Booty Calls [+31]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
m63og
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Booty Calls [+31]

Post by m63og »

r0b33 wrote:
Mon Jan 23, 2023 6:34 pm
m63og wrote:
Sun Jan 22, 2023 1:08 pm
any way we can use the PVP customization ? even it its from the Clint side only
  1. You can get pretty much anything on the client side, but only
    1. visible only on the client side
    2. it is restored to its original state with the first server traffic
  2. Modifying PVP data in a way that is not in line with the game rules significantly increases the possibility of a player's account being banned.
  3. Changes made in PVE games make it easier to get banned if you participate in PVP mode. (For example, you can be banned if you unlock all characters, clothes, poses in PVE mode and start playing in PVP mode.)
In short, I wouldn't mess with the PVP mode stuff if I were you. Even the cheats that are in the table (Nutaku edition) are risky, but if used carefully they do not result in an immediate ban.

On the ethical side:
In PVE, with a little patience (a lot of patience), all items can be obtained. With cheating, you don't even need patience.

At least support the game makers by respecting the paid content of the PVP mode.

Thank You.
thank you so much for the clarification
then how can unlock the pvp seen for my self only ?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

m63og wrote:
Thu Jan 26, 2023 5:24 pm
thank you so much for the clarification
then how can unlock the pvp seen for my self only ?
Via Get Location option. But as I said before, it will be so temporary that as soon as you start either a PVE mission or a PVP mission, it will disappear.

tarnby
Cheater
Cheater

Post by tarnby »

Are you going to do an update for this lucky elevator thing thats ongoing?

ryandwqdw1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ryandwqdw1 »

Hey how do I add diamonds i installed the latest version but idk how to get them.

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

tarnby wrote:
Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:33 am
Of course I'll try my best, but I can't promise that I'll get it done in this round. I still have to understand how it works and it doesn't help that I can't start for at least 12 hours (I'm going to work) and I have a schedule tomorrow. So we'll see... 😉

mn77779
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mn77779 »

How can i get Asa Akira bro , i tried both the cheat get Asa Akira that need activate before the game start and the cheat get location but neither of them work

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

BootyCalls CE Table
THIS VERSION WORKS ONLY WITH THE NUTAKU VERSION

BootyCalls_NE_1.2.130.724_CV1951 (and up)
CHANGELOG
  • ADDED Free ride on Lucky Elevator option
  • I rearranged the board a bit. I created a 📂 [ MINIGAMES ] folder and the Party Boat, the Double Date and the Free ride on Lucky Elevator were moved to this folder
File deleted - there is a newer version.
Last edited by r0b33 on Sat Feb 11, 2023 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

tarnby wrote:
Done ;)
ryandwqdw1 wrote:
Fri Jan 27, 2023 4:41 am
Hey how do I add diamonds i installed the latest version but idk how to get them.
As it has always been. There are ideas on the first page.
I know that guys are lazy to read the manual and only do this when they have no better ideas, but please, do your research before you ask.
It's laziness like yours that keeps this thread at 111 pages. I think all the useful information could fit in about 10 pages.
mn77779 wrote:
Fri Jan 27, 2023 4:44 pm
How can i get Asa Akira bro , i tried both the cheat get Asa Akira that need activate before the game start and the cheat get location but neither of them work
I don't know, 'bro'.
The Steam version's table is too complicated for me, so I don't touch it. In the Nutaku version she is an exclusive character.
Anyway... seriously? One character out of 45? If you didn't know that the Nutaku version has it and the Steam version doesn't, would you still miss it?

mn77779
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mn77779 »

r0b33 wrote:
Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:43 am
tarnby wrote:
Done ;)
ryandwqdw1 wrote:
Fri Jan 27, 2023 4:41 am
As it has always been. There are ideas on the first page.
I know that guys are lazy to read the manual and only do this when they have no better ideas, but please, do your research before you ask.
It's laziness like yours that keeps this thread at 111 pages. I think all the useful information could fit in about 10 pages.
mn77779 wrote:
Fri Jan 27, 2023 4:44 pm
I don't know, 'bro'.
The Steam version's table is too complicated for me, so I don't touch it. In the Nutaku version she is an exclusive character.
Anyway... seriously? One character out of 45? If you didn't know that the Nutaku version has it and the Steam version doesn't, would you still miss it?
thank 'bro' i dont understank most of what you say but i figure out how to cheat to get asa akira , but idk why some image get glitch when i use the unlock all photo cheat , some photo become a white blank with a big red question mark , anybody know how to fix that?

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

mn77779 wrote:
Sat Jan 28, 2023 2:21 pm
thank 'bro' i dont understank most of what you say but i figure out how to cheat to get asa akira , but idk why some image get glitch when i use the unlock all photo cheat , some photo become a white blank with a big red question mark , anybody know how to fix that?
Yes, i know. PATIENCE.
Those images are showing up incorrectly because they are still in a "placeholder" state, i.e. they don't exist yet.
You can admire them when they are ready and uploaded to the server. Until then, all you have to do is be patient.

For example, you can read the questions and answers from your fellow players ('bros'), because they have already answered this question a few times.

singurei
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by singurei »

I cant click on the boxes!, i click them and nothing happens, it only let me open the folders:( help!
pd: im new on Cheat Engine...

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

singurei wrote:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:49 am
I cant click on the boxes!, i click them and nothing happens, it only let me open the folders:( help!
The cheat engine is not the source of the error, it's the fact that you are using the wrong table for the wrong game.

There is the Steam version of the game and there is the Nutaku version. They look the same, but under the hood they are completely different. (There is also an android version and a web version, but let's not get into that, it will only confuse you.)

So if you downloaded the game from the Nutaku site, download the board for that, if your game is from the Steam store, download that.

Good Luck!

singurei
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by singurei »

r0b33 wrote:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 4:35 am
singurei wrote:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:49 am
The cheat engine is not the source of the error, it's the fact that you are using the wrong table for the wrong game.

There is the Steam version of the game and there is the Nutaku version. They look the same, but under the hood they are completely different. (There is also an android version and a web version, but let's not get into that, it will only confuse you.)

So if you downloaded the game from the Nutaku site, download the board for that, if your game is from the Steam store, download that.

Good Luck!
Thanks for answering!, but i install the last NE link you send and i opened with Nlaucher and still have the same problem, do you know how to solve it?

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

singurei wrote:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 1:13 pm
Thanks for answering!, but i install the last NE link you send and i opened with Nlaucher and still have the same problem, do you know how to solve it?
PM Sent

baller 420
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by baller 420 »

i got the cheats working and now the only trouble im having is with the unblocker as the option doesnt appear