Booty Calls [+31]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Booty Calls [+31]

Post by r0b33 »

Dark_Messiah wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2023 4:24 pm
thx for the help, seems like the launcher uses the browser version of the game, switching to the installer helped and the codes now work.

i have a question: i have been trying to edit the date rewards, so what i did was open a char and it loads up the default values then i go and edit the values as such:

datereward: GIRL_TALIS_SEXPOSE_ZERO_GRAVITY_2023|1
length: 38
rewardtype: sex pose [18]
length: 18
on the date screen it shows the related pose but
The game wont allow me to close the windows and when i complete a date (not sex) the game becomes unresponsive. Can you not currently change the rewards atm? or am i doing something wrong? maybe the length is the problem?
Cool! Now you can start the table.
I think we should stick to the good, proven method of going step by step...

When you enable cheats, a google spreadsheet opens with a Change Log on the first page, right?
That table is the most complete database for the game on the net. It doesn't exist to annoy you or to keep me busy for several days (I've been updating and fixing it for 5 days now and at least the same amount waiting for updates/fixes). USE IT!

So there is a sheet called manuals. There is a fairly detailed description of how to use that cheat. Image well, it's written in this area, NO QUANTITY NEEDED.

Second mistake: After using the GET REWARDS option, the game must ALWAYS be restarted this text can be read highlighted at the top of the changelog and items list.

I think you can figure out the solution yourself.
Good luck!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Dark_Messiah
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Dark_Messiah »

r0b33 wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:03 am
Dark_Messiah wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2023 4:24 pm
thx for the help, seems like the launcher uses the browser version of the game, switching to the installer helped and the codes now work.

i have a question: i have been trying to edit the date rewards, so what i did was open a char and it loads up the default values then i go and edit the values as such:

datereward: GIRL_TALIS_SEXPOSE_ZERO_GRAVITY_2023|1
length: 38
rewardtype: sex pose [18]
length: 18
on the date screen it shows the related pose but
The game wont allow me to close the windows and when i complete a date (not sex) the game becomes unresponsive. Can you not currently change the rewards atm? or am i doing something wrong? maybe the length is the problem?
Cool! Now you can start the table.
I think we should stick to the good, proven method of going step by step...

When you enable cheats, a google spreadsheet opens with a Change Log on the first page, right?
That table is the most complete database for the game on the net. It doesn't exist to annoy you or to keep me busy for several days (I've been updating and fixing it for 5 days now and at least the same amount waiting for updates/fixes). USE IT!

So there is a sheet called manuals. There is a fairly detailed description of how to use that cheat. Image well, it's written in this area, NO QUANTITY NEEDED.

Second mistake: After using the GET REWARDS option, the game must ALWAYS be restarted this text can be read highlighted at the top of the changelog and items list.

I think you can figure out the solution yourself.
Good luck!
ooo Thanks. Also i apologise i didnt notice the tabs on the bottom of the spreadsheet.

CDDRZ
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CDDRZ »

Is there any way to have a cheat panel where you can unlock all the characters in the mobile version? Or does anyone know if one already exists?

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

CDDRZ wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2023 5:29 pm
Is there any way to have a cheat panel where you can unlock all the characters in the mobile version? Or does anyone know if one already exists?
you just have to use the same player account on mobile as on the desktop version... I'll tell you one more secret: this way you can also cheat in the web version...

say thanks and Good luck!

CDDRZ
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CDDRZ »

r0b33 wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2023 7:42 pm
CDDRZ wrote:
you just have to use the same player account on mobile as on the desktop version... I'll tell you one more secret: this way you can also cheat in the web version...

r0b33 wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2023 7:42 pm
CDDRZ wrote:

Thanks, but I have a problem, when I run the table in CE and activate the cheats to unlock all the PJs, it has no effect in the game, I still get the PJs to buy, can you help me with that?

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

CDDRZ wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 5:09 pm
unlock all the PJs [...]
I still get the PJs to buy
What are those PJ sh*ts? I didn't made any option named unlock all the PJs...

Maybe your circle of friends understands the slang you use, but I'm not one of them.

Make it clear to everyone. English is not my native language, I just use it and try to be understandable.

CDDRZ
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CDDRZ »

r0b33 wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 7:28 pm
CDDRZ wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 5:09 pm
unlock all the PJs [...]
I still get the PJs to buy
What are those PJ sh*ts? I didn't made any option named unlock all the PJs...

Maybe your circle of friends understands the slang you use, but I'm not one of them.

Make it clear to everyone. English is not my native language, I just use it and try to be understandable.
pj is short for character, and i meant unlock all girls, if you speak spanish or portuguese i can communicate in both if you want.

CDDRZ
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CDDRZ »

If you can help me with the problem when it comes to unlocking the girls, I would appreciate it.

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

CDDRZ wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 10:17 pm
pj is short for character, and i meant unlock all girls, if you speak spanish or portuguese i can communicate in both if you want.
For me means nothing.
The forum official language is english.

Solution:
- activate the Unlock all girls option
- and do something that causes a save in the game.
for example skip a daily quest, open daily quest chest or something similar. skip an event task. Be creative ;)

Good Luck!

sammael_GT
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sammael_GT »

I'm having some troubles with the "FreeMultiGacha" option from the nutaku table, it's not activating the option, anyone here knows how to fix it?

SoraTheBlank
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SoraTheBlank »

- Get Normal Quests
Show the info of 10 of your normal quests. Info like: Quest name, Conditions to complete the quest, rewards, and a few options. You can change the reward to whatever item or quantity that you desire, I don't have the name of everything, that's on you. You can change the condition to make it have none too. I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY BAN THAT YOU MIGHT GET BECAUSE YOU GAVE YOURSELF MILLIONS OF DIAMONDS.

Can someone please help me out on how to change the value of the desired reward? In this case, I am trying to get diamonds and I have a quest with diamonds as a reward I can just change one of the quests to give me diamonds but I do not how to change it to give the desired amount of diamonds.

I am also curious about items for Interactive Scenes that are needed to unlock more options, as well as getting Sex Backgrounds and Sex Poses from the events.

You can contact me through Discord, the username is soratheblank or just reply to my comment here.

tarnby
Cheater
Cheater

Post by tarnby »

sammael_GT wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2023 4:58 pm
I'm having some troubles with the "FreeMultiGacha" option from the nutaku table, it's not activating the option, anyone here knows how to fix it?
Just give yourself the Gacha Tickets using the guide while waiting for an update.
SoraTheBlank wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2023 7:07 pm
Can someone please help me out on how to change the value of the desired reward? In this case, I am trying to get diamonds and I have a quest with diamonds as a reward I can just change one of the quests to give me diamonds but I do not how to change it to give the desired amount of diamonds.
Don't. Just grab what ever items directly using the guide and Google Sheet.
SoraTheBlank wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2023 7:07 pm
I am also curious about items for Interactive Scenes that are needed to unlock more options, as well as getting Sex Backgrounds and Sex Poses from the events.

You can contact me through Discord, the username is soratheblank or just reply to my comment here.
Look it up using the Google Sheet and use the guide.

marimari
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by marimari »

You can get more than one photo on the same date using the Get Location ?

feignedexistance
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by feignedexistance »

r0b33 wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2023 6:31 pm
BootyCalls CE Table
THIS VERSION WORKS ONLY WITH THE NUTAKU VERSION

BootyCalls_NE_1.2.134.791_CV2004 (and up)
CHANGELOG
  • FIXED 📂 [ GET REWARD ]

Has been removed.
Reason: there is a newer edition.
Available here.

The Available here link is blank/dead.

Dogehouse
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Dogehouse »

What do i do if it says "DLL Injection failed or invalid DLL version"?