Booty Calls [+31]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
elmo160
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Booty Calls [+30]

Post by elmo160 »

Hey rob33, is there a way to get the images of the sex scenes, clothes or sex backgrounds from the game files?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

elmo160 wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:25 am
Hey rob33, is there a way to get the images of the sex scenes, clothes or sex backgrounds from the game files?
Nearly almost everything you can extract from the cache files.
The static images (if you see them already...) are the simplest case:
C:\Users\{YourWindowsUsername}\AppData\LocalLow\3X Entertainment\Booty Calls\PhotoCache\
This folder contains all the static images you have downloaded and viewed. They just need to be renamed.
For example with TotalCommander:
  1. select a file
  2. press F3 to get a file preview
  3. If the file header is PNG, the file type is PNG, if it is JFIF, the file type is jpg.
Animated images are more complicated: they have to be assembled.
To extract their parts, you need programs, and then you need to assemble the elements.
I couldn't find a program that would output the finished animation to, say, a GIF, and I'm not talking about the various screen capture stuff. So this task requires much more work than the expected profit. Give up.

naxer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by naxer »

Hi, I have just started using the Get Location command and I understand how to set up the command and I also have the id values I need, but I am confused about length. Is there a way for me to know what length needs to be put in? Sorry if this was already answered.

Edit: I found the spread sheet, so I'm good now

MDA999
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MDA999 »

Hey R0b33, I tried to use the free phone upgrades, but I can't activate this for the message is "Error while scanning for AOB's: getPhoneUpgrades Error: Not all results found"

Anything I can change to the script so I can upgrade phone memory? Thanks!

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

MDA999 wrote:
Wed Jun 30, 2021 5:12 pm
Hey R0b33, I tried to use the free phone upgrades, but I can't activate this for the message is "Error while scanning for AOB's: getPhoneUpgrades Error: Not all results found"

Anything I can change to the script so I can upgrade phone memory? Thanks!
BootyCalls_1.2.99.360_CV1531 >> working fine to me.

MDA999
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MDA999 »

r0b33 wrote:
Thu Jul 01, 2021 5:56 am
BootyCalls_1.2.99.360_CV1531 >> working fine to me.
Just went to Post 1 and couldn't find that there.
STEAM v1.2.89.140 [LATEST UPDATE]
STEAM v1.2.84.26
STEAM v1.1.77.781
STEAM v1.1.75.658
STEAM v1.1.73.636
are the only ones there. Will look through the thread from back to forth to search for it.

EDIT: found it! viewtopic.php?p=198737#p198737
Will try it out. Thank you!

Cindy_Schrodinger
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Cindy_Schrodinger »

r0b33 wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 4:15 am
elmo160 wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:25 am
Nearly almost everything you can extract from the cache files.
The static images (if you see them already...) are the simplest case:
C:\Users\{YourWindowsUsername}\AppData\LocalLow\3X Entertainment\Booty Calls\PhotoCache\
This folder contains all the static images you have downloaded and viewed. They just need to be renamed.
For example with TotalCommander:
  1. select a file
  2. press F3 to get a file preview
  3. If the file header is PNG, the file type is PNG, if it is JFIF, the file type is jpg.
Animated images are more complicated: they have to be assembled.
To extract their parts, you need programs, and then you need to assemble the elements.
I couldn't find a program that would output the finished animation to, say, a GIF, and I'm not talking about the various screen capture stuff. So this task requires much more work than the expected profit. Give up.
Forgive me for being a bother, but seeing this I just have to ask, though I do think I may be misinterpreting your words. For months now I've been looking for a program that in the very least I can put all the required files into to play the animations alone and view them- So are you saying there IS a program that will AT LEAST do that? Just no way to export it? If this is the case, PLEASE could you share the name of the program?

Again, if I've misinterpreted your words, I apologise for the inconvenience.

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

Cindy_Schrodinger wrote:
Fri Jul 02, 2021 5:41 am
Forgive me for being a bother, but seeing this I just have to ask, though I do think I may be misinterpreting your words. For months now I've been looking for a program that in the very least I can put all the required files into to play the animations alone and view them- So are you saying there IS a program that will AT LEAST do that? Just no way to export it? If this is the case, PLEASE could you share the name of the program?

Again, if I've misinterpreted your words, I apologise for the inconvenience.
1.) this isn't proper forum.
2.) yes, you misunderstand me. There is no standalone player, you can only extract the parts of the animations.

anonimus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by anonimus »

the 100x gatcha seem to only work at random, a few it will activate, most times it won't, and the ties it won't it says its because it could'nt find the array of byte named getmultigacha

samoragerald1997
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by samoragerald1997 »

I didn't manage to find the famous folder to empty the cache to remove the red question marks. Maybe on steam it's another booty calls location to its own application? on pc?

Fallaja
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Fallaja »

uhm, just quick question..
anyone know how to get asa akira, i'm using get all girls and still dont get her
sorry, if bother btw

asdfdragon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by asdfdragon »

Some stuff won't activate when I click on it

asdfdragon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by asdfdragon »

So my issue is simular to the one that was by Madafaster. But you see the problem for me is that when I attempt to activate it nothing happens

RedWolf
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by RedWolf »

I think i have a little problem, i just tried to get the sex poses and backgrounds that i didn't have (maybe 30 in total). After i restart the game it still didn't had none

cyberfreak03
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cyberfreak03 »

Hi, is there a way to unlock the interactive scenes? The option on the Get Location is the only one that doesn't work for me, the others work fine.