Booty Calls [+31]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
tiger1138
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Booty Calls [+30]

Post by tiger1138 »

AshLovesCreamita wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:55 am
how can I unlock cloths in the wardrobe
Unfortunately, I don't think that function is currently working. If you are using r0b33's LITE table, you can use the Free multi Gacha choice and get a bunch of wardrobe items through that. Just keep hammering it, till the only thing you get are power ups.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

tiger1138
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tiger1138 »

AshLovesCreamita wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:55 am
how can I unlock cloths in the wardrobe
Read the 2 previous posts, That's the fastest way I know of to get clothing, other then just working through the game.

ATOMICXZOMBIEs
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ATOMICXZOMBIEs »

As good as this is I found that the outfits are way too complicated to unlock as I tried to unlock two of Devi's outfits but it didn't work as I have no idea how exactly you're meant to put the code things into the "address" and stuff, when I thought I got somewhere it turned into a bunch of "?"'s along with these weird symbols. Plus one other thing is that if u use this n go onto a date it breaks the game n doesn't let u leave the date without using Task Manager to end it. Upon further testing the "get quests" doesn't work altogether along with many of the options & the stuck in date seems to be caused by using more than 3 cheats or trying to date the same girl twice in a row. Overall the fact that many of the options r unuseable plus the thing I wanted it for aka the event outfits for Devi n such been too complicated to gt make it only good to quickly gt through the game with the easy dates n infinite energy options.
Last edited by ATOMICXZOMBIEs on Sat Dec 26, 2020 8:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Reall
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Reall »

GreenHouse wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:11 am
firefury101 wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:39 am
Requesting an update to this games cheat table....the game was recently updated and now the "Get Location" option and a bunch of other options don't work as intended and some are not even able to enable at all.
There are quite some changes. I'll fix everything when I can.
Greenhouse, will you work on a future full table version?

f0rg0tt3nm1st
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

<<<Errors while scanning AOB's>>>

Post by f0rg0tt3nm1st »

I have been using this cheat table for a few days now and there are some feature that have just never worked.
  • Facts Require 1 Correct Answer
  • +1000 Slots per Purchase
  • Get Quests section
Basically anything that has "get{Property} in the aobscanregion.

tiger1138
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: <<<Errors while scanning AOB's>>>

Post by tiger1138 »

f0rg0tt3nm1st wrote:
Sun Dec 27, 2020 3:46 am
I have been using this cheat table for a few days now and there are some feature that have just never worked.
  • Facts Require 1 Correct Answer
  • +1000 Slots per Purchase
  • Get Quests section
Basically anything that has "get{Property} in the aobscanregion.
Are you using r0b33's LITE table? I have been using it regularly. It doesn not have "Get Quests" section. But it does have "Facts Requier 1 Correct Answer" that works. The "Quests" section it has does work, and allows you to do free skip Quests.
The Phone option for adding slots hasn't worked since the last update.
And if you do the PVP, there's an option for Free open chest. That's great. r0b33 own creation.
ATOMICXZOMBIEs wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 4:41 pm
As good as this is I found that the outfits are way too complicated to unlock as I tried to unlock two of Devi's outfits but it didn't work as I have no idea how exactly you're meant to put the code things into the "address" and stuff, when I thought I got somewhere it turned into a bunch of "?"'s along with these weird symbols. Plus one other thing is that if u use this n go onto a date it breaks the game n doesn't let u leave the date without using Task Manager to end it. Upon further testing the "get quests" doesn't work altogether along with many of the options & the stuck in date seems to be caused by using more than 3 cheats or trying to date the same girl twice in a row. Overall the fact that many of the options r unuseable plus the thing I wanted it for aka the event outfits for Devi n such been too complicated to gt make it only good to quickly gt through the game with the easy dates n infinite energy options.
I believe you are using an older version of the table. What works in it will be spotty. I think they were recommending using the date reward to get the clothing items, since the previous method wasn't working well. If you were doing that, and it wasn't working, then they've changed something in the updates. All you can do is use the Gacha options and clean out what's available through there.

trashhh
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by trashhh »

Greenhouse, will there be a new update to the table soon? A lot of the features dont work and I cant even enable the LITE table. :? ^_^

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

trashhh wrote:
Sun Dec 27, 2020 8:25 pm
Greenhouse, will there be a new update to the table soon? A lot of the features dont work and I cant even enable the LITE table. :? ^_^
No. I'm not planning on updating it for now. We'll see in the future.

Mister_W
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Mister_W »

GreenHouse wrote:
Sun Dec 27, 2020 11:51 pm
trashhh wrote:
Sun Dec 27, 2020 8:25 pm
No. I'm not planning on updating it for now. We'll see in the future.
why?

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

Mister_W wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:19 pm
why?
Well, I just don't plan on spending the time that it takes to update the table. The more options, the more work, the more time updating takes. And apart from that, I have other things to do that take my time. This is just not a job for me. So unless a Patron requests an update, there won't be an update any time soon. Maybe if at one point I have quite a chunk of free time and feel like updating it, I'll do it. Otherwise, we'll see in the future.

chantilly99
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by chantilly99 »

Why can't I open some scripts? I just try to click on them and nothing happens, like the gacha and the phone scripts

ATOMICXZOMBIEs
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ATOMICXZOMBIEs »

ATOMICXZOMBIEs wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 4:41 pm
I believe you are using an older version of the table. What works in it will be spotty. I think they were recommending using the date reward to get the clothing items, since the previous method wasn't working well. If you were doing that, and it wasn't working, then they've changed something in the updates. All you can do is use the Gacha options and clean out what's available through there.
[/quote]

I think I have the newest version of the table, not 100% sure but the gacha stuff also doesn't open n my point with the date reward stuff is that I simply have no idea how to do any of it as I'm pretty new to Cheat Engine to begin with n have only used it for one other game a few months ago.

Ashzilla101
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ashzilla101 »

What address do you type in to get diamonds

steamingwade
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by steamingwade »

does someone knows where to find an updated ver.?

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

The user Onlynight joined my Patreon and requested an update for the table, so here's the update to the latest version.
I'm not sure if I'll update it again, we'll see. Other than that, enjoy :P