Booty Calls [+31]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Booty Calls [+30]

Post by r0b33 »

samoragerald1997 wrote:
Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:08 pm
I didn't manage to find the famous folder to empty the cache to remove the red question marks. Maybe on steam it's another booty calls location to its own application? on pc?
Because that is a hidden folder... Download and run as Administrator [Link]. This command file will do the dirty work for you.
Fallaja wrote:
Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:41 pm
uhm, just quick question..
anyone know how to get asa akira, i'm using get all girls and still dont get her
sorry, if bother btw
because you are using the STEAM EDITION, while that character is exclusive part of the NUTAKU EDITION.
asdfdragon wrote:
Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:20 pm
Some stuff won't activate when I click on it
Because some stuff outdated on your table.
asdfdragon wrote:
Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:13 pm
So my issue is simular to the one that was by Madafaster. But you see the problem for me is that when I attempt to activate it nothing happens
Madafaster had a lof of problem earlier.
As i told you, your table is outdated.
...And don't write multipost (unless for a good reason) edit your first post instead.
RedWolf wrote:
Sat Jul 03, 2021 11:01 pm
I think i have a little problem, i just tried to get the sex poses and backgrounds that i didn't have (maybe 30 in total). After i restart the game it still didn't had none
i think you have TWO little problem:
- you don't care what the conversation is about on the forum you ask a question that has been answered a hundred times over again.
- you are too lazy to read back at least a couple page on the forum.

EVERY TIME YOU USE THE GET LOCATION OPTION, RESTART THE GAME AFTERWARDS.
cyberfreak03 wrote:
Sat Jul 03, 2021 11:13 pm
Hi, is there a way to unlock the interactive scenes? The option on the Get Location is the only one that doesn't work for me, the others work fine.
Pick a topic one from above. Any of these, possibly all together, may be a solution to your problem.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

cyberfreak03
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cyberfreak03 »

r0b33 wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:56 am
cyberfreak03 wrote:
Sat Jul 03, 2021 11:13 pm
Hi, is there a way to unlock the interactive scenes? The option on the Get Location is the only one that doesn't work for me, the others work fine.
Pick a topic one from above. Any of these, possibly all together, may be a solution to your problem.
I figured out what was the problem, I was using the "interactive scene property" instead of the "photo".
Thanks for the help.

samoragerald1997
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by samoragerald1997 »

ok thank you for your answer i read all the pages i managed to find some problems after i see there are changes to the cheat table levels i took that is at the beginning the first page where you advise me to take what you came to do recently "BootyCalls_1.2.99.360_CV1531" I am thinking about having the interactive scenes with get locations option and for the poses I would come back to you if I don't get out of it I congratulate you for your hard work :-) ah yes one thing yesterday I made bad handling to get the items I made a date with the square rewards without image in the center and I received the reward x3 missing items dildo and when I want to go to the inventory it crashes the game I believe the solution is to reset the account

RedWolf
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by RedWolf »

Thanks for the answer. There is something else that i didn't understand, why so agressive? I keep reading almost every page of this post and the only thing that i noticed is a lot of people asking questions and almost every time they get a very rude answer. Nobody is lazy, maybe they don't understand the same thing as you do, do you stop to think that or do you think you are better than anyone just because you are making this table?
I didn't see anyone asking in bad manner but they get an answer in a very rude manner.
And don't worry, a lot of the questions that i had in first place i found the answer on my own so i don't care if you don't answer me never again
No one should be disrespectful

Take care

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

Fallaja wrote:
Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:41 pm
uhm, just quick question..
anyone know how to get asa akira, i'm using get all girls and still dont get her
sorry, if bother btw
Use this script to unlock her on the Steam version:
(In theory it should make all platform exclusive girls available, but there's none other than Asa, so idk)

(Copy and paste all this code into the main Cheat Engine window. Nothing in front, just the main Cheat Engine window, and press Ctrl+V or right click in the address list and click 'Paste'.)

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>2594</ID>
      <Description>"Unlock Asa Akira"</Description>
      <LastState Activated="1"/>
      <VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
      <AssemblerScript>[ENABLE]
{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end
if process and readInteger(process) ~= 0 then
   mono_initialize()
   LaunchMonoDataCollector()
else end
{$asm}
PlatformPluginServiceProvider:CanAccessGirl: //MAKE HER AVAILABLE
db B0 01 C3

GirlPackageManager:IsGirlAvailableForDownload: //DOWNLOAD ON LOADING GAME
db B0 01 C3

[DISABLE]
PlatformPluginServiceProvider:CanAccessGirl:
db 55 8B EC

GirlPackageManager:IsGirlAvailableForDownload:
db 55 8B EC
</AssemblerScript>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>
The script has to be enabled before loading the game. So open the game, enable the script, then click the play button or whatever it is. Then use the normal script to unlock all girls, and go where she is. You'll ALWAYS need to enable that script before loading the game, regardless of you having her unlocked or not. ALWAYS before loading. Other than that, enjoy. As for ban risk, I have no idea.

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

samoragerald1997 wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 1:35 pm
I want to go to the inventory it crashes the game I believe the solution is to reset the account
This issue explained already, but now try again:
You have an overflow of inventory.
solutions:
1. try live without it => nothing important in it.
2. reset your progress
3. get a ban => jump to the second solution.
RedWolf wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:10 pm
There is something else that i didn't understand, why so agressive?
hm... i don't know...
RedWolf wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:10 pm
And don't worry, a lot of the questions that i had in first place i found the answer on my own.
Whoah! You answered your own question why I am aggressive...
You asked something on the 56th page while detailed explanations can be found on pages 55, 51 and 49.
(and these 3 were the most recent occurrences of the answer)
Yes, you are right: i'm agressive.
and yes, I am right: you are lazy.

perhaps next time we should be more careful, not lecturing ;)

btw i wrote the solution for your issue so wasn't a big deal found that on your own... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
have a nice ...

samoragerald1997
Noobzor
Noobzor

thank you I had noticed I preferred to ask the question again because if possible to have a change of the blow here is on the other hand I do not know if it is normal I had the sex pose 01 of naomi then I will see if it is present it is good then i received sexpose hula 2021 from naomi but it erases sexpose 01 from naomi or do i have to restart the game to have both?

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

samoragerald1997 wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:33 pm
thank you I had noticed I preferred to ask the question again because if possible to have a change of the blow here is on the other hand I do not know if it is normal I had the sex pose 01 of naomi then I will see if it is present it is good then i received sexpose hula 2021 from naomi but it erases sexpose 01 from naomi or do i have to restart the game to have both?
...and again...
EVERYTIME WHEN YOU USED THE GL NEEDED TO RESTART THE GAME.
yes, that means if you want unlock 30 items that means 30 restart as well...

everything clear now?

samoragerald1997
Noobzor
Noobzor

So it concludes that once I collect a cloud of tickets for having sexpose 01 once re-ignited I close the game and I start the procedure again with the sex pose hula 2021 I understood like that because for the items I did not need to restart but hey

asdfdragon1
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by asdfdragon1 »

Okay understood and sorry for posting again instead of editing the comment I didn't know you could do that honestly. But I can tell you deal with a lot of crap with some of the questions people ask. P.s. this is in fact the asdfdragon you talk to before I just lost the account password and non of the password recovery emails seem to be working.

asdfdragon1
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by asdfdragon1 »

Somethings wrong when I try to get Andriella's sexpose it doesn't work.

deadkid14
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by deadkid14 »

Hey i have a question the infinite energy doesn't work for some reason, i'm using the version downloaded from nutaku site. Also i get weird question marks for images sometimes can someone please help thanks

samoragerald1997
Noobzor
Noobzor

deadkid14 wrote:
Mon Jul 05, 2021 10:49 pm
Hey i have a question the infinite energy doesn't work for some reason, i'm using the version downloaded from nutaku site. Also i get weird question marks for images sometimes can someone please help thanks
if you play booty calls on steam the question marks can be reset by deleting the photos cache / c / user (nickame) / appdata / locallow / 3X Entertainment / bootycalls / photocaches folder and you delete the folder (be careful, it's a hidden folder ) you modify the windowns displays to see them

samoragerald1997
Noobzor
Noobzor

asdfdragon1 wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 10:55 pm
Somethings wrong when I try to get Andriella's sexpose it doesn't work.
you have to read the old posts that's how I found my solution I put the link to you and you read well viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9935&start=210

asdfdragon1
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by asdfdragon1 »

Where's the listings of the PVP customization stuff?