Booty Calls [+31]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Radeon147
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Booty Calls [+31]

Post by Radeon147 »

Hey guys, when I use the Unlock All Girls code, the game freaks out and I get pictures stuck on the screen and the game becomes unplayable. Am I doing something wrong or is anyone else having this issue? I really don't wanna play all that money for the girls, any help would be great!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Radeon147
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Radeon147 »

Hey guys, when I use the Unlock all Girls, my game breaks and becomes unplayable for some reason. Images get stuck and everything ends up getting broken and I can't play the game and have to reset my account. Any idea or anyone know if I am doing something wrong? I started a fresh account to try out the cheats.

yungslumlxrd
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by yungslumlxrd »

ay anyone willing to help me?? I got discord, I need help figuring out how to use Cheat Engine lmfaoo

tiger1138
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tiger1138 »

Radeon147 wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:47 am
Hey guys, when I use the Unlock All Girls code, the game freaks out and I get pictures stuck on the screen and the game becomes unplayable. Am I doing something wrong or is anyone else having this issue? I really don't wanna play all that money for the girls, any help would be great!
If you read back, probably within the last 4 pages, it's stated at least once, that using "Unlock All Girls" will break the game. So don't do it. There's other methods of getting the girls, namely by using the "Get Location" function. That has been explained multiple times in the forum. Take some time and read through it.
yungslumlxrd wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:30 am
ay anyone willing to help me?? I got discord, I need help figuring out how to use Cheat Engine lmfaoo
As I just stated in the response above, take some time to read through this forum. The community has explained how to use this table in Cheat Engine, more then once.

NewVisitorofCA
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by NewVisitorofCA »

Hey there, sorry to bother everyone here.
After replacing or renaming Assembly-CSharp.dll in the Nutaku version, the table still doesn't enable the Unlock all MMS feature. Have I done something wrong with the zip file?

charleston
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Booty Calls [+30]

Post by charleston »

asdfdragon1 wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 4:05 am
r0b33 wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:43 am
asdfdragon1 wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:15 pm
Thank you so much! If it weren't for this I would probably be forced to go on like 3000 dates and wouldn't even get all of the stickers.
Seems to me at this item not needed the one-by-one restart method. You can unlock all of the stickers within a single task.
BUT!
- After that still need reboot the game
- ONLY 24/25 stickers can unlock per character (you can unlock the 25th too but 1) not get the special gift 2) after reboot will disappear the 25th sticker. I think that MUST getting as reward.)
What is the special gift anyway? As I was able to get them all without anything happening.
Just a short info on the stickers... its working well getting all 25 in a row and the special reward is 1 affection point and 1 more gift which gives +69% for dating and chats.

As we can get them all in a row i thought there might be a special bit correctly set which is not yet set for the clothing stuff. Could be possible that a little change in the clothing part could make it possible to get them without restarting?! Maybe r0b33 or one of the other coders sees something in the scripts...

Anyway thanks to r0b33 for your hard work keeping this game playable. ;)

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

NewVisitorofCA wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:26 am
Hey there, sorry to bother everyone here.
After replacing or renaming Assembly-CSharp.dll in the Nutaku version, the table still doesn't enable the Unlock all MMS feature. Have I done something wrong with the zip file?
Still waiting for help in that case. Sorry. I don't have enough knowledge to develop new solutions.
charleston wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:24 am
Anyway thanks to r0b33 for your hard work keeping this game playable. ;)
Playable?
I have been playing for months without cheating.

mn77779
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mn77779 »

Hello,for anyone sill can't use the cheat ''Get Location'' for steam version,you should download the version 7.4 of cheat engine

tiger1138
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tiger1138 »

ok, something weird is happening tonight. Playing the Nutaku version.
When I try to select any character. I get this screen with "location unlock condition". I have no idea what this is, how this happened, or why? This also happens in the web version. When you click on visit or unlock, nothing happens. When you click on the "x" to close the window, nothing happens. You have to close the webpage or the program to get out of it. I did try redownloading it, and it also happens without CE being on.
Any ideas or suggestions?

Reall
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Reall »

tiger1138 wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:52 am
ok, something weird is happening tonight. Playing the Nutaku version.
When I try to select any character. I get this screen with "location unlock condition". I have no idea what this is, how this happened, or why? This also happens in the web version. When you click on visit or unlock, nothing happens. When you click on the "x" to close the window, nothing happens. You have to close the webpage or the program to get out of it. I did try redownloading it, and it also happens without CE being on.
Any ideas or suggestions?
Probably when using the cheat you must have unlocked some content that went into maintenance, there is not much to do other than wait for a next game update where this content is available to the general public. It has happened a few other times to me and at first it was the option I chose to use and it worked, and also don't try to contact support, if you do they will evaluate your account and delete it as you have something you shouldn't have . Not sure if this is the reason but it was the only logical thing I was able to achieve, and I also don't know if there is another way to solve it, all I can say is be patient and try a next update, it shouldn't take too long maybe when the current event ends

tiger1138
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tiger1138 »

Reall wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:10 am
Probably when using the cheat you must have unlocked some content that went into maintenance, there is not much to do other than wait for a next game update where this content is available to the general public. It has happened a few other times to me and at first it was the option I chose to use and it worked, and also don't try to contact support, if you do they will evaluate your account and delete it as you have something you shouldn't have . Not sure if this is the reason but it was the only logical thing I was able to achieve, and I also don't know if there is another way to solve it, all I can say is be patient and try a next update, it shouldn't take too long maybe when the current event ends
When this happened, I only had things that I usually unlock. When a new girl in introduced, I actually get all the puzzle pieces by getting the enigmas through the dates. So it looks like I did earn it. I do turn on easy dates when I run out of turns. So I'm not sure if it was anything I had unlocked.
I literally played it earlier, like 40 min, then the new day/event switched over. Then I couldn't select any of the girls. I still can do the gacha, PVP, access the phone, events for chests, all of the icons on the bottom. Just not the girls. I'll wait, check it each day to see what happens, or maybe the wizards of the forum might have a trick they know of. Either way, i'll see what happens.

thanks all

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

tiger1138 wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:01 am
Reall wrote:
[...]
[...]
Everyone calm down, the fault is over there. That is, the fault of the service provider. There is one thing you can do: wait patiently. They will fix it, apologise and give you some diamonds. That will be the end of the story. ;)

NewVisitorofCA
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by NewVisitorofCA »

Testing the CE on the Steam client, trying to collect interactive prop items using the Get Location, but the game shuts down by itself. Does the CE have to be updated?

tiger1138
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tiger1138 »

r0b33 wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 4:46 am
tiger1138 wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:01 am
Reall wrote:
[...]
[...]
Everyone calm down, the fault is over there. That is, the fault of the service provider. There is one thing you can do: wait patiently. They will fix it, apologise and give you some diamonds. That will be the end of the story. ;)
It is actually fixed as of this morning. Seems like everything is back to normal. No diamonds though ;) I figured it was something on their end, but just wondered if others where experiencing it, or if it was something I actually did. Just verifying it all.

Thanks, and take care

Dairokuten Mao
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Dairokuten Mao »

r0b33 wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:31 pm
BootyCalls CE Table
BootyCalls_NE_1.2.109.243_CV1740

BootyCalls_NE_1.2.109.243_CV1740.zip

Code: Select all

1          2  3             4
BootyCalls_NE_1.2.109.243_CV1740

pw for zip: password
  1. Game Title
  2. Edition
    • NE = Nutaku Edition
    • SE = Steam Edition
  3. The table was made for the current version of the game. It may or may not work with later versions.
  4. CV = Content Version. While the main version of the game remains unchanged, the content of the game may change. In this case, you may have to rerun the character/message unlock options.
The zip file contains the patched Assembly-CSharp.dll ( rename / replace the original with it. you can find it here: [game install folder]\BootyCalls_Data\Managed ) which needed for the "Unlock All MMS" option.

========= U P D A T E =========
Edited PhotoStorage option now should works well.
dont work for me some options i change for the new Assembly-CSharp.dll but CT dont activate options

📂 [ PLAYER ]
-Free Skills

📂 [ GIRL ]
-Unlock All MMS
-Free Gifts
-All Outfits are Available
-Free Personality Traits
-FreeDraw on Flea Market

📂 [ DATE ]
-Free Power Ups
-Free Sex Date Upgrades

📂 [ LOCATION ]