Booty Calls [+31]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
jarmees
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Booty Calls [+31]

Post by jarmees »

how do you use the steam version

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

myname133
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by myname133 »

good job man, do u have more cheats to games like that?
i love all the games from Nutaku so if u have more cheats to games from Nutaku or u know games from Nutaku.
pls tell me
thank u for this cheat tho.

notmahnamme
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Booty Calls [+17]

Post by notmahnamme »

xduduhao wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:28 pm
How do i add diamonds with this cheat table, can you help me?

TheRealDeal
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TheRealDeal »

Hello!
First of all i hope that what I'm gonna ask wont sound stupid
so basically i have never used either cheat engine or the cheat table that this link gives you
so i really am clueless to what i need to do with it ( stuff like how to use the unlocker, scripts etc...) if someone
can help in any way it will be highly appreciated

also something that i noticed whenever i try to click on the ENABLE option
it's showing the message: class named "GameContentData" could not be found

thanks.

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

myname133 wrote:
Tue Oct 25, 2022 4:32 am
good job man, do u have more cheats to games like that?
i love all the games from Nutaku so if u have more cheats to games from Nutaku or u know games from Nutaku.
pls tell me
thank u for this cheat tho.
You're welcome.
No place to request cheats for other games
Please use the appropriate topic. TY.
notmahnamme wrote:
Tue Oct 25, 2022 9:23 pm
xduduhao wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:28 pm
How do i add diamonds with this cheat table, can you help me?
ON THE FIRST PAGE - Don't be lazy to read before ask something. Why?
  • You shouldn't shred the content of the forum - out of 105 pages of posts, 15 pages of information are actually useful.
  • You don't take up other people's time - For example, instead of answering questions that have been answered a thousand times, I could spend my time on something useful.
TheRealDeal wrote:
Wed Oct 26, 2022 4:25 pm
Hello!
First of all i hope that what I'm gonna ask wont sound stupid
so basically i have never used either cheat engine or the cheat table that this link gives you
so i really am clueless to what i need to do with it ( stuff like how to use the unlocker, scripts etc...) if someone
can help in any way it will be highly appreciated
  1. Download the table;
  2. Run Cheat Engine;
  3. Run the game;
  4. ALT+TAB and via Cheat Engine choose the game on the process list;
  5. Control+O and guide Cheat Engine to that folder where you stored the table. Then select the table;
  6. Once the table is loaded, there is a script, just check it.
  7. ALT+TAB back to the game and have fun.
TheRealDeal wrote:
Wed Oct 26, 2022 4:25 pm
also something that i noticed whenever i try to click on the ENABLE option
it's showing the message: class named "GameContentData" could not be found
This may have happened because you are using the wrong table.
There's a Steam version and a Nutaku version of the game, which differ in just two ways:
One is a difference in content, the other is a technical difference.
  • Content difference: One more character available in the Nutaku edition than in the Steam edition (Asa Akira)
  • Technical difference: The Nutaku edition is based on x86 (32-bit) architecture, while the Steam edition is based on x64 (64-bit) architecture. Therefore, there are two separate tables for the two releases.

TheRealDeal
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TheRealDeal »

wow thank you so much bro it was so easy after i saw what you instructed me to do
you are the best!.

Reeboi2022
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Reeboi2022 »

I know this is kind a stupid question but how do i get old event items and how do i get diamonds? I've read old replies on how to add diamonds but i still don't really get it also because i am very new to this whole cheat engine stuff and I don't understand what the stuff in the unlocker or quest reward code things mean and how to modify them.

OrangeLake
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by OrangeLake »

the tutorial assumes that you have a basic understanding of CE, I don't even know how to use CE. How do I even use it in the first place?

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

Reeboi2022 wrote:
Tue Nov 01, 2022 11:49 pm
I know this is kind a stupid question but how do i get old event items and how do i get diamonds? I've read old replies on how to add diamonds but i still don't really get it also because i am very new to this whole cheat engine stuff and I don't understand what the stuff in the unlocker or quest reward code things mean and how to modify them.
if you know you are asking stupid questions, why are you asking them?

You probably missed the first post on the first page (where you downloaded the cheat from...) there is a pretty clear explanation of all the options, a Link about item codes. ...and the bottom of that page about diamond creation.
OrangeLake wrote:
Wed Nov 02, 2022 6:06 am
the tutorial assumes that you have a basic understanding of CE, I don't even know how to use CE. How do I even use it in the first place?
Have you seen this post yet?

Normaz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Normaz »

hello, well so everythings work really good just for the bootycall dumper script i cant check the box im like "what im doing wrong" do i have to put the bootycalldumps.txt somewhere in the game file or maybe edit the script? i checked. the cheat is for the version of bootycall i have.
so yep idk what im doing wrong. maybe i have to do something in the game or on my pc? hope u can help me!

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

Normaz wrote:
Thu Nov 10, 2022 9:11 pm
hello, well so everythings work really good just for the bootycall dumper script i cant check the box im like "what im doing wrong" do i have to put the bootycalldumps.txt somewhere in the game file or maybe edit the script? i checked. the cheat is for the version of bootycall i have.
so yep idk what im doing wrong. maybe i have to do something in the game or on my pc? hope u can help me!
Well, the thing is, I don't know what you're doing wrong either. However, you don't necessarily need that option.
While it has its shortcomings, [Link] a table to play with. I will fill in the gaps as soon as I have time.

If you are interested in the code of a specific thing that is not in the table, ask!
Good Luck!

Normaz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Normaz »

r0b33 wrote:
Fri Nov 11, 2022 5:46 pm
Well, the thing is, I don't know what you're doing wrong either. However, you don't necessarily need that option.
While it has its shortcomings, [Link] a table to play with. I will fill in the gaps as soon as I have time.

If you are interested in the code of a specific thing that is not in the table, ask!
Good Luck!
aight nah tbh i think the table is quite perfect! just the dumper option wont work i dont really know if its only for me or everyone have this issue my two guess is that either my pc is blocking the txt file to create or the script is just broken (not that im complaining the table surely took you a lot of time and you have a life.)

i find it so frustating i wanted to figure whats wrong in the script i just can't. +finding it myself would have probably saved you a lot of time.

im just gonna tell you what i do before actually trying to activate the option. maybe im doing something wrong with cheat engine.

so i start booty call, then the table, then enable cheat. then close the google page,
when im in the game i click on the bootycall name dumper box nope it wont work.

i don't think its my pc tho do u think its the script? or maybe because the game got updated.

i don't really saw people complaining about this option tho. Can You activate it?

for me its the most interesting option. but also i think the hardest to code.

well if its the script then take ur time and goodluck!

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

Normaz wrote:
Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:16 pm
aight nah tbh i think the table is quite perfect! just the dumper option wont work i dont really know if its only for me or everyone have this issue my two guess is that either my pc is blocking the txt file to create or the script is just broken (not that im complaining the table surely took you a lot of time and you have a life.)

i find it so frustating i wanted to figure whats wrong in the script i just can't. +finding it myself would have probably saved you a lot of time.

im just gonna tell you what i do before actually trying to activate the option. maybe im doing something wrong with cheat engine.

so i start booty call, then the table, then enable cheat. then close the google page,
when im in the game i click on the bootycall name dumper box nope it wont work.

i don't think its my pc tho do u think its the script? or maybe because the game got updated.

i don't really saw people complaining about this option tho. Can You activate it?

for me its the most interesting option. but also i think the hardest to code.

well if its the script then take ur time and goodluck!
the script works well. (by the way, I did not write that script, GreenHouse did)
[Link] is the result for your most interesting option
Normaz wrote:
Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:16 pm
[...]then close the google page,[...]
why are you closing it? at the bottom of the table, categorized under tabs, all information available (ok, ok almost all) about all available characters, unlockables.

hope you find what you are looking for...
Good Luck!

iheartcodine
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by iheartcodine »

im having trouble with the unlocker i need a video with better explanation

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

iheartcodine wrote:
Sun Nov 13, 2022 9:45 am
im having trouble with the unlocker i need a video with better explanation
and I need a winning lottery ticket, but neither of us will get what we want.