting my Booty Calls account on Steam and was wondering if you guys had a cheat like that
Cheats cheats cheats...
why didn't the legal solution come to your mind first?
Write a ticket to the steam or nutaku support to delete your progress because blah-blah-blah...
Good Luck!

charleston
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by charleston »

Hi,

thanks for the wonderful tables, i am impressed what is actually possible. ;)
Could it be that the PVP items don't stay when using the GetLocation script or am i doing something wrong?
I mean it stacks up while running but when i restart the game its back to the original value.

I am trying to understand how all of this works and would be interested in knowing how you know which kind of values to search for.
Also how is it possible to zero the diamonds which have to be spent to buy stuff.
I am asking because i am trying CE on another game and have found the money value and nothing more so far.
If you dont want to explain maybe you could point me to the right direction to get those infos?
Or do you nee to be a developer to understand? ;)

Thanks again for your work and have a nice one.

tiger1138
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tiger1138 »

charleston wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:14 am
Hi,

thanks for the wonderful tables, i am impressed what is actually possible. ;)
Could it be that the PVP items don't stay when using the GetLocation script or am i doing something wrong?
I mean it stacks up while running but when i restart the game its back to the original value.

I am trying to understand how all of this works and would be interested in knowing how you know which kind of values to search for.
Also how is it possible to zero the diamonds which have to be spent to buy stuff.
I am asking because i am trying CE on another game and have found the money value and nothing more so far.
If you dont want to explain maybe you could point me to the right direction to get those infos?
Or do you nee to be a developer to understand? ;)

Thanks again for your work and have a nice one.
The PVP items are stored server side. That means on their server. That's why it resets every time you log in. r0b33 had a free unlock PVP chest script in his Lite table that worked great. Not sure if it still does. I haven't used it in awhile, but don't go crazy with it.

For the purchases that use diamonds. In the table, there are options that say "free gifts", "free skip quest", or free whatever. If you select that, the amount will be zero when you go to do it.