Booty Calls [+31]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
YeetMe
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Booty Calls [+30]

Post by YeetMe »

Need help. I'm new to the cheat engine. Whenever I click on enable in the cheat engine, it shows the following error-

Failure injecting the MonoDatacollector library:dllInject failed: Failed to allocate memory
Force load module failed:dllInject failed: Failed to allocate memory
Force load module failed:Unable to open file "KERNEL32.dll"

It then opens a window for me to write something and execute but I don't know what to write. Pls help.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by YeetMe on Mon Jul 19, 2021 3:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

YeetMe
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by YeetMe »

I'm new so need a proper tutorial. Pls suggest a video I can use to reference these cheats or just basically how I should use the engine. Thx much.

YeetMe
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by YeetMe »

Can u tell me how to add enigmas. Pls help.

asdfdragon1
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by asdfdragon1 »

YeetMe wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:39 am
If I were you I'd just play the game. You run the chance of getting banned far more if you take advantage of the hacks to get enigmas.

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

Phew... Finally, the list of updates to the BCSS is complete. You can check HERE.

asdfdragon1
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by asdfdragon1 »

r0b33 wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 7:43 pm
Phew... Finally, the list of updates to the BCSS is complete. You can check HERE.
Out of curiosity if they aren't currently available how do you learn that they exist? Not doubting you just genuinely curious.

tiger1138
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tiger1138 »

asdfdragon1 wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 9:03 pm
Out of curiosity if they aren't currently available how do you learn that they exist? Not doubting you just genuinely curious.
In the BootyCalls_Data folder, there's a file: resource.assets (it's been mentioned in the forum a few times in the past). That's where you can find all the information that goes into the table. You just have to take time to sort through it all. I've looked at it a few times. Sometimes you can tell who the new girl will be, also see what new garments there are if the table hasn't been updated.
Kudos to R0b33 for taking the time to sift through it all. I just know ctrl+f is your best friend when looking for things. Oh, you need to open that file with a text editor.

asdfdragon1
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by asdfdragon1 »

tiger1138 wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 9:45 pm
asdfdragon1 wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 9:03 pm
In the BootyCalls_Data folder, there's a file: resource.assets (it's been mentioned in the forum a few times in the past). That's where you can find all the information that goes into the table. You just have to take time to sort through it all. I've looked at it a few times. Sometimes you can tell who the new girl will be, also see what new garments there are if the table hasn't been updated.
Kudos to R0b33 for taking the time to sift through it all. I just know ctrl+f is your best friend when looking for things. Oh, you need to open that file with a text editor.
Makes sense, and yeah kudos to you R0b33.

YeetMe
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by YeetMe »

asdfdragon1 wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 2:53 pm
YeetMe wrote:
If I were you I'd just play the game. You run the chance of getting banned far more if you take advantage of the hacks to get enigmas.
Ok then can u tell me how I can use cheat engine to complete the date with one move cause im completely new and have no idea what to do. Thx.

t_newel
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by t_newel »

YeetMe wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:44 am
asdfdragon1 wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 2:53 pm
YeetMe wrote:
Ok then can u tell me how I can use cheat engine to complete the date with one move cause im completely new and have no idea what to do. Thx.
You should probably do the Cheat engine Tutorial, and figure out how to change Time and regular variables first to learn the basics. Then learn how to make tables, then if you wanna invest in making scripts. The advanced script of "press button finish date" may or may not be a possibility. But only you can prevent forest fires.

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

YeetMe wrote:
t_newel wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:03 am
You should probably do the Cheat engine Tutorial, and figure out how to change Time and regular variables first to learn the basics. Then learn how to make tables, then if you wanna invest in making scripts. The advanced script of "press button finish date" may or may not be a possibility. But only you can prevent forest fires.
please do not mislead him/her (or anything you want => I fear the revenge of the LGBTQXYZ ... LOL).
  1. Open the game
  2. Open the table
  3. Select ENABLE CHEATS option (put a cross into the checkbox)
  4. Read this thread's very first post - a bit outdated, but the gist is there
  5. Read back couple pages before asking something - you can usually find the answer to most questions
...and if you don't ask me something stupid that has been answered a thousand times, I can even be helpful. ;)

YeetMe
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by YeetMe »

r0b33 wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:32 pm
YeetMe wrote:
t_newel wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:03 am
please do not mislead him/her (or anything you want => I fear the revenge of the LGBTQXYZ ... LOL).
  1. Open the game
  2. Open the table
  3. Select ENABLE CHEATS option (put a cross into the checkbox)
  4. Read this thread's very first post - a bit outdated, but the gist is there
  5. Read back couple pages before asking something - you can usually find the answer to most questions
...and if you don't ask me something stupid that has been answered a thousand times, I can even be helpful. ;)
Ok so it's him (I'm a male). Regarding ur suggestion, it was the first thing I did when I opened the table. But whenever I click on the box, Cheat Engine just freezes and doesn't respond. Even if I don't select the game and try checking the box, it still freezes and gets stuck on not responding. BTW I play on a Lenovo ThinkPad (GPU - GeForce 940MX and intel i-7 - IDK if laptop specs matter) and still it crashes. So yeah. Any other suggestions?

asdfdragon1
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by asdfdragon1 »

So I was looking around trying to find the cache files when I came across a file that had the character's dialogue data. But now I can't find it does anyone else know how to get there?

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

asdfdragon1 wrote:
Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:18 pm
So I was looking around trying to find the cache files when I came across a file that had the character's dialogue data. But now I can't find it does anyone else know how to get there?
1.) Probably you check in wrong path ... Correct path isn't same as the photo cache:
HDD:\Users\[yourusername]\AppData\LocalLow\Unity\3X Entertainment_Booty Calls\
2.) For extracting stuffs you need some kind Unity Disassembler

As I told earlier You can find the text of the dialogues, but you won't find the validation rules for the dialogues.

And again, and I hope for the last time, this thread is about the cheat table for booty calls game, not about disassembling game codes nor cheating other games.

asdfdragon1
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by asdfdragon1 »

r0b33 wrote:
Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:36 pm
asdfdragon1 wrote:
Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:18 pm
1.) Probably you check in wrong path ... Correct path isn't same as the photo cache:
HDD:\Users\[yourusername]\AppData\LocalLow\Unity\3X Entertainment_Booty Calls\
2.) For extracting stuffs you need some kind Unity Disassembler

As I told earlier You can find the text of the dialogues, but you won't find the validation rules for the dialogues.

And again, and I hope for the last time, this thread is about the cheat table for booty calls game, not about disassembling game codes nor cheating other games.
Okay, thank you. And also sorry about that.