Booty Calls [+31]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
trashhh
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Booty Calls [+31]

Post by trashhh »

Can there be a quick update to where sex date poses cost nothing, like the free personality traits and gifts? Get Location is not enabling for either table (including the updated one), so I cant seem to unlock them that way.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

trashhh wrote:
Tue Mar 22, 2022 6:46 pm
Get Location is not enabling for either table (including the updated one), so I cant seem to unlock them that way.
You mean BootyCalls_NE_1.2.113.339_CV1813_v2.CT not working on NUTAKU edition?
Just because I experience the opposite.

Which version of the game are you using?
The board I maintain only works with the NUTAKU edition only. The STEAM edition has migrated to x64 architecture, while NUTAKU remains x32 bit.

The two games are the same with minor differences, but each comes with a separate board, which are not interchangeable.

trashhh
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by trashhh »

r0b33 wrote:
Tue Mar 22, 2022 8:52 pm
trashhh wrote:
Tue Mar 22, 2022 6:46 pm
Get Location is not enabling for either table (including the updated one), so I cant seem to unlock them that way.
You mean BootyCalls_NE_1.2.113.339_CV1813_v2.CT not working on NUTAKU edition?
Just because I experience the opposite.

Which version of the game are you using?
The board I maintain only works with the NUTAKU edition only. The STEAM edition has migrated to x64 architecture, while NUTAKU remains x32 bit.

The two games are the same with minor differences, but each comes with a separate board, which are not interchangeable.
Okay so Nutaku version IS working, but the problem Im currently running into is when I try to unlock all girls, it completely fucks up my game. Any tips on how to avoid this or will I have to go in and add every single girl one by one?
EDIT: I added every girl one by one and the game seemed fine, however, now all of my dates are completely glitched out. Completing a date does nothing and I get stuck on the date screen with no affection gained. I cant even try to quit the date because it remains stuck on the date screen. Sorry for all the questions and I appreciate all the help, Im just so confused

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

trashhh wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 2:15 am
Okay so Nutaku version IS working, but the problem Im currently running into is when I try to unlock all girls, it completely fucks up my game. Any tips on how to avoid this or will I have to go in and add every single girl one by one?
EDIT: I added every girl one by one and the game seemed fine, however, now all of my dates are completely glitched out. Completing a date does nothing and I get stuck on the date screen with no affection gained. I cant even try to quit the date because it remains stuck on the date screen. Sorry for all the questions and I appreciate all the help, Im just so confused
Try THIS

I'm not sure if it helps or not, but it's worth a try.

This usually happens when you enable things in the game that are not yet officially unlocked. For example, an upcoming character that doesn't officially exist yet, but some of its data is already in the game.

If this is the cause of the error, then
- a future update will fix it automatically (the blocked content will be enabled)
- maybe you could try the web/android edition without cheating, see if that fixes the failed backup on nutaku's server.

trashhh
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by trashhh »

r0b33 wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 6:11 pm
trashhh wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 2:15 am
Try THIS

I'm not sure if it helps or not, but it's worth a try.

This usually happens when you enable things in the game that are not yet officially unlocked. For example, an upcoming character that doesn't officially exist yet, but some of its data is already in the game.

If this is the cause of the error, then
- a future update will fix it automatically (the blocked content will be enabled)
- maybe you could try the web/android edition without cheating, see if that fixes the failed backup on nutaku's server.
I see! So did a little more trial and error and I've discovered that even when I try to add a girl like Hina, it does this. But Hina is not blocked content, shes been implemented in the game for months now. So my theory is: am I trying to add girls into the game when I havent unlocked the other locations, but I need to? :idea:
EDIT: Huh! This is so odd, I logged in after taking about an hour break and Hina is magically just working now. I'll update this post to see if other girls glitch my game.

tarnby
Cheater
Cheater

Post by tarnby »

Activated the script and did infinite energy as well as easy dates, it just freezes/stops before the girl talks.
EDIT:
I am completely stupid and tried to run the script on 64-bit cheat engine, when the game is on 32-bit.
Last edited by tarnby on Mon Mar 28, 2022 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

tarnby wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 9:17 pm
Activated the script and did infinite energy as well as easy dates, it just freezes/stops before the girl talks.
Ok.

Mrbiscuit
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mrbiscuit »

I can't seem to get the cheats to work... as in no boxes appear for me to tick off, i've never used this kind of thing before tho so I'm not sure what i could be doing wrong.. i did do steps advised but still nothing shows up and idk what to do next.

some help would be lovely

besximp
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by besximp »

i'm new at this game and i dont know why i can activated some cheat like "Free skill, Free gift, Free Powerup, etc." i use NUTAKU VERSION

[Link]

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

besximp wrote:
Sat Apr 02, 2022 5:40 pm
why i can activated some cheat like "Free skill, Free gift, Free Powerup, etc."
...because we have made it possible for you :lol: :lol: :lol:
Spoiler
One of the links above your post leads to the most up to date table.

besximp
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by besximp »

r0b33 wrote:
Sat Apr 02, 2022 8:25 pm
besximp wrote:
Sat Apr 02, 2022 5:40 pm
why i can activated some cheat like "Free skill, Free gift, Free Powerup, etc."
...because we have made it possible for you :lol: :lol: :lol:
Spoiler
One of the links above your post leads to the most up to date table.
Sorry typo, i mean i can't activated cheat

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

besximp wrote:
Sun Apr 03, 2022 4:48 pm
Sorry typo, i mean i can't activated cheat
I was just trolling.

You can't activate it because you're using the wrong table (as I alluded to earlier when I said that one of the links in the previous post would take you to the right table for you.)

Mrbiscuit
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mrbiscuit »

okay so I can't activate the enable button because it says there is a error on a few of the lines and i'm not sure how to fix that.

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

Mrbiscuit wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 1:05 am
okay so I can't activate the enable button because it says there is a error on a few of the lines and i'm not sure how to fix that.
The fault is still yours. As you can see, everything works for me. Image