Booty Calls [+31]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Booty Calls [+30]

Post by r0b33 »

tkeung32 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:59 pm
I tried your method to get Asa Akira but the whole program just freeze. the location time is no longer in countdown, you can't date or do anything with the girls
What settings used to get that girl?

Length = 8
Reward = GIRL_ASA
Length = 15
Reward type = GIRL[15]

Maybe there was something wrong.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

vkoorm
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by vkoorm »

is there any way for getting the old events rewards
for ex
Quest_1_WORLD_CUP_EVENT_CONVERSATIONS_GIRL_LARA_100 = "1_WORLD_CUP_EVENT_CONVERSATIONS_GIRL_LARA_100";
public static string Quest_2_WORLD_CUP_EVENT_SPEND_CASH_5000 = "2_WORLD_CUP_EVENT_SPEND_CASH_5000";
public static string Quest_3_WORLD_CUP_EVENT_COLLECT_13_ITEM_COLLECTABLE_SOCCER_ANAL_BEADS = "3_WORLD_CUP_EVENT_COLLECT_13_ITEM_COLLECTABLE_SOCCER_ANAL_BEADS";
public static string Quest_1_HOT_SUMMER_EVENT_SPEND_CASH_6000 = "1_HOT_SUMMER_EVENT_SPEND_CASH_6000";
public static string Quest_2_HOT_SUMMER_EVENT_DATE_ANY_GIRL_4 = "2_HOT_SUMMER_EVENT_DATE_ANY_GIRL_4";
public static string Quest_3_HOT_SUMMER_EVENT_COLLECT_15_ITEM_COLLECTABLE_BABY_WIPES = "3_HOT_SUMMER_EVENT_COLLECT_15_ITEM_COLLECTABLE_BABY_WIPES";
public static string Quest_1_HOT_SUMMER_EVENT_SPEND_CASH_5000 = "1_HOT_SUMMER_EVENT_SPEND_CASH_5000";
public static string Quest_2_HOT_SUMMER_EVENT_DATE_ANY_GIRL_3 = "2_HOT_SUMMER_EVENT_DATE_ANY_GIRL_3";
public static string Quest_3_HOT_SUMMER_EVENT_COLLECT_13_ITEM_COLLECTABLE_BABY_WIPES = "3_HOT_SUMMER_EVENT_COLLECT_13_ITEM_COLLECTABLE_BABY_WIPES";

Max207
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Max207 »

How could i get all the puzzle pieces in this tournament thing?

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

vkoorm wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:13 am
You gan get almost ANYTHING trough the get location option. This is a general answer to your general question. What do you want EXACTLY?
Max207 wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:06 am
As i told above trough the get location option.

Length: 32
Reward: ITEM_COLLECTABLE_PUZZLE_PIECE|50

Length: 15
Reward type: ITEM[15]

vkoorm
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by vkoorm »

r0b33 wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:28 pm
vkoorm wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:13 am
You gan get almost ANYTHING trough the get location option. This is a general answer to your general question. What do you want EXACTLY?
Max207 wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:06 am
As i told above trough the get location option.

Length: 32
Reward: ITEM_COLLECTABLE_PUZZLE_PIECE|50

Length: 15
Reward type: ITEM[15]
events pictures that happened or events interactive scene rewards that happened in past

morani
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by morani »

greetings, how can i get all the clothes for the girls ?

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

morani wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:53 am
greetings, how can i get all the clothes for the girls ?
This question already answered HERE and HERE

vkoorm
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by vkoorm »

How to unlock all images

tkeung32
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tkeung32 »

r0b33 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:23 pm
tkeung32 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:59 pm
I tried your method to get Asa Akira but the whole program just freeze. the location time is no longer in countdown, you can't date or do anything with the girls
What settings used to get that girl?

Length = 8
Reward = GIRL_ASA
Length = 15
Reward type = GIRL[15]

Maybe there was something wrong.
that is what I did and nothing happen. the script now somehow is broken, once you enable anyone option, the date will go pass the winning point but won't come out to the main screen, I have to cancel it and then it won't count as a success date anymore. Anyway to fix this? Also the one correct answer will give you information of a girl also broken. game will just freeze. Thank you for all your helps.

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

tkeung32 wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:06 pm
that is what I did and nothing happen. the script now somehow is broken, once you enable anyone option, the date will go pass the winning point but won't come out to the main screen, I have to cancel it and then it won't count as a success date anymore. Anyway to fix this? Also the one correct answer will give you information of a girl also broken. game will just freeze. Thank you for all your helps.
if you quit and reload the game without CheatEngine and you try to play a date the issue still persist?

- if yes, then congrats, you have corrupted your savegame => go to the settings and reset your progress.

- if everything works fine, try to enable the cheat options one by one, to figure out which option cause your issue.

===========================================================================================================
GreenHouse and i know about the issues of Unlock all girls/pictures option. I try to figuring out what are the steps which can solve the issue as a player, because i'm not a coder. I'll leave that part instead to GreenHouse.

So be patient, i'll try to do my best.

tkeung32
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tkeung32 »

r0b33 wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:18 pm
tkeung32 wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:06 pm
if you quit and reload the game without CheatEngine and you try to play a date the issue still persist?

- if yes, then congrats, you have corrupted your savegame => go to the settings and reset your progress.

- if everything works fine, try to enable the cheat options one by one, to figure out which option cause your issue.

===========================================================================================================
GreenHouse and i know about the issues of Unlock all girls/pictures option. I try to figuring out what are the steps which can solve the issue as a player, because i'm not a coder. I'll leave that part instead to GreenHouse.

So be patient, i'll try to do my best.
ok, i think I corrupted my savegame. so have to start all over again?

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

Ok, I found a solution to get all girls / photos / anims / quests etc... I just want reproduce to be sure how it works.
I'll write a step-by-step how-to, so stay tuned!

MooGoesCow
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MooGoesCow »

I was wondering how to find the specific item names for items for interactive scenes i cant seem to find a way to figure out what they are called in the files.

Troy998
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Troy998 »

i want to get some diamonds and all the girls, but for some reason i can't edit the quests can anyone help me (the quest codes don't appear, the table works fine i just can't use get quests)

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

MooGoesCow wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:02 am
I was wondering how to find the specific item names for items for interactive scenes i cant seem to find a way to figure out what they are called in the files.
You cannot get them through cheat, and i working on the working method of unlock everything (Date images (Sex Date images are other story)/ Animated images / Interactive scenes / Girls). Please be patient i will post the solution asap, but i'm a working man so not have too much time and a bit complicated figuring out the steps to goal.
Tigo148 wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:37 pm
i want to get some diamonds and all the girls, but for some reason i can't edit the quests can anyone help me (the quest codes don't appear, the table works fine i just can't use get quests)
Get all girls:
Pls read my answer over your question. ;)
Getting diamonds:
That will risk ban your account even with smaller amount (i'm already got ban for 50 diamonds). If you understand the risk:
Use instead Get Location option (read back how to use it) your friend will be the CURRENCY_HARD item name for diamonds.
Editing Quests:
That isn't possible or just partly => you can edit rewards and conditions (for example edit date with Lara x times to y times) you cannot activate a quest. (as i know...)