Booty Calls [+31]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Booty Calls [+31]

Post by r0b33 »

dqwdwdwa wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 4:08 am
when i download the main file on page one it wont let me save it as a file, it goes to notepad, and am i supposed to have cheat engine installed too?
that was the question of the week, and it's only Monday... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  • yes, you should have Cheat Engine installed
  • yes, you should have Booty Calls installed
  • no, it does matter what edition you use (STEAM, NUTAKU)
  • no, it cannot be used on android and the web version, nor on Linux and MacOS
  • yes, minimum computer skills required.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Bananapeek
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Bananapeek »

I just need help with the girls variants I saw u can get them with the get location script and I tried to edit aswell but it won’t work so I hope someone can help me :)

Bananapeek
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Bananapeek »

Btw the variant I need is annie vampire Lara 3D and idk if there is more variant

awwdaadsda
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by awwdaadsda »

so im not able to activate the gacha and it wont let me use it. is there anyway i can cause it wont let me activate it. also is there a way where you can get the variants for the girls that have them?

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Booty Calls [+30]

Post by r0b33 »

r0b33 wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:49 pm
I not have all girls. But i know how to unlock them one by one:
Use GET LOCATION option to get them all.
for example:
  1. Time to wait in seconds (default 300 at the bar)
  2. Length of reward string
  3. Girl name as reward
  4. Length of reward type string
  5. Reward type
Remember: Always there is a plan "B" just use your brain ;)
You should just check the forum to see what the conversation is about...

I've been explaining the same thing on a weekly basis for almost 2 years.
Don't you think it's boring?

Bananapeek
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Bananapeek »

I see but there is a error I can’t open the reward menu when I click to allow the get location script and nothing happen and when I try to edit without changing something
I got an error

Marilith
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Marilith »

GreenHouse wrote:
Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:36 am
Marilith wrote:
Sat Dec 11, 2021 11:33 pm
What do you mean by "The loading screen" ?
WHen I start the game and attach CE, I can't enable the CE scripts, I could only do it after pressing the "Continue' button that appear few seconds after starting the game ...
Thanks
When you open the game, the game doesn't start loading until you press a button on screen. So you enable it there, and then press the button to begin loading. As there is where the game checks if you have the right version, and gets her files if you do.
Thanks, It worked (partially) ...

Using the table option in the proper way Asa appear on the girl list and was chosable to play after meeting few girls.
But unfortunately this girl cannot be played apparently, when I chose her the game bug or hang up after Andriella's introduction about Asa...

The place show a bedroom, but no girl appear, there is just the location background and usual option (Sex / Meet / Chat) are not there.

If I close the game and restart it and pick Asa when available the game always have bugs which may vary depending on the place.
Ex:
- I have the area's background without Asa, the 3 main options are there but the game hang up when I click on it...
- I have the area's background but no girl and no option, and the game hangup there...

Is there a way to properly use Asa after enabling the girl and having her in the available girls ?
The bug makes me think that the game's package is missing something (file, ressources, ...).

EddyG9
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by EddyG9 »

Bananapeek wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 10:48 pm
I see but there is a error I can’t open the reward menu when I click to allow the get location script and nothing happen and when I try to edit without changing something
I got an error
Sorry, but I am not following what you're saying. What exactly are you doing, and when/where are you receiving an error?
Try this. Good Luck!
  1. Open game, open CT, load table
  2. Find a Location with the money/gift bubble bouncing on it (I use "Juicy Bar" for its 5 min. refresh that equals 300 seconds)
  3. Click on the bubble (doing so should now begin a count down timer)
  4. Tick [Get Location] in the CT
  5. Back in game, click on the Location's name. DO NOT click "Visit". Click "X" to close the window.
  6. Look at the CT: Info should have populated in the [Get Location] area of the table as the following: LOC_BAR 300 CURRENCY_SOFT|5 15 (HINT: the above line is fifteen characters long) CURRENCY_19 19
  7. Modify the bolded sections, as desired
  8. Now wait. When next the timer counts down, and you click the bubble, you will get the inputted reward, instead of the $5.
  9. Once you have the item you want, you may close the table and exit the game.

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

EddyG9 wrote:
Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:12 am
Sorry, but I am not following what you're saying. What exactly are you doing, and when/where are you receiving an error?
I bet s/he's trying to use NUTAKU table to play the STEAM game or vice versa.

(again we're back to the mechanic example, where if you say the car is broken, the mechanic won't know what happened.)
  • table version
  • game edition
  • what were the steps that led to the error?

sha1n
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sha1n »

Guys why multi gacha doesn`t work?
<<Error while scanning for AOB's : get_multiGrabAmount

Error: Not all results found>>

EddyG9
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by EddyG9 »

r0b33 wrote:
Tue Dec 21, 2021 5:17 pm
I bet s/he's trying to use NUTAKU table to play the STEAM game or vice versa.
Ah... that would (paradoxically) make a lot of sense.

EddyG9
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by EddyG9 »

sha1n wrote:
Tue Dec 21, 2021 10:33 pm
Guys why multi gacha doesn`t work?
<<Error while scanning for AOB's : get_multiGrabAmount

Error: Not all results found>>
Hey man, as was relayed in the post above yours, you'll have to provide a lot more information than your quoted post if you want to receive some assistance.

Tyalka
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Tyalka »

I cannot find the "get normal quest" in the NE table version, so how can i get diamond in the nutaku version ?

Can I instead use the "BootyCalls.CT" ? Because someone asked how to get diamond and you said go to Page 1 lastest post.

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

Tyalka wrote:
Tue Dec 28, 2021 4:07 am
I cannot find the "get normal quest" in the NE table version, so how can i get diamond in the nutaku version ?
Can I instead use the "BootyCalls.CT" ? Because someone asked how to get diamond and you said go to Page 1 lastest post.
Same way works the Get Location Option.

Tyalka
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Tyalka »

r0b33 wrote:
Tue Dec 28, 2021 7:32 am
Tyalka wrote:
Tue Dec 28, 2021 4:07 am
Same way works the Get Location Option.
Thank you, I just tried it and that was like easier and even faster than the quest trick.