Booty Calls [+31]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ThrowKidsatRocks
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Booty Calls [+30]

Post by ThrowKidsatRocks »

Anyone found the id to Pearl's Pirate Day interactive image?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

tempura12345
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tempura12345 »

I can't add GARMENT. Why??
are you guys the same?
I'm pretty sure I put the correct values and did it the right way because I do it regularly.

GET LOCATION Visit location add values Date Reward and Reward Type.

EddyG9
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by EddyG9 »

maouoni's post
maouoni wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:30 pm
Annonymous wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 3:07 pm
Yeah it seems like they made some changes on how the girl unlock works. all previous girls unlock still fine, but the latest one (Just Lucy) will be stuck at the dialogue so i have no idea how we can get past it. once the game is restarted the girl is no longer unlocked so yeah. usually a restart could fix the problem but not anymore
I had the same problem and tried different things. The one that worked for me was:
1) Unlocking the girl with the "unlock all" form (I didn't tested with "get location").
2) Before selecting "visit", activate "GIRLS>Facts require nothing", and, probably it would be better activating everything because I'm not that sure that option was what did it work, but I think it is, because when entering, normally you would go into "chat mode" and because you have that option active, it would let you skip the "introduction" that was interfering.
3) Ask whatever once and deactivate facts require nothing.
4) Go on a date with her, buy something, make the game auto save with some progress done and now you can keep her.
As an aside, I was able to use the table's "get location" option to get AND keep Just Lucy. This is on the PC desktop version, mind you. My method, based on maouoni's (see above quote), was as follows.
  1. Use the table's get location option to change the values for Lucy (GIRL_JUSTLUCY; 13; GIRL [15];15).
  2. Once you unlock her, promptly return the get location values to their original currency values and deselect 'get location'.
  3. Next, tick the 'facts require nothing' box.
  4. Visit Lucy (as an FYI I go via the girls tab in the phone rather than click on the map location).
  5. Ask her a question.
  6. Untick the facts box.
  7. Close the CE.
  8. After she answers, you should return to Lucy's main screen.
  9. Go on a date to auto-save (Close the game if you wish).
Image example
Last edited by EddyG9 on Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DbroKing
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DbroKing »

This is on the PC desktop version, mind you.
[/quote]

Quick question though, is this steam or browser version? 'Cause steam version still doesn't work for me.

EddyG9
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by EddyG9 »

DbroKing wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 12:39 pm
EddyG9 wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:08 pm
This is on the PC desktop version, mind you.
Quick question though, is this steam or browser version? 'Cause steam version still doesn't work for me.

Neither, I guess? It's the stand alone Windows installer edition. It's an .exe file. No web browser or steam needed.
Check it out:

Example Image

FURious_jerk
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by FURious_jerk »

Guys, wtf, i can`t enable this table. Does anyone has the same problem? ( Error while scannung for AOB`s)

twinkis
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by twinkis »

FURious_jerk wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:04 pm
Guys, wtf, i can`t enable this table. Does anyone has the same problem? ( Error while scannung for AOB`s)
there is an update of the game suddenly the table is not up to date it is for its that it does not work for the moment :D

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

Until I can figure out why the steam version crashes immediately after startup, I can't work on updating the table. Until then, please use the NUTAKU version.

- on 2 different account
- deleted cache / registry
- removed / put it back on the account
the game still crashing right after the daily rewards / first advert window appearing...

Qxrwa
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Qxrwa »

anyone know why when i open gatchas i only get date/sex date power ups and no clothes and outfits for the girls (event outfits like valentine, cum tits etc.)

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

Added a new table compatible with the Steam version of the game.
Please, do tell me if there's any problem with it, as I had to redo all scripts due to the game having changed from 32 bits to 64. So everything from the code changed.

mahesh
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mahesh »

GreenHouse wrote:
Sun Oct 31, 2021 6:15 pm
Please, do tell me if there's any problem with it, as I had to redo all scripts due to the game having changed from 32 bits to 64. So everything from the code changed.
Tried it, almost everything works fine on Steam, except for Get Location, clicking that X then clicking on Juicy Bar, change interval, click on cash icon, doesn't populate the next screens (reward type/length ect). Other then Get Location, everything seemed to work fine for me! Thanks!
Oh, any chance we could change the gacha thing to be 2 rewards? To guarantee a rare drop and just one consumable, to lessen having thousands of consumables on hand.

EddyG9
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by EddyG9 »

mahesh wrote:
Sun Oct 31, 2021 11:03 pm
Oh, any chance we could change the gacha thing to be 2 rewards? To guarantee a rare drop and just one consumable, to lessen having thousands of consumables on hand.
Not sure if the info is still valid but just such a mod was described in a previous post not too long ago...
Spoiler
Mon Oct 04, 2021, to be exact.

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Booty Calls [+31]

Post by GreenHouse »

mahesh wrote:
Sun Oct 31, 2021 11:03 pm
Tried it, almost everything works fine on Steam, except for Get Location, clicking that X then clicking on Juicy Bar, change interval, click on cash icon, doesn't populate the next screens (reward type/length ect). Other then Get Location, everything seemed to work fine for me! Thanks!
I did try 'Get Location' and it worked perfectly, and it still does. But regardless, I did just change the script to not need to take the reward once. And as for gacha, I did change it to custom amount. So, download the latest version. Also there's an 'ID Dumper' now, to get all items, garments, locations, etc, ID's.

mahesh
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Booty Calls [+31]

Post by mahesh »

awesome many thanks!

samoragerald1997
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by samoragerald1997 »

GreenHouse wrote:
Sun Oct 31, 2021 6:15 pm
the new table version works correctly except the multi gacha one maybe I did the wrong manipulation I changed the value from 10 to 100 and check the box then I open the gacha it displays 100x for 0 diamonds but when I click on it he tells me I don't have enough diamonds he asks me for 57 diamonds I hope it will be useful