Booty Calls [+31]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Booty Calls [+17]

Post by r0b33 »

FURious_jerk wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 5:48 pm
r0b33 wrote:
Sat May 21, 2022 3:40 pm
fghnmjhgv wrote:
Sat May 21, 2022 2:40 pm
How do you give yourself diamonds on the nutaku version of this cheat since on the nutaku table there isnt a GET QUESTS option available
Since available the GET LOCATION option.
I can`t toogle the last option in GET LOCATION. Also i cannot change REWARD TYPE. Instead of the adress in those 2 lines i have questionmarks. What am I doing wrong?
Decide yourself:
viewtopic.php?p=198320#p198320

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

GilliganDrake
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Booty Calls [+31]

Post by GilliganDrake »

Hi thanks for all the help. I am using Nutaku v117 and ct v113. I want to get Corals hot tub scene DFr_HOT_TUB_CELEBRATION_GIRL_CORAL_2022 using get location. What is this unlock reward classified as?

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

GilliganDrake wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 6:36 pm
Hi thanks for all the help. I am using Nutaku v117 and ct v113. I want to get Corals hot tub scene DFr_HOT_TUB_CELEBRATION_GIRL_CORAL_2022 using get location. What is this unlock reward classified as?
If I understood the question correctly, the answer is PHOTO

You can find more help here:
viewtopic.php?p=130427#p130427
You are welcome.

Dary
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Dary »

First of all, thank you so much for this great cheat that makes this game enjoyable :D

I'm trying to realize where are the limits of the cheats. I was banned recently when I got around 200 diamonds.
But after a reset and a couple of days more, I got banned again and I don't understand what was the suspicious thing.

-I did the x99 gacha thing once a day during 2 days. I read that it's not reason of ban but getting lots of boosters it could be (but I only had like 15-20 boosters)
-I did the get location thing 1-2 times/day just to get some sex positions. Is the get location thing cause of ban?
-I did the get all girls cheat. Not sure if this is safe or not.
-I did the free skills cheat and I raised them to level 8-10, including 2-3 extra turns.
-I used like 5-6 times the easy dates cheats.

And that's it. Perhaps the reason was that with this cheats I advanced a lot in just 2 days?
I also read somebody got banned after getting 50 diamonds, so I'm totally avoiding getting extra diamonds.
You also said the safer way to get gachas are 2 because one of them is booster and the other one is an useful prize. How many times are you doing this every day?

Thanks for your time

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

Dary wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 12:33 pm
First of all, thank you so much for this great cheat that makes this game enjoyable :D

I'm trying to realize where are the limits of the cheats. I was banned recently when I got around 200 diamonds.
But after a reset and a couple of days more, I got banned again and I don't understand what was the suspicious thing.

-I did the x99 gacha thing once a day during 2 days. I read that it's not reason of ban but getting lots of boosters it could be (but I only had like 15-20 boosters)
-I did the get location thing 1-2 times/day just to get some sex positions. Is the get location thing cause of ban?
-I did the get all girls cheat. Not sure if this is safe or not.
-I did the free skills cheat and I raised them to level 8-10, including 2-3 extra turns.
-I used like 5-6 times the easy dates cheats.

And that's it. Perhaps the reason was that with this cheats I advanced a lot in just 2 days?
I also read somebody got banned after getting 50 diamonds, so I'm totally avoiding getting extra diamonds.
You also said the safer way to get gachas are 2 because one of them is booster and the other one is an useful prize. How many times are you doing this every day?

Thanks for your time
The following are only my own experiences and assumptions, others may have experienced differently.

Even I cannot give you a precise recipe for what and how cause ban. I can only give advice:
-Get & keep two accounts (one for playing and the other for testing purpose)
-Getting all girl never caused ban for me.
-I maxed out all the skills in MYSELF menu for free, I've never been banned for that either.
-Advancing too fast can cause problems.
-Too much ban can cause permanent ban for the whole Nutaku account.
-If you have too much thing unlocked (don't ask what these means exactly, i asked nutaku why got a ban they gave this as answer) and playing PVP matches, if you reach the silver level - at which point you will be deducted points for lost matches - can get ban either.
- 2 or 3 girls maxing out per day (dates | sex dates | affection | gifts etc.) didn't cause ban for me.
-so in short: advance slower, keep your inventory low as possible, don't mess with diamonds (most of the time you won't need them, because there are other ways to avoid needing diamonds), the gatcha - hmm good question... - 10 spins (10x 2 multi) a day should not be a problem.

Good Luck!

MDA999
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MDA999 »

Hey r0b33,

thanks for your work. I know that you're not updating the steam tables anymore and focus on Nutaku, but can I please ask you, how the code would look for the free Multigacha on Steam? That would be really nice.

Thank you!

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

MDA999 wrote:
Sun Jun 05, 2022 9:15 pm
Hey r0b33,

thanks for your work. I know that you're not updating the steam tables anymore and focus on Nutaku, but can I please ask you, how the code would look for the free Multigacha on Steam? That would be really nice.

Thank you!
I don't maintain the steam version not because I don't want to deal with it, but because I don't know how to.

Dready777
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Dready777 »

Hello,

A little issue here,
Using BootyCalls_NE_1.2.113.339_CV1813.CT on booty-calls-dl_Windows_74_118.

I used the GET LOCATION method to add the item Busty Biz Cross-promo (ITEM_COLLECTABLE_BB_CROSSPROMO) (did it by mistake, I was testing since another item didn't seem to do anything). I got a message showing it added the item but with an error in it about no translation available.
Since then, I cannot access the inventory, there is a bug each time I access it.

Is there a way to remove items from the inventory? I tried negative values with GET LOCATION but it doesn't work.

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

Dready777 wrote:
Fri Jun 10, 2022 4:07 pm
Is there a way to remove items from the inventory? I tried negative values with GET LOCATION but it doesn't work.
Reset your progress.

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

Updated Steam table to fix and change some things, and add a new script which allows you to easily unlock Girls, Locations, Stickers, Interactive Scenes, Girl Variations and Facts, and then also Add or Remove Items.
The script does check for every Girl, Item, etc, automatically, so regardless of the game updating it will still contain every single thing in the game.

I'd say that I won't update the table anymore, but we'll see about that...

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

GreenHouse wrote:
Sat Jun 11, 2022 11:14 am
Updated Steam table to fix and change some things, and add a new script which allows you to easily unlock Girls, Locations, Stickers, Interactive Scenes, Girl Variations and Facts, and then also Add or Remove Items.
The script does check for every Girl, Item, etc, automatically, so regardless of the game updating it will still contain every single thing in the game.

Could you please create an x86 version? (or just the enabler, unlocker, and all message functions? :P )
I would welcome some explanation of what happens where in these functions. Even in a private message.

I want to learn.

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

r0b33 wrote:
Sat Jun 11, 2022 6:36 pm
Could you please create an x86 version? (or just the enabler, unlocker, and all message functions? :P )
Well, that's tough, x86 calling conventions are different, and it does need lots of changes. Including the registers.
You'd need to change all registers to x86 rax->eax, change the pushes on top for pushad and then the pops for popad, then instead of setting the params of each call on registers, you'd need to push them in reverse, and then probably align the stack. It's quite a bit of work.
x86 calling conventions are just a bit annoying to work with.

moizes.sec
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by moizes.sec »

GreenHouse wrote:
Sat Jun 11, 2022 11:14 am

First of all, Thanks a lot GreenHouse and r0b33 you are doing an amazing job.
I just want to inform that the new updated steam table is not working. it gaves me the following error:

<<Lua Error in the script at line 2:Failure determining what Assembly-CSharp means>>

The previous version 1.2.108.34 is still working fine.

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

moizes.sec wrote:
Sat Jun 11, 2022 11:00 pm
I just want to inform that the new updated steam table is not working. it gaves me the following error:

<<Lua Error in the script at line 2:Failure determining what Assembly-CSharp means>>

The previous version 1.2.108.34 is still working fine.
Oops I forgot that I had removed a parameter from a function. Download the table again, now it should work.

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

GreenHouse wrote:
Sat Jun 11, 2022 6:57 pm
r0b33 wrote:
Sat Jun 11, 2022 6:36 pm
Well, that's tough, x86 calling conventions are different, and it does need lots of changes. Including the registers.
You'd need to change all registers to x86 rax->eax, change the pushes on top for pushad and then the pops for popad, then instead of setting the params of each call on registers, you'd need to push them in reverse, and then probably align the stack. It's quite a bit of work.
x86 calling conventions are just a bit annoying to work with.
if I understand correctly, this is a nicely worded negative answer.

I'm trying, though... What i did:

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]
{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end
if process and readInteger(process) ~= 0 then LaunchMonoDataCollector()
else local msg = 'No process detected.' print(msg) error(msg) end

----
local s = findTableFile('GreenMono.lua').Stream
local f = loadstring(readStringLocal(s.Memory,s.Size))
f()
----
deleteStructures()
AOStruct('','GameContentData')
AOStruct('','Girl')
AOStruct('','GDEGirlData')
AOStruct('','GDELocationData')
AOStruct('','DailyChallengeCheckPoint')
EnumClassesAll()
GDMethod('', 'Player', nil, 'UnlockSticker', 'GameDataEditor.GDEStickerData,bool', true, false)
GDMethod('', 'Player', nil, 'UnlockInteractiveScene', 'GameDataEditor.GDEInteractiveSceneData,bool', true, false)
removed  ['Assembly-CSharp',] ======> SetTrampoline('Girl:CanTalk','GirlCanTalkTrampoline')
removed  ['Assembly-CSharp',] ======> SetTrampoline('GameContentData:Init','GCDInitTrampoline')
{$asm}
alloc(fCanTalk,$1000)
alloc(fGCDInit,2048)
registersymbol(fCanTalk)
registersymbol(fGCDInit)
label(fCanTalkRet)
label(fGCDInitRet)
alloc(currentGirl,8)
alloc(GCD,8)
registersymbol(currentGirl)
registersymbol(GCD)

fCanTalk:
modified 8 to 7 because jmp+address need 5 byte and there was 7 byte long instruction(s) ======> readmem(Girl:CanTalk,7)
modified rax to eax ======> mov eax,currentGirl
modified rax to eax and rcx to ecx ======> mov [eax],ecx
jmp fCanTalkRet

fGCDInit:
readmem(GameContentData:Init,9)
modified r11 to edi ======> mov edi,GCD
modified r11 to edi and rcx to ecx ======> mov [edi],ecx
jmp fGCDInitRet

Girl:CanTalk:
jmp GirlCanTalkTrampoline

nop 2 changed because that's all the substitution needed, and because I noticed that the nop 2 code was displaying incorrectly in the assembly.  ======> nop
nop
fCanTalkRet:

GameContentData:Init:
jmp GCDInitTrampoline
same reason as above  ======> nop
nop
nop
nop
fGCDInitRet:

GirlCanTalkTrampoline:
jmp fCanTalk
GCDInitTrampoline:
jmp fGCDInit

[DISABLE]
Girl:CanTalk:
readmem(fCanTalk,7)

GameContentData:Init:
readmem(fGCDInit,9)

dealloc(*)
unregistersymbol(*)
ok, at this point I can activate the ENABLE option. However, the unlock option throws an error to the lua script

Code: Select all

{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end
if readIntegerLocal('[GameDataLists:get_Content+6]') == 0 then
error(ShowMessage([["GameContentData" not found.
Make sure that the game is loaded.]])) end

if readIntegerLocal('GCD') == 0 and readIntegerLocal('[GameDataLists:get_Content+6]') ~= 0 then --Didn't enable Pre-Init, so get it from another place
writeIntegerLocal('GCD',readIntegerLocal('[GameDataLists:get_Content+6]'))
end
Array2DropDown('Girl', readIntegerLocal('[GCD]+' .. LUAGetStructOffset('OffsetsGameContentData', 'girlData', true)),'[[tempAddr]+10]+14',0x20, 0x08)
Array2DropDown('Sticker', readIntegerLocal('[GCD]+' .. LUAGetStructOffset('OffsetsGameContentData', 'stickerData', true)),'[[tempAddr]+10]+14',0x20, 0x08)
Array2DropDown('Interactive Scene', readIntegerLocal('[GCD]+' .. LUAGetStructOffset('OffsetsGameContentData', 'interactiveSceneData', true)),'[[tempAddr]+10]+14',0x20, 0x08)
Array2DropDown('Girl Variation', readIntegerLocal('[GCD]+' .. LUAGetStructOffset('OffsetsGameContentData', 'girlVariationData', true)),'[[tempAddr]+10]+14',0x20, 0x08,'GIRLVARIATION')
Array2DropDown('Item', readIntegerLocal('[GCD]+' .. LUAGetStructOffset('OffsetsGameContentData', 'itemData', true)),'[[tempAddr]+10]+14',0x20, 0x08)
Array2DropDown('Fact', readIntegerLocal('[GCD]+' .. LUAGetStructOffset('OffsetsGameContentData', 'factData', true)),'[[tempAddr]+10]+14',0x20, 0x08)
attempt to perform arithmetic on a nil value
(no matter whether readIntegerLocal or readQword)
All further commands are commented out at this point.