Booty Calls [+31]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
max110081
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Booty Calls [+31]

Post by max110081 »

is there a new way to get on gems because i only have found the thing from the first page and it looks so diffrent now

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ItzManu136
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ItzManu136 »

Excuse me, Im using the Steam cheat table on the Steam version and everything works fine, except the Free + MultiGacha option, I tried restarting the game, enter and quit the gacha, but the cheat still doesnt activate, am I doing something wrong? It used to work before but i had to format my pc, if there is a topic explaining it I would like to read it

PD: I tried going to the inventory (where event items, and stuff are) but it still doesnt activate

max110081
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by max110081 »

ItzManu136 wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 6:10 pm
Excuse me, Im using the Steam cheat table on the Steam version and everything works fine, except the Free + MultiGacha option, I tried restarting the game, enter and quit the gacha, but the cheat still doesnt activate, am I doing something wrong? It used to work before but i had to format my pc, if there is a topic explaining it I would like to read it

PD: I tried going to the inventory (where event items, and stuff are) but it still doesnt activate
then how do you get gems

taurus2000
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by taurus2000 »

r0b33 wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 7:04 pm
salka_200 wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 4:51 pm
all daily chest + infinite use not work for BootyCalls_NE_1.2.113.339_CV1813
mikumafia wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 3:47 pm
no adventure cooldown not working with lara nutaku version?

im using the the nutaku version and cheat engine but the infinate adventure energy and cooldown doesnt seem to work with lara's. it works with shanons is there a way to fix this?
BootyCalls_NE_1.2.113.339_CV1813_v2.CT
Changelog:
  • Adventure Cooldown (if you already have a cooldown counter you must wait or pay)
  • Daily Chest + infinite use repaired
I hope everything else works fine ;)
Does this still work for version 1.2.114 nutaku?

tarnby
Cheater
Cheater

Post by tarnby »

Anyone knows the limits of the FreeMultiGacha? Like can I spam it with high settings (so like around 100) and not get banned? (I cant test as I do not know how to get another account working on Nutaku.)
Also kindof a feature request, is it possible to have get enigmas when dating while easy dates are on? Like activate it and set the amount of enigmas gotten for the date (1-10) I want to participate in the tournament "legitly" and get puzzle pieces although yes I know getlocation is a gaddamn powerful tool, just don't want to risk it (accidentally given myself double of the event items(somehow 40 turned to 80) with it, don't really want to rise suspicion)

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

tarnby wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 7:51 pm
Anyone knows the limits of the FreeMultiGacha? Like can I spam it with high settings (so like around 100) and not get banned?
I have never been banned for spinning 100 gacha per day. BUT!
Only a small part of 100 spins is a useful prize (as if the goal is to unlock the content available there). You'll end up with a lot of booster stuff, which in turn can give you cause for concern about being banned.

The best win rate is achieved with 2 spins:
1 booster + 1 useful item.
But the downside is that it takes a long time to get everything.
tarnby wrote:
(I cant test as I do not know how to get another account working on Nutaku.)
Register another account on NUTAKU.
Do not close the game, log out of it:
On restart, log in with the other account.
tarnby wrote:
Also kindof a feature request, is it possible to have get enigmas when dating while easy dates are on? Like activate it and set the amount of enigmas gotten for the date (1-10) I want to participate in the tournament "legitly" and get puzzle pieces although yes I know getlocation is a gaddamn powerful tool, just don't want to risk it (accidentally given myself double of the event items(somehow 40 turned to 80) with it, don't really want to rise suspicion)
Why do you want to get enigmas? Get puzzle pieces directly instead:
Bonus Reward: ITEM_COLLECTABLE_PUZZLE_PIECE|XX ⏩ where XX is a number
Bonus Reward String Length: 32 ⏩ string length for a two-digit number
Reward Type: ITEM[15]
Reward String Length: 15

Good Luck!

Rex_182
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Rex_182 »

Is it possible for me to get old event items to unlock the option for interactive scenes?

happymansix
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by happymansix »

Whenever I try to use the free Gacha or FreeDraw on Flea Market or anything that unlocks something I get an error that says "Error while scanning for AOB's : Not all results found", I am assuming this is user error, however I don't know what I am doing wrong, any help is appreciated.

Kamikz
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kamikz »

GreenHouse wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:41 pm

Store page: [Link]
Last version compatible: 1.2.108.34 [STEAM ONLY]

I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOUR ACCOUNT GETS BANNED. YOU'LL GET BANNED IF YOU GO TOO FAR WITH CHEATS, SO YOU'RE FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR IT, NOT ME.

- Infinite Energy
Energy won't decrease when talking or dating.

- Infinite Adventure Energy
Energy in adventures won't decrease when talking.

- Infinite Date Moves
Date moves won't decrease.

- Adventure No Cooldown
Actions in adventures won't have any cooldown.

- No Girl Fatigue
Girls won't get fatigued when talking.

- No Date/Sex Fatigue
You'll be able to date girls all you want, they won't reject you.

- Easy Dates
Just one move will make you complete the date.

- Free Skills
All skills will cost 0.

- Free Gift
All gifts will cost 0.

- Free Personality Traits
All personality traits will cost 0.

- Free Power-Ups
All date Power-Ups will cost 0.

- Free Location Upgrades
Upgrades won't cost anything (Diamonds purchase, not materials.)

- Free Sex Date Upgrades
Sex date upgrades won't cost anything.

- Unlock All Girls
Unlock all girls. Enable the script, go on a date, and once it's finished, you'll unlock all girls.

- Unlock All Messages + Images
Unlock all messages and their respective images. Enable the script, go in the phone tab, and it will automatically unlock everything.

- All Locations Available
Unlock the requirements of all locations from the beginning.

- Unlock Asa Akira NEW
Activated Asa Akira on the Steam version of the game. Enable the script before you go to the loading screen.

- All Outfits are Available NEW
Makes all outfits be available even if not unlocked.

- Locations Always Open
All locations will always be opened, no matter the time it is.

- Free + Custom Multi Gacha Amount
Multi Gacha tickets will be free to cost and give you 100 rewards instead of 10.

- Show Facts (Even if locked)
Shows all girls facts, even if they are locked. This doesn't make the be unlocked, but visible.

- Facts Require Nothing
Clicking talk will be enough to trigger the fact unlocking dialogue.

- Free Skip Quests
Skipping quests will be free.

- Auto Complete Event Quests
Make Event and Daily Quests redeemable. You won't need to do anything to complete them.

- All Daily Chests Available + Infinite Use
All daily chests will be available, even if you didn't complete any quest, and you'll be able to redeem them infinitely.

- +1000 Slots per Purchase
Any purchase to get more phone slots will add +1000 slots. One purchase is enough to see all images from the game.

- Free Phone Upgrades
Phone upgrades will be free.

- Get Current Girl
This will show some info about the girl you're talking to. Like, name, current location, current sex pose, current background, fatigue, and a couple more. BE CAREFUL CHANGING STUFF, YOU'LL COMPLETELY BREAK YOUR SAVE.

- Get Normal Quests
Show the info of 10 of your normal quests. Info like: Quest name, Conditions to complete the quest, rewards, and a couple of options. You can change the reward to whatever item or quantity that you desire, I don't have the name of every item, that's on you. You can change the condition to make it have none too. I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY KIND OF BAN THAT YOU MIGHT GET BECAUSE YOU GAVE YOURSELF MILLIONS OF DIAMONDS.

- Get Location
Shows some info about the last clicked location. You can see the current girls in that location, the bonus reward object, and its interval.
This is basically a way to easily get any item/girl from the game. Make sure you know what you're doing when changing the bonus reward. I'm not responsible for any kind of glitches or save corruption.

- [Extra] ID Dumper NEW
Dumps every ID from the game, like items, garments, girls, types and any other kind of information. If you want to change the directory where it saves the dump files, do open the script and there will be a brief explanation on top.
OLD UPDATES
Update 1:
- Added "Girls Are Always Available" script.
- Added "Infinite Phone Storage" script.
- Added "Get Selected Girl" script.

Update 2:
- Added "No Girl Fatigue" script.
- Added "Free Date Extra Moves" script.
- Added "Free Energy Refill" script.
- Added "Free Multi Gacha" script.
- Added "100x Multi Gacha" script.
- Added "Get Current Girl" script.
- Added "Get Quests" script.
- Changed script "Unlock Locations" to "Unlock Some Requirements", as it's more precise. New accounts might suddenly unlock every single image.
- Removed "Infinite Date Moves" script, as it wasn't working. You should be fine using the "Free Date Extra Moves" script.

Update 3:
- Added 'Get Location' script.
- Added 4 more quests to the 'Get Quests' to a total of 10. It will probably stay at 10.
- Added every type of reward to the 'Reward Type' section as a dropdown.
- Removed 'Get Selected Girl' script. You can still do the same thing using 'Get Location'

Update 4:
(November 14th 2019)
- Fixed 'Get Quests' script not working on the new update.
- Changed 'Unlock Some Requirements' script to 'Unlock Locations'. It has been fully fixed and it won't be changed again.
- Added 'Auto Complete Event and Daily Quests' script.
- Added 'Complete Daily Quests Infinitely' script.
- Fixed size problem that the table had. Now it's way smaller.

Update 5:
(November 15th 2019)
- Added 'Unlock All Girls/Messages/Images' script.
- Added 'Locations Always Open' script.
- Fixed a couple of scripts that were broken with the new update.

Update 6:
(November 19th 2019)
- Added 'Show Facts' script.
- Added 'Get Clothes Name' script. It's inside the 'Get Current Girl In Wardrobe' script.
- Added '[Phone]+1000 Slots per Purchase' script.
- Added 'Free Phone Upgrades' script.
- Added 'Facts Require 1 Correct Answer' script.
- Added 'Infinite Adventure Energy' script.
- Added 'Adventure No Cooldown' script.
- Added 'Free Location Upgrades' script.
- Added 'No Date Fatigue' script.
- Removed 'Infinite Phone Storage' script, as there are two new ones that will make your slots be permanent.

Update 7:
(December 3rd 2019)
- Added table compatible with version 1.1.65.490.
- Added 'Infinite Date Moves' script.
- Added 'Easy Dates' script.
- Added 'All Daily Chests Available + Infinite Use' script.
- Added 'Length' address to the 'Get Clothes Name' script so you don't need to count yourself. Yes, I forgot to add this one on the last update, oops.
- Changed the structure of the 'Get Quests' script to make it easier to find the quest you want to change.
- Fixed 'Get Location' script not updating correctly when changing location.
- Removed 'Complete Daily Quests Infinitely', as it's pretty much useless now.

(December 22nd 2019)
- Added table compatible with version 1.1.66.514.
- Removed 'Infinite Free Gacha Uses' script, as it was useless when the other ones are already free and better.

(February 14th 2020)
- Added table compatible with version 1.1.69.561.
- Changed how most scripts work to avoid future version incompatibility due to small game changes.

(March 12th 2020)
- Added table compatible with version 1.1.72.612.

(March 20th 2020)
- Added table compatible with version 1.1.73.636.

Update 8:
(June 23rd 2020)
- Made fully compatible with version 1.1.75.658.
- Added 'Unlock All Messages + Their Images' script.
- Added 'Free Skip Quests' script.
- Fixed/Changed 'Unlock All Girls' script to make it work.
- Added extra 'Date Reward' tab in the 'Get Location' script.
- Added new 'Player' group. So far it has inventory items, and probably will stay like that. IMPORTANT: Click the alert on top of the group before changing anything.
- Removed 'Girls Are Always Available' script, as it seems that it's not necessary. Just leave 'Locations Always Open' enabled, and all girls unlocked will be available (If I'm wrong, the script is still inside the TESTING group).
- Fixed some scripts that weren't working but were never reported.

(July 2nd 2020)
- Added table compatible with version 1.1.77.781.

Update 9:
(Forgot to add the date X Xth 2020)
- Added table compatible with version 1.2.84.26.
- Removed 'Free Energy Refill' and 'Free Date Extra Moves' scripts. Due to having better alternatives.
- Removed 'Current Clothes' from the 'Get Current Girl In Wardrobe' script, due to changes on how it works.
- Removed 'Get Player Inventory' script, due to changes on how it works. This one is problematic. It's possible to get editable values, but it's messy for a script and needs lots of testing. We'll see in the future if I do it and add it.
- Changed a few scripts to make them better and less cluttered.

Update 10:
(January 4th 2021)
- Added table compatible with version 1.2.89.140.
- Removed 'Free Multi Gacha' and '100x Multi Gacha' scripts, due to not working. As far as I've seen, they seem to be server-sided. Unless it's me missing something.
- Added 'Free Ticket + 10 Rewards' script in exchange for previous gacha scripts.
- Added 'Free Sex Date Upgrades' script.
- Changed 'Facts Require 1 Correct Answer' script to 'Facts Require Nothing'. (Just click talk and it'll trigger the fact unlocking dialogue)
- Changed how the 'Get Quests' script works, to make my life easier when updating the table. Just double click the 'Current Quest' address (Where it says Quest 1 on enabling the script), and choose the quest number that you want to see. Under it, it'll say how many available quests you have. If it shows the wrong amount of quests, reopen the quests window.
NEW
Update 11:
(October 31st 2021)
- Added table compatible with version 1.2.108.34 [STEAM ONLY].
- Added 'Unlock Asa Akira' script.
- Added 'All Outfits are Available' script.

Update 11.1:
(November 1st 2021)
- Changed Main Script and 'Get Location' to make them work better and more consistently.
- Changed '100x Multi Gacha' to 'Custom Multi Gacha Amount'. So you can choose a custom value between 0 and 255.
- Added 'ID Dumper' script. It dumps all IDs from the game database.
Spreadsheet with names and some other info: [Link]

If you use the Nutaku version of the game, you have a table here:viewtopic.php?p=222608#p222608
When I open the game it's just a black screen?

tarnby
Cheater
Cheater

Post by tarnby »

r0b33 wrote:
Tue Apr 12, 2022 5:25 pm
tarnby wrote:
Why do you want to get enigmas? Get puzzle pieces directly instead:
Bonus Reward: ITEM_COLLECTABLE_PUZZLE_PIECE|XX ⏩ where XX is a number
Bonus Reward String Length: 32 ⏩ string length for a two-digit number
Reward Type: ITEM[15]
Reward String Length: 15

Good Luck!
So I did this and got twice the amount of pieces, so 26 turned to 52. I don't know why it's happening.
Which boxes do I tick off in getLocation to get the result?

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

Rex_182 wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:00 am
Is it possible for me to get old event items to unlock the option for interactive scenes?
Temporary solution: there is an option called Interactive Scene Prop Enabler
And for a permanent solution, the Get Location option. (has been working "a bit" strangely lately)...
happymansix wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:10 am
Whenever I try to use the free Gacha or FreeDraw on Flea Market or anything that unlocks something I get an error that says "Error while scanning for AOB's : Not all results found", I am assuming this is user error, however I don't know what I am doing wrong, any help is appreciated.
Kamikz wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:27 am
When I open the game it's just a black screen?
The case could not be reproduced on the NUTAKU release with the NE_1.2.113.339_CV1813_v2.CT version of the table.
tarnby wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:53 pm
So I did this and got twice the amount of pieces, so 26 turned to 52. I don't know why it's happening.
Which boxes do I tick off in getLocation to get the result?
I don't know what's doing it or why it's happening. I tried today and try to get 7 items and got 7000 (!!!)...

rapboy117
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rapboy117 »

hello on cheat engine 7.4 i need help getting the special event currencies and am new to cheat tables would you be able to post a more detailed walkthrough for a simpler fellow. Thank you for the table everything else has been wonderful. This is for the steam edition also 64bit only \

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

rapboy117 wrote:
Sun Apr 17, 2022 2:52 am
I need help getting the special event currencies and am new to cheat tables would you be able to post a more detailed walkthrough for a simpler fellow.
A simple answer for a simple fellow:

Simply read the thread.

I've explained countless times to simple and/or complicated guys what to do, how to do it. Not one more time will I.
It may sound harsh at first, but believe me, you'll get answers to questions you never thought of.

rapboy117
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rapboy117 »

can you link a good place to start there is 1000 post

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

rapboy117 wrote:
Sun Apr 17, 2022 11:30 pm
can you link a good place to start there is 1000 post
Do you really want me to troll you by linking to the first page?
by the way... a little over 1410 posts, but quite a lot of people are asking the same questions as you. Back then I had the patience to answer the same questions over and over again.