Booty Calls [+31]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Booty Calls [+31]

Post by r0b33 »

baller 420 wrote:
Fri Feb 03, 2023 6:46 am
i got the cheats working and now the only trouble im having is with the unblocker as the option doesnt appear
  1. This topic is not about Cheat Engine for Dummies. Therefore, all your posts are off-topic.
  2. If yours is the last post, and you think of something else, don't create a new post again and again, use the edit button!
  3. If you've completed the first two points and have a problem, start scrolling through the topic, there's a pretty good chance you'll find an answer.
  4. If the first three points are met and you still have a problem, then (and only then) I (we) can help.
Have a great weekend!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

youkd3298
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by youkd3298 »

Tell me how to unlock all galleries in Nutaku version with Cheat Engine

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

youkd3298 wrote:
Sat Feb 04, 2023 6:01 am
Tell me how to unlock all galleries in Nutaku version with Cheat Engine
Unfortunately, with the Nutaku version you can only get all the images by playing the game, and the remaining images/animations/interactive scenes can be obtained by using the Get Location Option and BCSS.

mrs.gull.haugen
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mrs.gull.haugen »

I've just downloaded the newest version of the game 1.2.131.741
MultiGatcha cheat does not work on it

NDHSxKing
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by NDHSxKing »

Any ideas to turn off red code? I tried many time to add some sex scene/background/diamond but it didn't work :(

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

mrs.gull.haugen wrote:
Tue Feb 07, 2023 1:04 pm
I've just downloaded the newest version of the game 1.2.131.741
MultiGatcha cheat does not work on it
Partly because I'm lazy, I'm not going to build a new board to fix this bug, but I'll show you what you need to do to get it working again:
solution
  1. double click on the <script> caption.
  2. Image
    1. Rewrite this: 8B 98 F8 00 00 00 to this: 8B 98 04 01 00 00
    2. Rewrite this: [eax+F8] to this: [eax+104]
    3. Rewrite this: [eax+000000F8] to this: [eax+00000104]
    4. Rewrite this: 8B 98 F8 00 00 00 to this: 8B 98 04 01 00 00
  3. Click on [ OK ] button
  4. Save the finished table under the File menu
It wasn't that hard, was it?
Good Luck!

mrs.gull.haugen
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mrs.gull.haugen »

Done, here is the file for any other lazy person
Attachments
BootyCalls modified.CT
(49.13 KiB) Downloaded 333 times

leVis1on
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by leVis1on »

Get location does not work on nutaku version. Am I the only one who have this trouble?

Annonymous
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Annonymous »

leVis1on wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:41 pm
Get location does not work on nutaku version. Am I the only one who have this trouble?
you're not the only one, i have this issue too. let's just wait for our hero to update it.

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

Ok, here we are...
Phew... it was a real drag, but it was done (not 100% elegantly, but it was done). Well, let's get started:

BootyCalls CE Table
THIS VERSION WORKS ONLY WITH THE NUTAKU VERSION

BootyCalls_NE_1.2.131.741_CV1976 (and up)
CHANGELOG
  • ADDED 📂 [ GIRL ] > 📂 [ CHARMS ] >
    • Free Charm Slots - You can buy it for free. Switch cards back and forth after purchase (e.G. From charm to gift and back), otherwise it will show a false value at the time of purchase!
    • FreeUneqip - You can detach the charms from the character for free
  • FIXED
    • FreeMultiGatcha
    • Get Location
File DELETED. Reason: There is a newer version
Last edited by r0b33 on Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Monsteralex53
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Monsteralex53 »

It is not if I am the only one that happens to it, but when I try to obtain some images the game crashes and closes and when I re-enter the game it does not give me the image, with the images that are happening to me they are with some of Shanon which would be the following: DFr_Shannon_ALLSTATSLEARNED, DFR_ANIM_INDEPENDENCE_DAY, DFr_ANIM_SAUNA_SURPRISE_GIRL_SHANNON_2022. I have not tried yet with the other content of other girls

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

Monsteralex53 wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 1:00 am
It is not if I am the only one that happens to it, but when I try to obtain some images the game crashes and closes and when I re-enter the game it does not give me the image, with the images that are happening to me they are with some of Shanon which would be the following: DFr_Shannon_ALLSTATSLEARNED, DFR_ANIM_INDEPENDENCE_DAY, DFr_ANIM_SAUNA_SURPRISE_GIRL_SHANNON_2022. I have not tried yet with the other content of other girls
Where did you get these codes?

Monsteralex53
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Monsteralex53 »

r0b33 wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 1:35 am
Monsteralex53 wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 1:00 am
Where did you get these codes?
I took them from the spreadsheet that opens when you activate the cheats, but for some reason when I try to get those images in the location the game closes, I only need those three images of that girl

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

Monsteralex53 wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 1:41 am
I took them from the spreadsheet that opens when you activate the cheats, but for some reason when I try to get those images in the location the game closes, I only need those three images of that girl
as I suspected.
but you didn't happen to come across this warning, did you? Image well this is (also) a situation I have often said that sometimes it would be nice to read the forum, not just write.

Sometime (much) earlier there was a discussion on the subject and since then this warning has been part of the table.

Sorry, but I don't feel at fault, nevertheless thanks for bringing it up again.
If I don't forget, I'll add a warning about using this option in the next update.

-= UPDATE =-

I did it: Image

Monsteralex53
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Monsteralex53 »

r0b33 wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 1:54 am
Monsteralex53 wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 1:41 am
as I suspected.
but you didn't happen to come across this warning, did you? Image well this is (also) a situation I have often said that sometimes it would be nice to read the forum, not just write.

Sometime (much) earlier there was a discussion on the subject and since then this warning has been part of the table.

Sorry, but I don't feel at fault, nevertheless thanks for bringing it up again.
If I don't forget, I'll add a warning about using this option in the next update.
I take that warning into account, but really when I get either stickers, poses or photos of other girls or other photos of the same I don't have that problem, the problem I have is with those three images that I showed, when trying to get them from the game It crashes and closes and it doesn't give me the image, something that doesn't happen when I try to obtain another image. I apologize in advance if I seem stupid, and in the same way if you had at hand the discussion that has already been had on this topic. I would appreciate it if you could send it to me so I can read it more carefully.