Booty Calls [+31]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
steelgreat9
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Booty Calls [+31]

Post by steelgreat9 »

tiger1138 wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:16 pm
steelgreat9 wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:34 pm
Good day kind sir, I'm a noob in using cheat engine, I wanna ask about the get location for sex pose, should I get only one sex pose then restart or can I get multiple sex pose before restart?
Yes you are correct. you need to restart after each one. Otherwise, i think only the last one you did will save. The same procedure goes for garments.
oh I see, that's why when I tried to get sex poses it's all gone. thank you for the guide

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

NewVisitorofCA wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:21 am
Have I done something wrong here? Tried using the code to get interactive scene materials but clicking the cash pile does nothing after inputting the code. Image
The correct reward type is ITEM [15]. (For everything on the first page in spreadsheet.)

IlovePoraroes
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by IlovePoraroes »

I did something wrong ? i tried the date option and I succeeded once but after that my game start to be bug i can't remove the gui of any girl and i can't do nothings then i try the bonus reward option but when i press the cash nothing happens i just see the 10s i hope someone can take time to help me

ITEM_COLLECTABLE_VIBRATOR_PEACE
ITEM[15]

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

IlovePoraroes wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 6:14 pm

I did something wrong ? i tried the date option and I succeeded once but after that my game start to be bug i can't remove the gui of any girl and i can't do nothings then i try the bonus reward option but when i press the cash nothing happens i just see the 10s i hope someone can take time to help me

ITEM[15]
I don't understand why when someone gets an answer to their problem, 2-3 posts later someone asks the same question?

YES, YOU HAVE TO RESTART THE GAME AFTER EVERY F***ING USE OF THAT CHEAT.
oh... wait a minute! I found something:
Image yes, this information comes from the google spreadsheet... so... what do you think where did you make a mistake?
how many pieces of the object do you want?
why the hell didn't you add it?

Let me give you a fascinating read:
Scroll through THIS thread,
  • you'll find a lot of interesting information,
  • you can follow the development of the board,
  • you'll get answers to a lot of questions you haven't asked yet.
  • yes, I know it's more than 1000 posts, but don't worry, most of them are from players like you asking the same questions over and over again.

IlovePoraroes
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by IlovePoraroes »

r0b33 wrote:
Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:15 am
IlovePoraroes wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 6:14 pm

ITEM[15]
I don't understand why when someone gets an answer to their problem, 2-3 posts later someone asks the same question?

YES, YOU HAVE TO RESTART THE GAME AFTER EVERY F***ING USE OF THAT CHEAT.
oh... wait a minute! I found something:
Image yes, this information comes from the google spreadsheet... so... what do you think where did you make a mistake?
how many pieces of the object do you want?
why the hell didn't you add it?

Let me give you a fascinating read:
Scroll through THIS thread,
  • you'll find a lot of interesting information,
  • you can follow the development of the board,
  • you'll get answers to a lot of questions you haven't asked yet.
  • yes, I know it's more than 1000 posts, but don't worry, most of them are from players like you asking the same questions over and over again.
ok ty i will search

asdfdragon1
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by asdfdragon1 »

If you saw the new update it allows you to buy the custom sex stuff so gonna have to add a new option

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

asdfdragon1 wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 9:48 pm
If you saw the new update it allows you to buy the custom sex stuff so gonna have to add a new option
what's holding you back?

asdfdragon1
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by asdfdragon1 »

r0b33 wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 7:21 pm
asdfdragon1 wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 9:48 pm
what's holding you back?
Well, it's less of holding me back and more of a new exploitable option. Basically making something that makes the sex poses free as they cost diamonds now and a lot of them. Also the all photo option doesn't work for me just wanted to mention that also. yes, I did use the assembly-c sharp but it caused the game to crash.

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

asdfdragon1 wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 8:47 pm
Well, it's less of holding me back and more of a new exploitable option. Basically making something that makes the sex poses free as they cost diamonds now and a lot of them. Also the all photo option doesn't work for me just wanted to mention that also. yes, I did use the assembly-c sharp but it caused the game to crash.
I meant what's stopping you from making the right code?
Because I don't know how to. Nor do I know how to fix the photo option.

asdfdragon1
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by asdfdragon1 »

r0b33 wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 8:56 pm
asdfdragon1 wrote:
Well having to close and start back the game to get the sex pose takes a long time, we had to do it that way before because there were no other options. But now if you make a cheat that makes them free like the sex dates it will be easier. And what do you mean make the right code it usually you who does this stuff with updating the cheat engine, unless that is someone else's job? Whatever if you can't fix the photo option that's okay but I don't understand what you mean by don't know how, or right code. Sorry if I seem rude your response is just throwing me off.

Dairokuten Mao
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Dairokuten Mao »

nothing forget it, I finally made it
it would be good if they organized all the important information at the beginning that to be looking in 90 chats is complicated.

el pepe
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Booty Calls [+31] - Beer Dildo

Post by el pepe »

Hi, I would like to know how can I get the 100 Beer Dildo items step by stes as well as other scene items to upgrade. I like the scenes but I don't know how to get them. :roll:

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

el pepe wrote:
Sun Feb 13, 2022 12:36 am
Hi, I would like to know how can I get the 100 Beer Dildo items step by stes as well as other scene items to upgrade. I like the scenes but I don't know how to get them. :roll:
why write a description if you can't read?

Your question was answered on the same page on which you asked the question.

steelgreat9
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by steelgreat9 »

asdfdragon1 wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 9:45 pm
r0b33 wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 8:56 pm
asdfdragon1 wrote:
Well having to close and start back the game to get the sex pose takes a long time, we had to do it that way before because there were no other options. But now if you make a cheat that makes them free like the sex dates it will be easier. And what do you mean make the right code it usually you who does this stuff with updating the cheat engine, unless that is someone else's job? Whatever if you can't fix the photo option that's okay but I don't understand what you mean by don't know how, or right code. Sorry if I seem rude your response is just throwing me off.
I was thinking maybe using the get location to get some gem and immediately spend all of the gem to buy the sxpose could work. But I don't know how high the risk of getting banned (just an idea but I'll try later)

trashhh
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by trashhh »

What is the proper formatting to collect diamonds from reward bubbles, and where do I need to enter them? I know this was probably answered a lot time ago but I really dont wanna comb through all the replies again ha. (trying to buy all the poses since there is currently no option in the table for it). Appreciate any help.