Booty Calls [+31]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
firefury101
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Booty Calls [+17]

Post by firefury101 »

zed0936 wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:28 am
GreenHouse wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:41 am
firefury101 wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:51 am
Would it possible for you to give exact instructions on how to find and view the file? I'm assuming each event the Assembly file will get updated with the new/event items and it would be quicker to just view it on our own rather then have to bug you or others on this forum to find the new item names.
You can open the file with any .NET decompiler. And the names are inside 'GameDataEditor -> GDEItemKeys'.
can you explain it more concrete,there is many file in the game data,and i still don't know which one is contain the name of each item. thx BTW
the file can be found by going to the game's root directory > "BootyCalls_Data" folder > "Managed" folder > "Assembly-CSharp.dll" file. Of course like GreenHouse said, you need a decomplier to read the file. I use CIL Disassembler from the windows store.

Note: this is the downloaded PC version of nutaku...i would assume the steam version has similar folder path to the file but i can't be sure.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

...But there is a problem:
That file NOT CONTAINS everything... For example lot of garment missing from that list. Ok, most of the names can be figuring out, but you cannot "collect" all of them.

What i mean:
Zoe have
11 different HEAD garments according that list. BUT in game have 12
12 different CHEST garments according that list. BUT in game have 15
10 different CHEST garments according that list. BUT in game have 11
Robes are correct

missing garment types from the list:
octoberfest, cumtits, etc...

The main "secret" for me the nutaku outfit collection... i don't know their type names... "NUTAKU" not worked for me... :(

erosHentai
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by erosHentai »

Thanks for the table and explanation.

A doubt:
How do I get the interactive scenes?

Sorry, I'm new and noob to this.

Reador
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Reador »

Hello. Why get quest doesnt work cheat enjine? And is it possible to somehow get any girl? If yes,, how?

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

r0b33 wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:57 pm
That file NOT CONTAINS everything... For example lot of garment missing from that list. Ok, most of the names can be figuring out, but you cannot "collect" all of them.
The main "secret" for me the nutaku outfit collection... i don't know their type names... "NUTAKU" not worked for me... :(
I'm aware of that. And the Nutaku outfit for Zoe is called: GAR_GIRL_ZOE_CHEST_GARMENT_NUTAKU01.
I don't know about the rest, and it's kinda tedious to search for every name.
Reador wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:48 am
Hello. Why get quest doesnt work cheat enjine? And is it possible to somehow get any girl? If yes,, how?
The new update removed the function I used. That's why. I'll take a look and see if I can re-do it and update the table.
EDIT: Fixed. I will check everything and then update the current table in the forum.
Last edited by GreenHouse on Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Booty Calls [+21]

Post by GreenHouse »

Added a couple of new scripts. One of them is probably the best one yet. It unlocks all girls, messages, and images. Enjoy :P

Alpha
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Alpha »

After attempting the move girl and moved C.A.R.A. on the beach, my desktop app doesn't load my account anymore. Which is weird because my browser one from Nutaku is working just fine. But I cannot use the C.E. on this. Any idea?

Edit: Another accounts work on the desktop app. I have deleted the registry info of 3x entertainment a couple of times to no avail to fix the previous account too.

Also sidenote question. Is it possible to unlock Vanessa, Lulu and Asa?

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

Alpha wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:37 am
After attempting the move girl and moved C.A.R.A. on the beach, my desktop app doesn't load my account anymore. Which is weird because my browser one from Nutaku is working just fine. But I cannot use the C.E. on this. Any idea?

Edit: Another accounts work on the desktop app. I have deleted the registry info of 3x entertainment a couple of times to no avail to fix the previous account too.

Also sidenote question. Is it possible to unlock Vanessa, Lulu and Asa?
Don't move characters between locations, location names are only informational, if you move stuff around you can break the game.
Read what the 'Get Current Girl' description says: BE CAREFUL CHANGING STUFF, YOU'LL COMPLETELY BREAK YOUR SAVE.
That's there for a reason.
As for unlocking Vanessa, Lulu and Asa. If they're not in the girl list, then the script to unlock girls won't work. I would need to get them in other ways.

Alpha
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Alpha »

GreenHouse wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:53 am
Don't move characters between locations, location names are only informational, if you move stuff around you can break the game.
Read what the 'Get Current Girl' description says: BE CAREFUL CHANGING STUFF, YOU'LL COMPLETELY BREAK YOUR SAVE.
That's there for a reason.
As for unlocking Vanessa, Lulu and Asa. If they're not in the girl list, then the script to unlock girls won't work. I would need to get them in other ways.
I guess it's just testing the field? :')
Well yea the issue that I meant in general is that the desktop version doesn't go past the loading screen, while the browser version(of the same account) fully loads the game and makes it work.
Before I could get your answer, I did try making Asa show up there on another account throught the same method, she broke the account itself, saying it's a developer build.
I'll be waiting to see if you manage to find a way in unlocking them. Literaly the end content right now.

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

a tip to get those girls:

change the reward at GET LOCATION option:
Bonus reward interval 30 (sec)
Bonus reward - Length (length of reward name)
Bonus reward - Reward GIRL_[girlname]
Bonus reward - Reward type - Length 15
Bonus reward - Reward type - Reward type GIRL

You can get almost everything in this way.
Hope you will have success...
Alpha wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:10 am
Well yea the issue that I meant in general is that the desktop version doesn't go past the loading screen, while the browser version(of the same account) fully loads the game and makes it work.
Just a sidenote:
try these
1. Delete the Game & Unity caches too not just registry entry. (../AppData/LocalLow/3X Entertainment & ../AppData/LocalLow/Unity folders)
2. Play a couple of days with browser edition and strongly hope that will "repair" your account.
3. When anything else action was unsuccessful reset your BootyCalls progress from settings menu.

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

I made a spreadsheet with all the right answers.

Select girl from drop-down list (1.)
Variable length counter (2.)

I hope it will help you. ;)

[Link]

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

r0b33 wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:57 pm
Added script to check the name of every garment. Enable it, get inside the garment browser inside the wardrobe, and it will show the name of whatever you have selected in there.

erosHentai
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Booty Calls [+29]

Post by erosHentai »

- Unlock All Girls/Messages/Images.
This script is amazing!. Thank you very much!.

Although I think it does not unlock all the images, if you get the interactive scenes, some event images and some gif too, but I think they are missing Christmas shannon, Easter...

Thank for all scripts.

Axel Katsuragi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Axel Katsuragi »

r0b33 wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:56 am
a tip to get those girls:

change the reward at GET LOCATION option:
Bonus reward interval 30 (sec)
Bonus reward - Length (length of reward name)
Bonus reward - Reward GIRL_[girlname]
Bonus reward - Reward type - Length 15
Bonus reward - Reward type - Reward type GIRL

You can get almost everything in this way.
Hope you will have success...
Alpha wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:10 am
Just a sidenote:
try these
1. Delete the Game & Unity caches too not just registry entry. (../AppData/LocalLow/3X Entertainment & ../AppData/LocalLow/Unity folders)
2. Play a couple of days with browser edition and strongly hope that will "repair" your account.
3. When anything else action was unsuccessful reset your BootyCalls progress from settings menu.
This method has seriously messed something up in the game's code to the point that it can't go past the loading screen both in the downloadable version and on the browser too, in the browser says that "An exception has ocurred, but exception handling has been disabled in this build." Does anyone else have this problem or is it just me? If it's just me can someone tell me what to do to make it work right? I mean I click the reward, get what I want, and to that point it's all good, but if I leave the cheat on, it freezes the game next time I try to talk to a girl, and if I try to go on a date it crashes. If I deactivate the cheat the effects of it seem to still stay active and it either it happens the same as what I meantioned or the game carries on normally until I close it and the next time I try to play again it can't go pass the loading screen. So I would aprreciate if you could help me out in hopes that anyone else tha has the same problem can now how to either fix it or not make the same mistake. Thank you in advance.

shirakii
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Booty Calls [+29]

Post by shirakii »

my cheat engine 7.0 won't start and Idk why. I tried it with version 6.4 and that worked but when i was going to click on the ENABLE Button, it says "No process detected." can someone help me or fix the problem?