Booty Calls [+31]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
tarnby
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Booty Calls [+31]

Post by tarnby »

On the flea market rn, I cant seem to get the top 3 items to stick (tho I only really want the top one) with the free flea market option.(by stick I mean keep them)
I dunno whether its a script thing or a game thing, last option I want to try is give item and I already know how to do that, but I just want to confirm before doing it.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

tarnby wrote:
Sat Dec 24, 2022 8:12 am
On the flea market rn, I cant seem to get the top 3 items to stick (tho I only really want the top one) with the free flea market option.(by stick I mean keep them)
I dunno whether its a script thing or a game thing, last option I want to try is give item and I already know how to do that, but I just want to confirm before doing it.
Checked the flea market script:
Spoiler
I was able to get all the rewards. And they are still in the wardrobe. Of course, you can unlock the reward in that way.

tarnby
Cheater
Cheater

Post by tarnby »

I guess I just need to wait for a bit so that it can actually save. Any way to force save?

nfirst799
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nfirst799 »

r0b33 wrote:
Thu Oct 20, 2022 6:51 pm
BootyCalls CE Table
THIS VERSION WORKS ONLY WITH THE NUTAKU VERSION

BootyCalls_NE_1.2.126.659_CV1914
BootyCalls_NE_1.2.126.659_CV1914.CT
CHANGELOG
  • FIXED Quests ▶️ Free Skip Quests - Once deactivated, could not be reactivated
  • ADDED Player ▶️ Free Username Change - Change your player name for free in the SETTINGS, ACCOUNT tab
  • ADDED Girl ▶️ Date ▶️ Most/Least Preferred tile marker - The game marks the most and least valuable tokens - even in PVP mode!
Edit: Fixed after reinstalling CE.
For some reasons i am unable to check mark those options. I am using Nutaku version 1.2.129.700
[Link]

d_wolf_alpha
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by d_wolf_alpha »

The entire game broke when I used the cheat to get all the girls. Is this a known bug? Is there a known fix?

Edit: I figured it out. Turned out that I had accidentally downloaded an outdated table.

Iamleguna
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Iamleguna »

i have some error regarding location

get location didnt got any data
other than location name

is it a bug ?
if not
how to resolve this error ?
thanks

THIS IS ON STEAM BTW

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

d_wolf_alpha wrote:
Sun Dec 25, 2022 9:22 pm
The entire game broke when I used the cheat to get all the girls. Is this a known bug? Is there a known fix?
yes, this is an unavoidable, recurring error. it occurs when a new character is ready on the server-side, but has not yet been activated.
nfirst799 wrote:
Sun Dec 25, 2022 2:34 pm
For some reasons i am unable to check mark those options. I am using Nutaku version 1.2.129.700
  1. If you don't tell me, I won't even notice that the game has been updated. It's annoying.
  2. downloaded it, unzipped it, tried it, but I didn't get the problem you described (but if you read the above, it might not be a problem that the option didn't work - this is the situation when a bug can be useful)
Iamleguna wrote:
Mon Dec 26, 2022 12:40 pm
get location didnt got any data other than location name.
  1. That table is GreenHouse's product. Maybe you should contact him for a fix.
  2. I know A solution, but not THE solution...
    a solution...
    1. Download the second latest table from the first page, first post. Open it - Not needed the game.
    2. Right Click on [[ ENABLE ]] > Option and select Group Config menu > and uncheck Hide children when deactivated
    3. Select (not activate, just highlight - click on the label not in the checkbox) the [ Get Location ] option and press CTRL+C. Close this table.
    4. Open your newer table and repeat the second step on [[ENABLE]] and then on the [ Editable Values ] option.
    5. Delete the [ Get Location ] option, then paste the previously copied [ Get Location ] option.
    6. Undo the second step (check the Hide children when deactivated everywhere) and save the board.
    7. If everything went fine you can use that option again. Enjoy your hard work!

ryanisthebest
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Booty Calls [+17]

Post by ryanisthebest »

help me i want to change energy but i dint know how

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Booty Calls [+17]

Post by r0b33 »

ryanisthebest wrote:
Wed Dec 28, 2022 8:34 pm
help me i want to change energy but i dint know how
Thats Ok, English isn't my first language, but I don't really understand what you want?
drink a RedBull...

In the game why would you want to change the amount of energy, if there is a possibility that the energy is not consumed?

Susano'o
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Susano'o »

So I may have messed up and accidentally added Dakota to my game which gave me an overlay of CARA right smack dab in the middle of my map. Is there anyway besides resetting my file to undo this?

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

Susano'o wrote:
Sat Dec 31, 2022 11:32 pm
So I may have messed up and accidentally added Dakota to my game which gave me an overlay of CARA right smack dab in the middle of my map. Is there anyway besides resetting my file to undo this?
For example, you can wait patiently for the character to be activated and trust to good luck that it will fix itself. And there's a good chance it will.

Susano'o
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Susano'o »

In the end I had to reset data, it bugged all my locations and the overlays got all messy. Was no big deal but was mostly curious about any fixes for the accidental muck up lol

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

Susano'o wrote:
Sun Jan 01, 2023 3:23 pm
In the end I had to reset data, it bugged all my locations and the overlays got all messy. Was no big deal but was mostly curious about any fixes for the accidental muck up lol
Unfortunately not, since backups are stored on the server side, only what happens in the local client can be accessed. If it forwards a bad standing to the server, there is nothing to do with it.

Also, the ability to reset progress in the game for players is a major improvement too. It's not a very old option, you used to be able to say goodbye to your account in similar case.

Susano'o
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Susano'o »

Iamleguna wrote:
Mon Dec 26, 2022 12:40 pm

get location didnt got any data
other than location name

is it a bug ?
if not
how to resolve this error ?
thanks

THIS IS ON STEAM BTW

I'm having this same issue. I'm trying to add the outfits using the previous methods and can't get it to work

Thatoneaccount
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Thatoneaccount »

Thank you, the reset method worked.
The only issue i have is that it still glitches out when I activate the unlock all girls command.
Is it just me or is it a bug?
Can this be fixed?