Booty Calls [+31]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
tiger1138
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Booty Calls [+30]

Post by tiger1138 »

GreenHouse wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:08 am
The user Onlynight joined my Patreon and requested an update for the table, so here's the update to the latest version.
I'm not sure if I'll update it again, we'll see. Other than that, enjoy :P
I read your update notes.
You said you removed the Gacha scripts because they weren't working. I've been using r0b33 lite table, and the script for at least the free multi gacha still worked. Maybe the system liked me. I'll definitely play with your update. Thank you for all your hard work. Take care.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

tiger1138 wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:03 pm
I read your update notes.
You said you removed the Gacha scripts because they weren't working. I've been using r0b33 lite table, and the script for at least the free multi gacha still worked. Maybe the system liked me. I'll definitely play with your update. Thank you for all your hard work. Take care.
On the new version? They didn't seem to work for me. It could be because I don't have the gacha location unlocked and I'm using 'Unlock Locations' to get inside. I'll check tomorrow again.

Annonymous
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Annonymous »

hi and thanks for update first!
Can you fix "Get clothes(Clothes browser)" because rob won't keep adding the new outfit codes and so on(or atleast not soon).

I also want to know - how you use the "get pvp chests" feature?

tiger1138
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tiger1138 »

GreenHouse wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:20 am
On the new version? They didn't seem to work for me. It could be because I don't have the gacha location unlocked and I'm using 'Unlock Locations' to get inside. I'll check tomorrow again.
Yes, with the last update. I can't actually play the game unless I download and run the update. I'm using the PC version. All of the features I tend to use from r0b33's table work for me. The phone ones for the storage slots don't. Yours do, woohoo. I was able to expand it. I really love his script for the PVP chests. I'm looking into how to add it to your table.
I recently had to start all over again. My account was banned and had to reset it. I haven't added any items to my inventory with the tables. Think that's what they caught. Had to many of somethings because I didn't totally understand how it worked. I've just used the "free" options. I have to look back to see how to set up the date rewards to get some of the clothing options, but I'm in no rush to do that. I did apparently unlock a new girl who looks incomplete. You can't actually "visit" her. A devil girl.

Thank you for all your great work. Take care

Marilith
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Marilith »

Thanks for the updates ;-)

I've lost my account few month ago with all the girls and stuffs I paid for... Thanks to the updated table I was able to get back all my lovely girls ;-)

Vladicoff
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Vladicoff »

Hi!

So I'm the big stupid ad have never done anything like this before (just made an account on this forum like ten seconds ago).

How... how do I actually go about getting the Cheat Engine, and making use of the Booty Calls-specific cheats?

Apologies for my noobishness

tiger1138
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tiger1138 »

Vladicoff wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 2:55 am
Hi!

So I'm the big stupid ad have never done anything like this before (just made an account on this forum like ten seconds ago).

How... how do I actually go about getting the Cheat Engine, and making use of the Booty Calls-specific cheats?

Apologies for my noobishness
Easiest way to get Cheat Engine, do a google search and go to their website. Download the latest version. After installing it, you can open it, then drag & drop the table into CE. Or if you double click on the table, it should open the table in CE. After that just follow what has previously been said in this forum. I would strongly advise reading through the forum to get acquainted with how to use the table. There are a lot of changes that have happened, and also 2 tables to use. Both are good, but have slight differences. But be careful in using it....see below to what I mean.

Well, after playing for I don't know how long, Nutaku made me reset in Nov. Now 2 months later, they did it again. And I thought I was being careful this time. I think this next go around, I will try and be a little more conservative with using the cheat. In other words, use it to help advance the game, but not by leaps and bounds. You could say, try not to trigger the red flags in their system. So, what does that mean?
- unlock all the girls, and things you can the old fashioned way. Actually complete all the things you need to.
- only unlock the rest of the girls (event/pay) ones after you have unlocked the rest
- When you do unlock, do not touch the devil girl until she is officially released. She's not playable right now. (this might've been what triggered it. I mistakenly clicked on her earlier which caused the game to crash. Then a few hours later when i went back to play a little more, I have to reset.)
- don't let items get out of control in your inventory, mainly power ups. This might mean I'll have to start dates and loose intentionally. Also, not to go to crazy with the gacha.
- don't go nuts with PVP battles and r0b33's "free open PVP chest" scripts. That may give you a large number of those items to fast, also, they may see you upgrading to quickly. Also may mean to play and win, but not have spots for new chests. You'll still get the crowns so you can earn the bonuses.
- Don't let your energy or adventure energy get to high. If you use the infinite energy scripts, the total you have available will climb. So play every now and again without that script to say "reset" them. Then turn it on when they zero out or get low.
- Control how quickly I complete the "unlock a new girl by getting enigmas" (i don't remember what it's actually called). After the 1st reset, I got Talis by making sure I was in the top 3 for 10 days in a row. So that might mean, to only get enough enigmas to keep you in the bronze or silver. But if you unlock the girls, and use the easy date function, you won't need to worry about that. That might be a good alternative.
- Maybe only upgrade the girls personality by using the actual items they need, and not the free script. With using the "easy dates" script, this becomes easier to get the items. Again, just thinking of ways not to trigger red flags. This also double for your skills. If you are doing easy dates, the game cash accumulates quickly.

So, anyway, Sorry for the long message, if you happen to read it all. This is just what I'm going to attempt. Hopefully if it's worked in a couple of months, I'll remember to come back and comment on this tactic. If it doesn't, I'm sure i'll remember.

If you've had to reset, and had success in not triggering a reset again, I'd love to know what you did differently that didn't trigger they system from realizing you were using a cheat. Again, this is what I'm going to try.
-

Mystery29
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Mystery29 »

I got stuck in the loading screen after the last update. Maybe it was some corrupted data compromising the whole game data and loading screen. Is there a script to fix this? I'm noticing a lot of people are experiencing this issue, not only in this forum.

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

Mystery29 wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:02 pm
I got stuck in the loading screen after the last update. Maybe it was some corrupted data compromising the whole game data and loading screen. Is there a script to fix this? I'm noticing a lot of people are experiencing this issue, not only in this forum.
Mine loads properly. So there's nothing I can do if I can't check it myself.

Reall
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Reall »

GreenHouse wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:25 pm
Mystery29 wrote:
GreenHouse, do you know where R0b33 took the name of the items, like a folder in the game files that showed the name of the clothes, the interactive scenes, the items and etc? I wanted to know, because as he is absent maybe I can share this as a message here

Annonymous
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Annonymous »

Reall wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:10 pm
GreenHouse wrote:
Mystery29 wrote:
GreenHouse, do you know where R0b33 took the name of the items, like a folder in the game files that showed the name of the clothes, the interactive scenes, the items and etc? I wanted to know, because as he is absent maybe I can share this as a message here
Same. I would like to know too

hentailover573
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hentailover573 »

hey there I've never used cheat engine before so reading through this forum some of the stuff feels like it's going over my head. I had a few questions if someone could help. I've downloaded the cheat table and have been checking the boxes, and while options like unlimited energy seem to work, things like the free skill box make the value of skills 0 dollars but when I click them I don't get the skill upgrade. this also occurs for items to buy which are now 0 but I don't seem to get the items when I click on them. the other issue is for dates even if I don't have easy date or unlimited dates moves on, after the date is complete it stays on the puzzle screen, even trying to leave the date doesn't work, and I have to restart the game. if someone has dealt with this and has a fix that be great, also I have looked at the spread sheet from google on the girls and items but don't really understand it to well, any resources on that or just using cheat engine as a rookie be appreciated, thanks.

Reall
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Reall »

Annonymous wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:46 pm
Reall wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:10 pm
GreenHouse wrote:

Same. I would like to know too
I managed to find it alone, good if you play on the PC follow these steps: Download booty calls, the file you downloaded has a folder with the name, '' BootyCalls_Data '', inside it will appear several files, you must open one with the name '' Resourts .assets '' which is above a file called '' level0 '' after that you can press Crtl F to search for the name of something, so I managed to look at everything inside this folder, like clothes, interactive scenes, the girls , everything is there, just search, unfortunately I have no way to make or update a detailed table like the one in R0b33, and all I can do is share this information, if you have any questions, feel free to ask me :D

Reall
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Reall »

hentailover573 wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:48 am
hey there I've never used cheat engine before so reading through this forum some of the stuff feels like it's going over my head. I had a few questions if someone could help. I've downloaded the cheat table and have been checking the boxes, and while options like unlimited energy seem to work, things like the free skill box make the value of skills 0 dollars but when I click them I don't get the skill upgrade. this also occurs for items to buy which are now 0 but I don't seem to get the items when I click on them. the other issue is for dates even if I don't have easy date or unlimited dates moves on, after the date is complete it stays on the puzzle screen, even trying to leave the date doesn't work, and I have to restart the game. if someone has dealt with this and has a fix that be great, also I have looked at the spread sheet from google on the girls and items but don't really understand it to well, any resources on that or just using cheat engine as a rookie be appreciated, thanks.
Well, I can't say for sure, but I believe that if you use all the scripts at once, there may be a bug, and when it comes to locking in the meeting part, it happens to me when I receive an item and activate Easy Date and Infinite Energy and then I go on a date, and about cost 0 and you can't buy it, I really have no idea of ​​the problem, because for me it works perfectly, try not to activate all the scripts inside the table, just try to use only what is necessary .

MrDr3w
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MrDr3w »

So I managed to search through the assets file like REALL said and hes right. its all there. I'm still newish with cheat engine but how do you make or properly put in the addresses and values to put the items in for "get location" If I/we can figure that out, you pretty much are able to get everything on your own with Robbs old instructions

edit: didn't follow instructions. forget i said anything lol