Booty Calls [+31]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
zera19
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Booty Calls [+31]

Post by zera19 »

EddyG9 wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 6:24 am
zera19 wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:56 am
I can't enable the Phone cheats. Neither Free Phone Upgrades or +1000 Slots per Purchase are working. Was there an update to the game that messed with those, or am I doing something wrong?
It depends. What ver. of the game are you using, which ver. of the table, and how are you using the table? Right now if those options don't work you can just give yourself the money and buy the slots as needed.
I'm using the game version downloaded from Nutaku directly. Not entirely sure what you mean by which version of the table, but I only downloaded it from this source about a week ago. As for how I'm using it, I'm just enabling cheats and activating most of them. Some won't activate at all (ie I click the box and it doesn't check itself), including:
- No Girl Fatigue
- Free Skills
- Free Gifts

I can check the box that says "Phone" which opens the drop-down of phone options, but the two cheats in that list (which I mention in my original post) won't turn on.

I also don't know what you mean by give myself money. I don't see that option in the table, and using default Cheat Engine doesn't seem to work for that.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

MDA999
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MDA999 »

Having the same problem with the phone slot. (Steam Version)

asdfdragon1
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by asdfdragon1 »

r0b33 wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:27 pm
asdfdragon1 wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:53 pm
Two quick questions. First a personal question, where have you been, and are you doing okay. Also happy holidays.
Second a technical question, How do I activate the Assembly-CSharp.dll? When I click on it a tab pops up and says,
You are attempting to open a file of type 'System file' (.dll),
These files are used by the operating system and various programs. Editing or modifying them could damage your system.
Show apps
Then it shows a bunch of apps for me to open the file in. I chose Cheat Engine but it didn't seem to do anything as far I could tell.
Two quick answer:
  1. not of your business... XD I have a light cold, and we not giving thanks... (we do not celebrate Thanksgiving)
  2. to "activate" Assembly-CSharp.dll copy / paste over the original file... as i remember well... AH! YES! There was written:
    The zip file contains the patched Assembly-CSharp.dll ( rename / replace the original with it. you can find it here: [game install folder]\BootyCalls_Data\Managed ) which needed for the "Unlock All MMS" option.
asdfdragon1 wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:53 pm
Sorry if you already explained this and I'm just too stupid to realize.
apology accepted.
I'm sorry again for bothering you with the same question I didn't want to bother you so I tried to figure it out on my own. But despite my best efforts I still don't understand how to copy the assembly-csharp.dll or what you mean by it. I know I'm stupid. :-(

EddyG9
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by EddyG9 »

zera19 wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:46 pm
I also don't know what you mean by give myself money. I don't see that option in the table, and using default Cheat Engine doesn't seem to work for that.
It's not an option in which you can tick a box. Currency in the game is two types: cash and diamonds. Both are considered "items" and can be obtained using the [Get Location] command in the table. Cash is SOFT currency and diamonds are HARD currency. At this point, I will also caution you that giving yourself too much currency in one go will trip the game's "cheat sensors" and lock your game. This will force you to wipe ALL your progress and restart (you will also lose anything you may have purchased with real money). Finally, any location upgrade will multiply your reward. That is, if your reward is 50 Diamonds at the Juice Bar, and you have upgraded the location to yield 3x the reward, you will receive 150 diamonds (again be mindful of the "cheat sensors").
Try this. Good Luck!
  1. Open game, open CT
  2. Find a Location with the money/gift bubble bouncing on it (I use the Juice Bar for its 5 min. refresh that equals 300 seconds)
  3. Click on the bubble (that should now begin a count down timer)
  4. Tick [Get Location] in the CT
  5. Back in game, click on the Location's name. DO NOT click "Visit". Click "X" to close the window.
  6. Look at the CT: Info should have populated in the [Get Location] area of the table as the following: LOC_BAR 300 CURRENCY_SOFT|5 15 (HINT: the above line is fifteen characters long) CURRENCY_19 19
  7. Modify the bolded sections, as desired (remember: Do not be greedy)
  8. Now, when next the timer counts down, and you click the bubble, you will get the inputted reward, instead of the $5.
  9. Once you have what you want, you may close the table and purchase the storage slot(s) accordingly

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

asdfdragon1 wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:29 pm
I'm sorry again for bothering you with the same question I didn't want to bother you so I tried to figure it out on my own. But despite my best efforts I still don't understand how to copy the assembly-csharp.dll or what you mean by it. I know I'm stupid. :-(
  1. Go to BootyCalls folder
  2. Go to BootyCalls_Data\Managed\ folder
  3. In that folder search following file: Assembly-CSharp.dll
  4. Rename that file to something like this: Assembly-CSharp.orig
  5. Open your downloaded zip file
  6. Copy / Paste (CTRL+C / CTRL+V) the modified Assembly-CSharp.dll to the above folder
I can't explain it better than that.
If the above steps don't help you solve the problem, ask your neighbour's 5-year-old son to do it for you for a bar of chocolate.

asdfdragon1
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by asdfdragon1 »

r0b33 wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 6:29 pm
asdfdragon1 wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:29 pm
  1. Go to BootyCalls folder
  2. Go to BootyCalls_Data\Managed\ folder
  3. In that folder search following file: Assembly-CSharp.dll
  4. Rename that file to something like this: Assembly-CSharp.orig
  5. Open your downloaded zip file
  6. Copy / Paste (CTRL+C / CTRL+V) the modified Assembly-CSharp.dll to the above folder
I can't explain it better than that.
If the above steps don't help you solve the problem, ask your neighbour's 5-year-old son to do it for you for a bar of chocolate.
Oh! I think I get it now! And it ended up working, thank you for the help, sorry I couldn't
understand it the first time.

zera19
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Booty Calls [+17]

Post by zera19 »

r0b33 wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:09 pm
With 1.1.57.337 still working (with non-steam nutaku standalone version too).

Tutorial:
If you want modify the Get Selected Girl part of the table to get all girls (all as far as i know):
  1. Open the table in a text editor (notepad, notepad++ etc.)
  2. Search for this string:

Code: Select all

<ID>1209</ID>
  3. Scroll down until you see the list items of the girls
  4. Replace everything between these tags:

<DropDownList ReadOnly="1" DescriptionOnly="1" DisplayValueAsItem="1"> </DropDownList>
    with this list:

GIRL_GAMERGIRL:AIM-E SPARKS [14]
    GIRL_SHANNON:SHANNON [12]
    GIRL_PAMELA:PAMELA [11]
    GIRL_FREYA:FREYA [10]
    GIRL_JESSY:JESSY [10]
    GIRL_CORAL:CORAL [10]
    GIRL_PEARL:PEARL [10]
    GIRL_NAOMI:NAOMI [10]
    GIRL_LARA:LARA [9]
    GIRL_DEVI:DEVI [9]
    GIRL_LIV:LIV [8]
    GIRL_ZOE:ZOE [8]
    GIRL_MIA:MIA [8]
    GIRL_FOXY:FOXY THUNDER [9]
    GIRL_NERIDA:NERIDA [11]
    GIRL_MIYU:MIYU [9]
    GIRL_ANNIE:ANNIE [10]
    GIRL_SARAH:SARAH [10]
    GIRL_FINJA:FINJA [10]
    GIRL_LULU:LULU [9]
    GIRL_CARA:C.A.R.A. [9]
    GIRL_MARIELL:MARIELL [12]
    GIRL_ASA:ASA [8]
    GIRL_RAVEN:RAVEN [10]
    GIRL_SASHA:SASHA [10]
    GIRL_AUDREY:AUDREY [11]
    GIRL_SANDY:SANDY [10]
    GIRL_ANDRIELLA:ANDRIELLA [14]
  5. Save it or save as...
If you want to get ANY girl in game:
  1. Select a quest what nearly complete (for example date with a girl nth times. Do not edit the quest yet!)
  2. Complete the quest but DO NOT CLOSE THE REWARD SCREEN!
  3. Switch to the CheatEngine and follow these steps:
    1. Set the length of the girl name (for example Freya = 10 you can check it from the list of above)
    2. Set the name of desired girl (GIRL_FREYA)
    3. Set the next parameter to 15 (lenght of rewardtype string)
    4. Set the reward type to REWARDTYPE_GIRL
  4. Switch back to the game collect the reward and head to the quests section and collect the reward (Girl)
You can collect any girl from the list of above even ANDRIELLA too, but that part of the game not finished yet. (you can buy gifts for her, or you can upgrade her traits, but you cannot talk or make a date with her (cause freeze the game).

If you want add a "custom" quest to the game ask master GreenHouse how to do it... (I'd be curious about it too :P )

Good Luck!
This isn't working for me either. When I try to modify the values of those addresses, I get an error sound and nothing happens.

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

zera19 wrote:
Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:54 pm
This isn't working for me either. When I try to modify the values of those addresses, I get an error sound and nothing happens.
from the information that the car won't start when I turn the key, your mechanic won't know what's wrong with your car.

which version of the table are you using?
which edition of the game are you using?
what were the steps that led to the error?

EddyG9
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by EddyG9 »

zera19 wrote:
Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:54 pm
I've never used the above method, so I can't offer any assistance, but have you tried to get the girls you want individually with the [Get Location] reward method?

Marilith
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Marilith »

HI,

Does anybody used this feature and how did you manage to make it works ?

> Unlock Asa Akira NEW
Activated Asa Akira on the Steam version of the game. Enable the script before you go to the loading screen.

What do you mean by "The loading screen" ?
WHen I start the game and attach CE, I can't enable the CE scripts, I could only do it after pressing the "Continue' button that appear few seconds after starting the game ...

Help will be appreciated.
Thanks

NeDevka
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by NeDevka »

Hello!

Thank you for this awesome table. Can i get a girl variation like 3D Lara using this table?

Thanks!

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

Marilith wrote:
Sat Dec 11, 2021 11:33 pm
What do you mean by "The loading screen" ?
WHen I start the game and attach CE, I can't enable the CE scripts, I could only do it after pressing the "Continue' button that appear few seconds after starting the game ...
Thanks
When you open the game, the game doesn't start loading until you press a button on screen. So you enable it there, and then press the button to begin loading. As there is where the game checks if you have the right version, and gets her files if you do.

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

NeDevka wrote:
Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:08 am
Hello!

Thank you for this awesome table. Can i get a girl variation like 3D Lara using this table?

Thanks!
you can unlock variations for girls with the get location option.

wdasdaws
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by wdasdaws »

i have no clue how to download it and use it for the game like i am completely lost please help me soon.

wdasdaws
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by wdasdaws »

pls help