Booty Calls [+31]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
charleston
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Booty Calls [+30]

Post by charleston »

sakecfe wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:15 pm
is the code working?
ITEM_COLLECTABLE_HALLOWEEN_SKULL_LOVE_BALLS
Works!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Marilith
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Marilith »

Doesn't seems to work anymore since Steam version moved to 1.2.108.x.

Tried several option but none could unfortunately be enabled.

Marilith
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Marilith »

r0b33 wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:01 am
I downloaded the steam version a little while ago, and yes, it is a valid complaint. The board does indeed not work with the latest steam version, while the nutaku release is flawless.

=================Update================
the steam edition seems to me changed to x64 edition while the nutaku's remains on x86 architecture. I'm not promise anything but i'll try to update the table.
Thanks r0b33

Hope you could manage it at least for the most important options

Best regards
Pat

twinkis
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by twinkis »

hi i have a question how do you go about finding compile value for example the location value in the phone?

sorry for my bad english :P

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

twinkis wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:34 pm
hi i have a question how do you go about finding compile value for example the location value in the phone?

With mono dissector. Useful links & tutorials
[Link] 👉 search keywords: mono dissector
[Link]
[Link]

mikumafia
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mikumafia »

so these are just more so questions about the game itself (since guides are basically non existant) a few things
1. what is the flea market and how do i access it?
2. what do tickets you sometimes get from dates do?
3. there is one picture in the dakota may adventure i can never seem to get, its with the two sunbathers after you get that photo it supposed to be a prompt that says "niccceee" or something like that? how am i supposed to make it appear? because no matter what steps I follow, I cant find it.

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

mikumafia wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:19 pm
so these are just more so questions about the game itself (since guides are basically non existant) a few things
1. what is the flea market and how do i access it?
2. what do tickets you sometimes get from dates do?
3. there is one picture in the dakota may adventure i can never seem to get, its with the two sunbathers after you get that photo it supposed to be a prompt that says "niccceee" or something like that? how am i supposed to make it appear? because no matter what steps I follow, I cant find it.
  1. Flea market is an event once or twice in a month you will get informed ingame about it
  2. Tickets 👉 free draw on gatcha (if we talk about same thing...)
  3. [Link]
This isn't game guide forum this is support for the cheat table for BC

DbroKing
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DbroKing »

r0b33 wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:01 am
I downloaded the steam version a little while ago, and yes, it is a valid complaint. The board does indeed not work with the latest steam version, while the nutaku release is flawless.

=================Update================
the steam edition seems to me changed to x64 edition while the nutaku's remains on x86 architecture. I'm not promise anything but i'll try to update the table.
Not to sound too pushy (you did indeed not promise anything), but I was just curious if you had made any progress yet? Is it possible that we're gonna see a fixed cheat table for the steam version in the near future? Will it take a few months? Or is it best if we all move to the browser?
Again, don't mean to sound impatient, just wanted to know how things were going.

Qxrwa
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Qxrwa »

Is there a fixed version of the +100 gatcha? im just curious cuz im getting bored of just staying with one reward per gatcha
Last edited by Qxrwa on Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bapt57970
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Bapt57970 »

Hello,is there a way to make the last version of this cheat table compatible with the new version of this game ?
If yes,how ?

Thank you

asdfdragon1
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by asdfdragon1 »

Hey I don't know if you resolved this but the unlock photos isn't working.

DbroKing
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DbroKing »

To everyone posting about the table not working. We know. It's busy. I'm waiting on an update too, but one remark for an update will suffice. We're all blueballed and we all want to get back to it, but just wait. We don't want to annoy our Legends at work here, now do we?
Cheers.

mahesh
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mahesh »

asdfdragon1 wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:00 pm
Hey I don't know if you resolved this but the unlock photos isn't working.
If you use the steam version, one page back look for GreenHouse's post, for unlock all MMS (which are the pics), I used it just last night on the updated steam version of the game.

maouoni
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by maouoni »

Annonymous wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 3:07 pm
Yeah it seems like they made some changes on how the girl unlock works. all previous girls unlock still fine, but the latest one (Just Lucy) will be stuck at the dialogue so i have no idea how we can get past it. once the game is restarted the girl is no longer unlocked so yeah. usually a restart could fix the problem but not anymore
I had the same problem and tried different things. The one that worked for me was:
1) Unlocking the girl with the "unlock all" form (I didn't tested with "get location").
2) Before selecting "visit", activate "GIRLS>Facts require nothing", and, probably it would be better activating everything because I'm not that sure that option was what did it work, but I think it is, because when entering, normally you would go into "chat mode" and because you have that option active, it would let you skip the "introduction" that was interfering.
3) Ask whatever once and deactivate facts require nothing.
4) Go on a date with her, buy something, make the game autosave with some progress done and now you can keep her.

twinkis
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by twinkis »

r0b33 wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 5:58 pm
twinkis wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:34 pm

With mono dissector. Useful links & tutorials
[Link] 👉 search keywords: mono dissector
[Link]
[Link]
thank you very much for the videos it really helped me but I still have trouble with the codes on booty calls I find it pretty hard I also try to inspire myself with some old cheat tables but without much success So I wanted to know sy there will be a new table soon for me to use and study and thanks again for all your help