Booty Calls [+31]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
tiger1138
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Booty Calls [+31]

Post by tiger1138 »

pandahx wrote:
Mon Mar 14, 2022 10:03 pm
I'm an idiot, explain it to me as if you were talking to a kindergarten child
Seriously, everything is linked in r0b33's post right before yours, with multiple links. It's there and explained.
If that's to complicated, here's a [Link] for your entertainment.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

asdfdragon1
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by asdfdragon1 »

r0b33 wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 7:13 pm
BootyCalls CE Table
BootyCalls_NE_1.2.113.339_CV1813
BootyCalls_NE_1.2.113.339_CV1813.CT
Could you add the code for the forth coral sexpose please?

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

asdfdragon1 wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 12:10 am
Could you find it for yourself in dumped [sexPoseData]?

elmo160
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by elmo160 »

asdfdragon1 wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 12:10 am
r0b33 wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 7:13 pm
BootyCalls CE Table
BootyCalls_NE_1.2.113.339_CV1813
BootyCalls_NE_1.2.113.339_CV1813.CT
GIRL_CORAL_SEXPOSE_SEX_ON_THE_BEACH_2021 | 40
GIRL_CORAL_SEXBG_SEX_ON_THE_BEACH_2021 | 38

A small tutorial of where to look for the codes.

First you download and install a program called Notepad++, then look for the file "resources.assets" in this direction (depending on where you play, see down) and right click on it and then "Edit with Notepad++".
Inside the file you will see several letters, there are the codes, just look for what you are looking for and that's it. (Ctrl+F)
Tip: Use the worksheet as an example of the codes and a online character counter to obviously not count one by one.

Nutaku : C:\Users\(username)\Nutaku.net\downloads\booty-calls\BootyCalls_Data
Steam: C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Booty Calls\BootyCalls_Data

Ashfter
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ashfter »

Im new to cheat engine so how would I unlock this pose, I found it and got notepad++ but I have no idea what to do next.

DarkestPrayer69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DarkestPrayer69 »

steam has no achievements for this game

mikumafia
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mikumafia »

no adventure cooldown not working with lara nutaku version?

im using the the nutaku version and cheat engine but the infinate adventure energy and cooldown doesnt seem to work with lara's. it works with shanons is there a way to fix this?

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

elmo160 wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 1:55 am

First you download and install a program called Notepad++, then look for the file "resources.assets" in this direction (depending on where you play, see down) and right click on it and then "Edit with Notepad++".
Inside the file you will see several letters, there are the codes, just look for what you are looking for and that's it. (Ctrl+F)
Tip: Use the worksheet as an example of the codes and a online character counter to obviously not count one by one.

Quite a neat solution you've come up with (flew the +1 rating from me ;) ), but for those of us who I've suggested countless times to read the forum and not just ask stupid questions time to time, this post is probably not unfamiliar:
viewtopic.php?p=214579#p214579

Or better still, everyone can find an app called ASSET STUDIO and start using it.

Did you seriously think that all the people here had the brain power to do that when they can't read back 5 posts?
Ashfter wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:21 am
Im new to cheat engine so how would I unlock this pose, I found it and got notepad++ but I have no idea what to do next.
well yes, I answered this question exactly 5 posts before yours...
mikumafia wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 3:47 pm

im using the the nutaku version and cheat engine but the infinate adventure energy and cooldown doesnt seem to work with lara's. it works with shanons is there a way to fix this?
I make no promises, but I'll look into it this weekend.

Ashfter
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ashfter »

r0b33 wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 6:48 pm
elmo160 wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 1:55 am

Quite a neat solution you've come up with (flew the +1 rating from me ;) ), but for those of us who I've suggested countless times to read the forum and not just ask stupid questions time to time, this post is probably not unfamiliar:
viewtopic.php?p=214579#p214579

Or better still, everyone can find an app called ASSET STUDIO and start using it.

Did you seriously think that all the people here had the brain power to do that when they can't read back 5 posts?
Ashfter wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:21 am
well yes, I answered this question exactly 5 posts before yours...
mikumafia wrote:

I make no promises, but I'll look into it this weekend.
I did what it said and nothing happen, I have the id of the things I want I found that with the built in id dumper, I'm wondering how I actually unlock it, and I haven't found anything that's helped answer it

Ashfter
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ashfter »

Are we gonna get a script for the interactive scenes or no?

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

Ashfter wrote:
Thu Mar 17, 2022 6:04 am
I did what it said and nothing happen, I have the id of the things I want I found that with the built in id dumper, I'm wondering how I actually unlock it, and I haven't found anything that's helped answer it
I randomly clicked on one of the links I posted an i got this:
cunhak9 wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:27 pm
The easy way, go to "get location" on table, check "bonus reward" and "reward type" , in game , select bar and close bar window, you should have the bar info in location name/bonus reward and reward type, just edit bonus reward and reward type like this:

just change, bonus reward for the item you want, check the sheet for the name [Link] copy the name and use this site to get the bytes: [Link] paste there and ad: |100 (ex:ITEM_COLLECTABLE_PURPLE_LOVEBALLS|200 its 37Bytes, you can see on the top right side the bytes) Then in the game just press the money icon on top of the bar, you should get 200xthat item, for more items just change location, get the info and repeat just by editing the bonus reward.

ps: dont edit the location info name/bytes and you much have the correct bytes for the item you want.

ps2: i edited my table and now have 30 editable items on inventory, if you cant add with "get location" i can post.
I don't really understand what you don't understand.
If you still can't make it, give up, this table is not for you.
Ashfter wrote:
Thu Mar 17, 2022 6:14 am
Are we gonna get a script for the interactive scenes or no?
The GET LOCATION option is such a powerful feature on the table that you could unlock 99% of the things in the game...
Check this: viewtopic.php?p=130427#p130427

tarnby
Cheater
Cheater

Post by tarnby »

r0b33 wrote:
Thu Mar 17, 2022 5:16 pm
I randomly clicked on one of the links I posted an i got this:
cunhak9 wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:27 pm
The easy way, go to "get location" on table, check "bonus reward" and "reward type" , in game , select bar and close bar window, you should have the bar info in location name/bonus reward and reward type, just edit bonus reward and reward type like this:

just change, bonus reward for the item you want, check the sheet for the name [Link] copy the name and use this site to get the bytes: [Link] paste there and ad: |100 (ex:ITEM_COLLECTABLE_PURPLE_LOVEBALLS|200 its 37Bytes, you can see on the top right side the bytes) Then in the game just press the money icon on top of the bar, you should get 200xthat item, for more items just change location, get the info and repeat just by editing the bonus reward.

ps: dont edit the location info name/bytes and you much have the correct bytes for the item you want.

ps2: i edited my table and now have 30 editable items on inventory, if you cant add with "get location" i can post.
I don't really understand what you don't understand.
If you still can't make it, give up, this table is not for you.
So, I did this and still didn't get the items for the interactive scene.
Opened the game, launched the cheats, ticked get location, clicked on a location, set interval to 10, collected the cash, changed Bonus Reward to ITEM_COLLECTABLE_HOT_TUB_CELEBRATION_VIBRATOR|100, its string to 45, changed Reward Type to Item[15] and its string to 15, as well as ticked off the Bonus Reward and Reward Type boxes. Claimed the cash which should be the vibrators now, and still didn't get it, even after restarting. Do I need to have exactly 100 after I claim it, I have 4 from some quests before doing this.

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

tarnby wrote:
Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:56 pm
So, I did this and still didn't get the items for the interactive scene.
Opened the game, launched the cheats, ticked get location, clicked on a location, set interval to 10, collected the cash, changed Bonus Reward to ITEM_COLLECTABLE_HOT_TUB_CELEBRATION_VIBRATOR|100, its string to 45, changed Reward Type to Item[15] and its string to 15, as well as ticked off the Bonus Reward and Reward Type boxes. Claimed the cash which should be the vibrators now, and still didn't get it, even after restarting. Do I need to have exactly 100 after I claim it, I have 4 from some quests before doing this.
Excellent!
Now think about what you did wrong, because you did something wrong.
Hint 1
ITEM_COLLECTABLE_HOT_TUB_CELEBRATION_VIBRATOR|100
Hint 2
Have you seen this somewhere?
SOLUTION
  • Bonus Reward: ITEM_COLLECTABLE_HOT_TUB_CELEBRATION_VIBRATOR|100
  • Bonus Reward String Length: 49
  • Reward Type: ITEM [15]
  • Reward: 15

salka_200
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by salka_200 »

all daily chest + infinite use not work for BootyCalls_NE_1.2.113.339_CV1813

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

salka_200 wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 4:51 pm
all daily chest + infinite use not work for BootyCalls_NE_1.2.113.339_CV1813
mikumafia wrote:

BootyCalls_NE_1.2.113.339_CV1813_v2.CT
(42.36 KiB) Downloaded 517 times
Changelog:
  • Adventure Cooldown (if you already have a cooldown counter you must wait or pay)
  • Daily Chest + infinite use repaired
I hope everything else works fine ;)