Booty Calls [+31]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
EddyG9
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Booty Calls [+31]

Post by EddyG9 »

Maniek211 wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 2:57 pm
The options "Get Location" and "Get Quests" doesnt work for me, I need to get items for interactive scenes to fully unlock their content, can anyone help?
Could you describe exactly how the above methods do not work (and are you sure you area using them properly)?

Because interactive scene items are won as rewards for dates, alternatively, you can amass them by using the CT's list of options under [GIRLS] --> [DATE] (like the [EASY DATES] option, for instance). It will be slower, as you will need to win multiple dates to receive the needed items, and because your reward may not always be the interactive item, but it can be done.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

MrDr3w
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MrDr3w »

just wanted to point out, after updating the nutaku version, the 100x gacha feature no longer works. tried grabbing the event items and was only getting 10. looked the CE and noticed it was still unchecked and wouldnt check anymore. other features i use regualrly for events, like the infinite chests and free quest completes, still work

Choots
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Choots »

anyone know how to get the free gatcha to work as im just getting "<< error while scanning for AOB's : get_multigrabamount error: not all results found >>" when i try to activate it any help would be great

Zerosy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Zerosy »

Is there anyway to unlock old interactive scene event items? I can easily get the current event but have no idea if I am able to obtain old event items through the table or not.

Thanks!

samoragerald1997
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by samoragerald1997 »

there has been an update and now the multi gacha works more you can no longer click on it, however if you have tickets obtained via get location they will be free until exhausted

asdfdragon1
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by asdfdragon1 »

Can someone tell me when the new update table is gonna come along?

EddyG9
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by EddyG9 »

asdfdragon1 wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:21 pm
Seems only the multi-gatcha needs review. Get location and the rest still work, so maybe just a slight revision. So nothing "mission critical" therefore may take awhile.

mikumafia
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mikumafia »

im having issues with the tables not letting me enable any cheats, im using the nutaku version, tried to second newest one (that isnt steam only) and the greenhouse one but neither one seems to be working, is there something im doing wrong or an updated greenhouse table?

asdfdragon1
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by asdfdragon1 »

EddyG9 wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:41 am
asdfdragon1 wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:21 pm
Seems only the multi-gatcha needs review. Get location and the rest still work, so maybe just a slight revision. So nothing "mission critical" therefore may take awhile.
Well also the, Unlock all photos option. But also I went to this website and downloaded the sheet but it said that it needs a new version of the cheat engine to run. Does anyone know what that's about?
It's Vgtrainer which oldly enough is changed to Fearless every time I submit.

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

BootyCalls CE Table
BootyCalls_NE_1.2.109.243_CV1740

Code: Select all

1          2  3             4

pw for zip: password
  1. Game Title
  2. Edition
    • NE = Nutaku Edition
    • SE = Steam Edition
  3. The table was made for the current version of the game. It may or may not work with later versions.
  4. CV = Content Version. While the main version of the game remains unchanged, the content of the game may change. In this case, you may have to rerun the character/message unlock options.
The zip file contains the patched Assembly-CSharp.dll ( rename / replace the original with it. you can find it here: [game install folder]\BootyCalls_Data\Managed ) which needed for the "Unlock All MMS" option.

========= U P D A T E =========
Edited PhotoStorage option now should works well.
Last edited by r0b33 on Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.

asdfdragon1
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by asdfdragon1 »

r0b33 wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:31 pm
BootyCalls CE Table

BootyCalls_NE_1.2.109.243_CV1740.zip

1. Game Title
  2. Edition
    • NE = Nutaku Edition
    • SE = Steam Edition
  3. The table was made for the current version of the game. It may or may not work with later versions.
  4. CV = Content Version. While the main version of the game remains unchanged, the content of the game may change. In this case, you may have to rerun the character/message unlock options.
The zip file contains the patched Assembly-CSharp.dll ( rename / replace the original with it. you can find it here: [game install folder]\BootyCalls_Data\Managed ) which needed for the "Unlock All MMS" option.
Two quick questions. First a personal question, where have you been, and are you doing okay. Also happy holidays.
Second a technical question, How do I activate the Assembly-CSharp.dll? When I click on it a tab pops up and says,
You are attempting to open a file of type 'System file' (.dll),
These files are used by the operating system and various programs. Editing or modifying them could damage your system.
Show apps
Then it shows a bunch of apps for me to open the file in. I chose Cheat Engine but it didn't seem to do anything as far I could tell. Sorry if you already explained this and I'm just too stupid to realize.

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

asdfdragon1 wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:53 pm
Two quick questions. First a personal question, where have you been, and are you doing okay. Also happy holidays.
Second a technical question, How do I activate the Assembly-CSharp.dll? When I click on it a tab pops up and says,
These files are used by the operating system and various programs. Editing or modifying them could damage your system.
Show apps
Then it shows a bunch of apps for me to open the file in. I chose Cheat Engine but it didn't seem to do anything as far I could tell.
Two quick answer:
  1. not of your business... XD I have a light cold, and we not giving thanks... (we do not celebrate Thanksgiving)
  2. to "activate" Assembly-CSharp.dll copy / paste over the original file... as i remember well... AH! YES! There was written:
asdfdragon1 wrote:
Sorry if you already explained this and I'm just too stupid to realize.
apology accepted.

asdfdragon1
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by asdfdragon1 »

r0b33 wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:27 pm
asdfdragon1 wrote:
Show apps
Then it shows a bunch of apps for me to open the file in. I chose Cheat Engine but it didn't seem to do anything as far I could tell.
Two quick answer:
  1. not of your business... XD I have a light cold, and we not giving thanks... (we do not celebrate Thanksgiving)
  2. to "activate" Assembly-CSharp.dll copy / paste over the original file... as i remember well... AH! YES! There was written:
asdfdragon1 wrote:
Sorry if you already explained this and I'm just too stupid to realize.
apology accepted.
Okay thank you, and sorry for the trouble. I think I get it I just don't know what you mean by the original in this context that's all. I looked online and it said to copy it to systems32 in windows whilst another thing said "In the text area, type "regsvr32" then the path and name of the DLL file you just copied (for example, type "regsvr32 C://windows/system32/esck_001.dll"). This will open the registry-registrar program for Windows, and it will automatically register the DLL that you just copied into the system folder." I kind of understand I just want to make sure.

Jerome77114
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Jerome77114 »

r0b33 wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:31 pm
BootyCalls CE Table

BootyCalls_NE_1.2.109.243_CV1740.zip

1. Game Title
  2. Edition
    • NE = Nutaku Edition
    • SE = Steam Edition

Hi and thank you for your work

How do we do it for the Steam version?

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

asdfdragon1 wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:16 pm
Okay thank you, and sorry for the trouble. I think I get it I just don't know what you mean by the original in this context that's all. I looked online and it said to copy it to systems32 in windows whilst another thing said "In the text area, type "regsvr32" then the path and name of the DLL file you just copied (for example, type "regsvr32 C://windows/system32/esck_001.dll"). This will open the registry-registrar program for Windows, and it will automatically register the DLL that you just copied into the system folder." I kind of understand I just want to make sure.
if you don't want to use the message opener option, you don't have to do anything.
The attached file contains the missing code needed to make the feature work, which was included in previous versions.
Jerome77114 wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:30 pm
Hi and thank you for your work

How do we do it for the Steam version?
I'm not a programmer, I don't know how to modify the Nutaku x86 (32bit) version to make it x64 (64bit) Steam compatible.
If you ask him nicely, the developer of the original table will surely help you. ;)