Booty Calls [+31]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Booty Calls [+31]

Post by r0b33 »

Snp3Gang wrote:
Mon Sep 12, 2022 2:14 pm
Anyone know how to hack the season pass ?
As well as anything else.
BUT!
Even if you unlock the season pass, it will be in your inventory, you can look at it, you can enjoy it, but that's where the story ends.
You CANNOT EARN the rewards that can be unlocked with a season pass, the existence of a season pass is a server-side entry that you cannot control.
season pass codes
code: ITEM_PVP_SEASON_PASS_SEASON_xxx
where xxx=001 - 013
code length: 31
benjaminsp wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 10:52 pm
someone know the code to add the ruby?
Currency types
CURRENCY_SOFT = Ca$h
CURRENCY_HARD = Gems / Diamonds
CURRENCY_PVP = Ruby
Similar to the season pass discussed above, this can also be done visually, but it is server-side information too, so it won't do you much good.
tarnby wrote:
Sun Sep 18, 2022 2:35 pm
Damn, i think my account is GG.
If your account has not been banned after 19 September UTC+4 0:00, it will not be banned. (As I see your post was made on the 18th.)
But be careful!
youkd3298 wrote:
Mon Sep 19, 2022 5:09 pm
How to get multiple items at the same time using get location?
In theory, this would be the way:
Multi Items
code: ITEM_COLLECTABLE_ITEM1|999|ITEM_COLLECTABLE_ITEM2|999
length: 53
But it will not work. (At least, I think so.)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

tarnby
Cheater
Cheater

Post by tarnby »

Good news, I'm not banned. Would recommend to everyone to not immediately give puzzle pieces when the girl has been dropped, due to implementation issues, the game most likely doesn't know how to handle her yet (same case as giving the girl before she goes into a tournament, but this is worse cuz it wont be fixed and most likely a ban).

idkorc
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by idkorc »

Hey fellas, I just cannot crack how I'm supposed to unlock the custom sex poses. I tried using the unlocker, both with location (tried using ID dumper but it didn't accept the letter ids like GIRL_DEVI_SEXPOSE_02 and so on) and with item unlocker, trying to unlock ITEM_GENERIC_SEX_POSE does nothing
Does anyone know how I unlock the custom sex poses?

taurus2000
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by taurus2000 »

Normaz wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 6:17 pm
Like i can't activate the option
I could not activate the name dumper but after continuing after a moment it was solved

criticaltomato
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by criticaltomato »

I have some quick questions for the fellas in this thread, hopefully you can provide me some help.

1. How exactly can I unlock girl variants (e.g. 3D Lara, Vampire Annie, and other paid variants)? I've tried using the cheat table and activated them before visiting as well as during the visit, to no avail.

2. Where can I find Asa Akira? I've gotten clothes from the Gacha for her, but I haven't seen her pop up in any location at all.

I'm using the version available on Steam. Other cheats have worked from the table. I just can't seem to figure out question #1.

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

criticaltomato wrote:
Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:21 am
I have some quick questions for the fellas in this thread, hopefully you can provide me some help.

1. How exactly can I unlock girl variants (e.g. 3D Lara, Vampire Annie, and other paid variants)? I've tried using the cheat table and activated them before visiting as well as during the visit, to no avail.

2. Where can I find Asa Akira? I've gotten clothes from the Gacha for her, but I haven't seen her pop up in any location at all.

I'm using the version available on Steam. Other cheats have worked from the table. I just can't seem to figure out question #1.
Answer #1: I'm not familiar with the steam version, but you can get characters using the Get Location option, for example. HERE is some help on how to use it.
Answer #2: Asa Akira is a nutaku exclusive character. Earlier on this forum I saw a solution to make it playable in the steam version.

criticaltomato
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by criticaltomato »

r0b33 wrote:
Sat Oct 08, 2022 8:05 am
criticaltomato wrote:
Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:21 am

Answer #1: I'm not familiar with the steam version, but you can get characters using the Get Location option, for example. HERE is some help on how to use it.
Answer #2: Asa Akira is a nutaku exclusive character. Earlier on this forum I saw a solution to make it playable in the steam version.
Thank you for the reply, I at least have some idea on how to work on these. Cheers! :)

R4PHLOVER
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by R4PHLOVER »

Hey!

I've been using this table for a bit now and I still can't figure out how to unlock sex poses, I see the ID's in the data dump but I can't give them to myself.

Can one of you help me? Thanks in advance.

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

R4PHLOVER wrote:
Fri Oct 14, 2022 4:20 am
Hey!

I've been using this table for a bit now and I still can't figure out how to unlock sex poses, I see the ID's in the data dump but I can't give them to myself.

Can one of you help me? Thanks in advance.
I do not understand... Why is it that when I give someone a tip, someone comes up almost immediately and asks almost exactly the same thing?
Image RIGHT ABOVE YOURS!

FURious_jerk
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by FURious_jerk »

Guys, what`s the name of the second pose for celestria?

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

FURious_jerk wrote:
Tue Oct 18, 2022 4:04 pm
Guys, what`s the name of the second pose for celestria?
Find yourself:
[Link]

flover2102
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by flover2102 »

hi
i feel kinda dumb but idk how to cheat , the only things i can do is enble "booty call name dumper" to crash my game

i obviously notice that my cheat not match my game vertion but i did't find better that "1.2.122.576"

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

flover2102 wrote:
Thu Oct 20, 2022 12:37 am
hi
i feel kinda dumb but idk how to cheat , the only things i can do is enble "booty call name dumper" to crash my game

i obviously notice that my cheat not match my game vertion but i did't find better that "1.2.122.576"
where did you download the game from?
just because the game was updated this week -maybe on Tuesday- and the major functions of the table are still working, and there are no reports of problems with other functions.

flover2102
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by flover2102 »

r0b33 wrote:
Thu Oct 20, 2022 3:42 am

where did you download the game from?
just because the game was updated this week -maybe on Tuesday- and the major functions of the table are still working, and there are no reports of problems with other functions.
i used nutaku launcher and the table linked on the spreadsheat

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

BootyCalls CE Table
THIS VERSION WORKS ONLY WITH THE NUTAKU VERSION

BootyCalls_NE_1.2.126.659_CV1914

CHANGELOG
  • FIXED Quests ▶️ Free Skip Quests - Once deactivated, could not be reactivated
  • ADDED Player ▶️ Free Username Change - Change your player name for free in the SETTINGS, ACCOUNT tab
  • ADDED Girl ▶️ Date ▶️ Most/Least Preferred tile marker - The game marks the most and least valuable tokens - even in PVP mode!
File deleted - there is a newer version.
Last edited by r0b33 on Sat Feb 11, 2023 10:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.