Booty Calls [+31]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
hentailover573
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Booty Calls [+30]

Post by hentailover573 »

Reall wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:58 pm
hentailover573 wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:48 am
hey there I've never used cheat engine before so reading through this forum some of the stuff feels like it's going over my head. I had a few questions if someone could help. I've downloaded the cheat table and have been checking the boxes, and while options like unlimited energy seem to work, things like the free skill box make the value of skills 0 dollars but when I click them I don't get the skill upgrade. this also occurs for items to buy which are now 0 but I don't seem to get the items when I click on them. the other issue is for dates even if I don't have easy date or unlimited dates moves on, after the date is complete it stays on the puzzle screen, even trying to leave the date doesn't work, and I have to restart the game. if someone has dealt with this and has a fix that be great, also I have looked at the spread sheet from google on the girls and items but don't really understand it to well, any resources on that or just using cheat engine as a rookie be appreciated, thanks.
Well, I can't say for sure, but I believe that if you use all the scripts at once, there may be a bug, and when it comes to locking in the meeting part, it happens to me when I receive an item and activate Easy Date and Infinite Energy and then I go on a date, and about cost 0 and you can't buy it, I really have no idea of ​​the problem, because for me it works perfectly, try not to activate all the scripts inside the table, just try to use only what is necessary .
hey, thanks for the advice, I started with just using one script at a time, now I have multiple scripts running with no issues. however, the unlock all-girls script seems to have gotten me every one besides Asa Akira, don't suppose you'd have an idea why she isn't showing up?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Annonymous
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Annonymous »

Reall wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:50 pm
Annonymous wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:46 pm
Reall wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:10 pm

GreenHouse, do you know where R0b33 took the name of the items, like a folder in the game files that showed the name of the clothes, the interactive scenes, the items and etc? I wanted to know, because as he is absent maybe I can share this as a message here
Same. I would like to know too
I managed to find it alone, good if you play on the PC follow these steps: Download booty calls, the file you downloaded has a folder with the name, '' BootyCalls_Data '', inside it will appear several files, you must open one with the name '' Resourts .assets '' which is above a file called '' level0 '' after that you can press Crtl F to search for the name of something, so I managed to look at everything inside this folder, like clothes, interactive scenes, the girls , everything is there, just search, unfortunately I have no way to make or update a detailed table like the one in R0b33, and all I can do is share this information, if you have any questions, feel free to ask me :D
wow thanks! the only thing that i can't find is the length,if you can tell me where to search the length would be nice :D

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

hentailover573 wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:22 pm
hey, thanks for the advice, I started with just using one script at a time, now I have multiple scripts running with no issues. however, the unlock all-girls script seems to have gotten me every one besides Asa Akira, don't suppose you'd have an idea why she isn't showing up?
Asa Akira's character available only in the nutaku version. To get that character go to te nutaku's website, register an account and play from there. Maybe you will find other games too... ;)
Annonymous wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:27 pm
if you can tell me where to search the length would be nice :D
Come on! Be a Big Guy for the God sake! On your fingers on your hands and if need on your feets too... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hint:
Count how much character you typed in...
Read this thread not just ask thousand times answered questions... this thing was one of the reasons I left.

Check THIS link.

Reall
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Reall »

Annonymous wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:27 pm
Reall wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:50 pm
Annonymous wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:46 pm

Same. I would like to know too
I managed to find it alone, good if you play on the PC follow these steps: Download booty calls, the file you downloaded has a folder with the name, '' BootyCalls_Data '', inside it will appear several files, you must open one with the name '' Resourts .assets '' which is above a file called '' level0 '' after that you can press Crtl F to search for the name of something, so I managed to look at everything inside this folder, like clothes, interactive scenes, the girls , everything is there, just search, unfortunately I have no way to make or update a detailed table like the one in R0b33, and all I can do is share this information, if you have any questions, feel free to ask me :D
wow thanks! the only thing that i can't find is the length,if you can tell me where to search the length would be nice :D
the length is the number of characters the sentence has, this includes space and periods as well

Reall
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Reall »

MrDr3w wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:33 am
So I managed to search through the assets file like REALL said and hes right. its all there. I'm still newish with cheat engine but how do you make or properly put in the addresses and values to put the items in for "get location" If I/we can figure that out, you pretty much are able to get everything on your own with Robbs old instructions

edit: didn't follow instructions. forget i said anything lol
Well, I'll try to explain how you use "get location", maybe I'll post a video or an impression for everyone to learn, even though R0b33 and GreenHouse have already explained it several times

tiger1138
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tiger1138 »

Reall wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:54 pm
MrDr3w wrote:
So I managed to search through the assets file like REALL said and hes right. its all there. I'm still newish with cheat engine but how do you make or properly put in the addresses and values to put the items in for "get location" If I/we can figure that out, you pretty much are able to get everything on your own with Robbs old instructions

Well, I'll try to explain how you use "get location", maybe I'll post a video or an impression for everyone to learn, even though R0b33 and GreenHouse have already explained it several times
After one of the last updates, it was said the date reward was a better option to get items, over get location. Not sure if this still holds true after the last update to the table. I've used get location in the past, never used the date reward myself.

MrDr3w
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MrDr3w »

tiger1138 wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:52 pm
Reall wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:54 pm
MrDr3w wrote:

After one of the last updates, it was said the date reward was a better option to get items, over get location. Not sure if this still holds true after the last update to the table. I've used get location in the past, never used the date reward myself.
Its worth a test. I figured how to get stuff myself now. to anyone who needs to know what the names are for newer items, download and use notepad++ on the resource file that Reall mentioned and search what you want. also, when using the get location method, make sure you quit out the game or go on a date to save and reset the locations otherwise, for example with sex scenes, they come up blank even though i put them in right. at least all that happens for me

tiger1138
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tiger1138 »

Well, banned again. My guess is my account is flagged or something. I thought I was being careful. Maybe I advanced everything to fast. I don't know. Think I will have to use a different email to make a new account, and see how fast that takes to get banned. Not sure what exactly I did, other then just using a cheat. Oh well..not like lost money.

BlinkBruh
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BlinkBruh »

Hey are you ever going to add to the mod or make a mod that gives all the items? (clothes, sex positions, etc.)

porcinet
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by porcinet »

Hello, dunno why but it doesn't work: i dl it then it open with cheat engine, i open botty calls in processes keep the list then i try to click on the square for [[ENABLE]] but it crash, i tried with other version of your cheat all crash. Don't know why, it's the first time that my cheat engine bug.

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

BlinkBruh wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:37 pm
Hey are you ever going to add to the mod or make a mod that gives all the items? (clothes, sex positions, etc.)
Yeah i'm work on it. Will have 1 extra feature too:

not need to play with the game...

[sarcasm]

BlinkBruh
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BlinkBruh »

Hey does anybody know from r0b33's diamond adder how to change the value? Because when i do it, it won't change and there will still remain question marks.

adimeq69
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by adimeq69 »

how to download this pls help

jdfbj
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jdfbj »

r0b33 wrote:
Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:46 pm
BlinkBruh wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:37 pm
Yeah i'm work on it. Will have 1 extra feature too:

not need to play with the game...

[sarcasm]
Sooo... Are you gonna add Prislea to your magnificent-godly table??? :wub: :wub:

Also does anybody else getting the "Downloading Additional Content" bug? It just does not do anything and stuck

montypotato
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by montypotato »

Hey, about Get Location script, i tried and follow all the steps but it didn't work. I'm trying to get Eva elfie and when finished a date, it just show "You won" notice and got stuck there.

I have tried to reset the game and play without CE, it seems fine but whenever turn on Get Location, I got the same error. Pls help